Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do (9477 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 7:38pm On Feb 29, 2012
i am Joseph in benin dating Ijeoma in lagos, i met her online and since then we've been like 5 and 6, she calls me every single hour of everyday and we are so fond of each other and hoping to meet sometime in march but my problem is that before i was dating her(over the phone) she had another guy by name Ibrahim but still she fell for me and i for her and i couldn't help but remain with her despite the fact that she said she still loves him but doesn't see things working out for them because he's muslim and she's christian, now i cant even begin to tell her not to cheat on me for all i know she may be on top the other guy as i am writing this, please guys help me what should i do, i need help desperately
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Cuteobi(f): 7:48pm On Feb 29, 2012
Facebook love! grin
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Natasha2(f): 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
^I'm waiting for your message on my wall grin
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Natasha2(f): 7:55pm On Feb 29, 2012
what do you expect us to tell you to do? you didn't really bring up any problem, you just narrated a story. So you feel she's cheating like you didn't know she had a bf before so which one is the cheating again?

1 Like

Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by beylinko(m): 7:59pm On Feb 29, 2012
Men, dis is serious o.u re in luv and it is bad for u.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Zilja(f): 8:13pm On Feb 29, 2012
joeace2020:

i am Joseph in benin dating Ijeoma in lagos, i met her online and since then we've been like 5 and 6, she calls me every single hour of everyday and we are so fond of each other and hoping to meet sometime in march but my problem is that before i was dating her(over the phone) she had another guy by name Ibrahim but still she fell for me and i for her and i couldn't help but remain with her despite the fact that she said she still loves him but doesn't see things working out for them because he's muslim and she's christian, now i cant even begin to tell her not to cheat on me for all i know she may be on top the other guy as i am writing this, please guys help me what should i do, i need help desperately

@ Joe this is not love, you have not even seen her. Don't put all you eggs in one basket. Why are you whining over someting that didn't belong to you in the first place.

If you have problem not living in the same area, then don't engage into a relationship online.
It's all elementary. Think with your OTHER head.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by dazzle37(f): 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
@ poster,
The game is on, may the best man win.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by tellwisdom: 8:22pm On Feb 29, 2012
Where is she from?? Nigeria or Togo??
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Flashaldrin(m): 8:27pm On Feb 29, 2012
Do people seriously take online relationships serious?? Smh like suarez undecided
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by slimyem: 8:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
joeace2020:

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
u never serious! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Natasha2(f): 8:31pm On Feb 29, 2012
^you are the girl he's talking about grin grin grin sup?
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 8:32pm On Feb 29, 2012
slimyem:

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
u never serious! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

thank you for your unintelligible contribution
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 29, 2012
don't take online relationship serious it does'nt lead anywhere
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Natasha2(f): 8:35pm On Feb 29, 2012
^that's not true angry
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 8:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
why do people enjoy feeding on oda peoples pains rather than helping out genuinely in alleviating them? i think there a lot of kids on nl nowadays thats why we have so much dumb comments than sensible ones
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Natasha2(f): 8:37pm On Feb 29, 2012
^Eyyah grin
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by tellwisdom: 8:37pm On Feb 29, 2012
Nayansha, lets yansh today
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Natasha2(f): 8:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
^please respect me cheesy call me Natasha please don't abuse my name Thanks

Yours truly

Natasha
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by slimyem: 8:43pm On Feb 29, 2012
Natasha,,:

^you are the girl he's talking about grin grin grin sup?
nah!
he just doesnt sound like he knows what he's saying. grin grin
me good!
joeace2020:

thank you for your unintelligible contribution
it was the right answer to your unintelligible story! cool cool
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Natasha2(f): 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2012
slimyem:

nah!
me good!it was the right answer to your unintelligible story! cool cool
lmao you know you are wicked sometimes grin how have you been coping with lefu and the rest?
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Sijo01(f): 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2012
Adetayo100:

don't take online relationship serious it does'nt lead anywhere

why ar u so sure?

Op, der's no nid to b jealous over a gurl u'v nt seen.
ll advise u mak out time to see her 1st (vry important)
u might hav fall'n in luv wit her ova d phone, fall'n 4her physically, vis a vis is anoda fin.
afta meeting wif her, let her kno abut ur worries ova d Ibrahim guy.
wat eva she say, u can base ur judgement on dat.

Gudluck!
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 8:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
slimyem:

nah!

so tell him what he's saying maybe he would know better olofofo

me good!it was the right answer to your unintelligible story! cool cool

at least everybody now knows how dumb you are
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by slimyem: 8:50pm On Feb 29, 2012
Natasha,,:

lmao you know you are wicked sometimes grin how have you been coping with lefu and the rest?
sorry,dunno who lefu is cheesy cheesy cheesy
joeace2020:

at least everybody now knows how dumb you are

oh really?
tell me bout it! sad sad
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Killz3(m): 8:53pm On Feb 29, 2012
Natasha,,:

^I'm waiting for your message on my wall  grin

Ni bo lon lo? Ni gba wo lon pada bo? grin
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Natasha2(f): 8:55pm On Feb 29, 2012
slimyem:

sorry,dunno who lefu is cheesy cheesy :Doh really?
tell me bout it! sad sad
lefulefu of course grin
~Killz~:

Ni bo lon lo? Ni gba wo lon pada bo? grin

repeat solo 1 grin
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 8:56pm On Feb 29, 2012
Sijo01:

why ar u so sure?

u might hav fall'n in luv wit her ova d phone, fall'n 4her physically, vis a vis is anoda fin.

tanks youre the best so far God bless you, it's so easy to diff those who are willing to help others from those who just sit comfortably in their fathers parlour, chewing popcorn and watching days of our lives when they should be in their matrimonial home, SMH  cry cry cry cry cry

Gudluck!

Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 8:58pm On Feb 29, 2012
Sijo01:

why ar u so sure?

Gudluck!

tanks youre the best so far God bless you, it's so easy to diff those who are willing to help others from those who just sit comfortably in their fathers parlour, chewing popcorn and watching days of our lives when they should be in their matrimonial home, SMH  cry cry cry cry cry
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by slimyem: 8:59pm On Feb 29, 2012
Natasha,,:

lefulefu of course  grin  repeat solo 1   grin

well,i still dunno who that is.is it a kinda animal, place ,or thing? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Killz3(m): 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2012
Natasha,,:

repeat solo 1 grin

Are you not 18 yet? undecided undecided angry
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Sijo01(f): 9:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
A word of courage can heal many wounds of damage!
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Natasha2(f): 10:01pm On Feb 29, 2012
slimyem:

well,i still dunno who that is.is it a kinda animal, place ,or thing? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol never mind babe
~Killz~:

Are you not 18 yet? undecided undecided angry
Not yet babe, the patient dog eats the fattest bone grin
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Idowuogbo(f): 1:47am On Mar 01, 2012
Poster stop acting like some Mugun joor,Soji1 has told U as it is.So pls man up and quit jonzing.U and d babe aren't dating,u guys jus seem 2 enjoy each odas company.Try make an effort to see her first B4 u approve say na ur own.U neva no she fit don copy  pics for net give u due to fear of instant rejection,oh boi u berra enter gear sharpness cus he no go funny if d babe b like Iya ebere pounding mortar. grin cheesy

Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Slay Mama... With Nice Boobs / My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers / I Love My Boyfriend But Everytime We Sleep Together, He Sets My Nipples On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.