Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall (9491 Views)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by BlackMystery(f): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Is dat all? cheesy
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by gfm01: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2016
BlackMystery:
Is dat all? cheesy
I think u feel d fun?
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by BlackMystery(f): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2016
gfm01:
I think u feel d fun?
Make me cos am not grin
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by horlus(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yeah yeah, that's me

happy birthday to you. may today bring forth your innermost desires. Llnp.
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by mizzbouqui(f): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2016
horlus:

happy birthday to you. may today bring forth your innermost desires. Llnp.
Thanks sweet kiss
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by horlus(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Thanks sweet kiss

cool
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by gfm01: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
BlackMystery:

Make me cos am not grin
well is one of dose thing oooo,bt babe u luk beautiful
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by BlackMystery(f): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
gfm01:
well is one of dose thing oooo,bt babe u luk beautiful
Tnks
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by horlus(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Thanks sweet kiss
uw cool where is the party at?
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
finestar:
Quickie is meant for 1 minute guys. Not for bad guys like me cool

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by Kiish(m): 2:35am On Jul 16, 2016
la click, la report, la ban
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by Kobicove(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2016
Coc.k and bull story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surgery Gone Wrong, Woman Left Without Boobs (pictures) / She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do / Common Lies Church Girls Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.