Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose (46588 Views)

Nigerians React After Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin grin grin Na because you no dey pay your state worker's Salaries now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by jrusky(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very funny.

If Fayose calls me, i will not only change my phone number, but will also throw away the phone and get a new one.

Look at yourself just read your comment please any sense in it Hell No.

Bro did you go to school at all or just passed by Go back and read what he said very well over and over again open your eyes and your brain leave APC business out of this and read it again you will get his message. I guess you lost the message or the interpretation somehow.

I wont point to your failure but go and read the statement again to ascertain when did he and what makes him Buhari and APC nightmare ok.

By the way Buhari as a LEADER should learn to have large heart if Gej can swallowed all insults from Tinubu alone talkless all APC rats and still played level game and still listen to people and never shunned anyone no matter what then Buhari lost it, I knew the APC rats will quickly defend their satanic attitude and lie again to dig out fake reference as usual to counter me I'm not going to be surprise though. LIES DNA FLOWS IN THEM ALL..

Fayose please leave him but for anyone to say no one should criticize him it's a lie and by the way who a hell is Buhari that he so hate criticism with passion was he the first Nigeria Rtd Army General
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by mikkypel(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose lied at that point he saif he didn't use any unclean words on Fayemi... That was a big lie from the pit of hell.. He airs his campaign programme Adaba fm then and uses all sorts of vulgar words.... Politicians will still lie
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by eph12(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
This was last year na. Just after swearing in I think.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by guiddoti: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
NzeeChuks:
So Buhari should pick your call? Just one question sir, Who you epp??
stomach infastructure naw

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
tayebest:

**** is this fowl-yo-shiit, you forget when you abuse the sitting president and call him all sort of name, now nemesis is up with you, you are now crying foul.

When the court is done with you, you will be the first sitting governor to be impeach twice .

Ekiti people have suffer sha! undecided
sharapu, what do you know about impeachment in Nigerian law. This kinds self.

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by tonguengineer(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
tayebest:

**** is this fowl-yo-shiit, you forget when you abuse the sitting president and call him all sort of name, now nemesis is up with you, you are now crying foul.

When the court is done with you, you will be the first sitting governor to be impeach twice .

Ekiti people have suffer sha! undecided
Sey u will hold and impeach him in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by guiddoti: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
jrusky:

Look at yourself just read your comment please any sense in it Hell No.

Bro did you go to school at all or just passed by Go back and read what he said very well over and over again open your eyes and your brain leave APC business out of this and read it again you will get his message. I guess you lost the message or the interpretation somehow.

I wont point to your failure but go and read the statement again to ascertain when did he and what makes him Buhari and APC nightmare ok.

By the way Buhari as a LEADER should learn to have large heart if Gej can swallowed all insults from Tinubu alone talkless all APC rats and still played level game and still listen to people and never shunned anyone no matter what then Buhari lost it, I knew the APC rats will quickly defend their satanic attitude and lie again to dig out fake reference as usual to counter me I'm not going to be surprise though. LIES DNA FLOWS IN THEM ALL..

Fayose please leave him but for anyone to say no one should criticize him it's a lie and by the way who a hell is Buhari that he so hate criticism with passion was he the first Nigeria Rtd Army General
are you Fayose spokesman on NL? everyone is entitled to his opinion. Na yu dey burst lacasera ni?

4 Likes

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
martinosa616:
PMB na true
.....Yes woooo!

Na because every time em dey called me from that em Roadside-Burukutu join ! You can even smell the Burukutu through the ring tone ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Buhari this, Buhari that Just let the guy do his job ahan
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by amobii: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
midastouch:
General Buhari is the Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces and the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Fayose is the Elected Governor of Ekiti State.

If the General refuses to pick Fayose's calls, He is IGNORING the entire people of Ekiti State. Fayose is not representing himself but he represents an office. I believe, the General should rise above pettiness and become the Father of the nation and for everybody.

The General should be the BIGGER MAN, Fayose is not at his level. He should rise above Fayose and teach him greatness by example.

Bigger Man to someone that rebel you all round before election, even after election. Imagine, your president went on foreign trip to china for foreign deal, and you (Fayose) went to cause a propaganda. His criticism is not working and he is looking for ways set up Mr. President just like the way he set up Zenith Bank officials, if Mr. President answer his call, he will come back to tell us Buhari has begged him on his childish criticism, if he really want see Mr. President tell him to follow the protocol or wait for FEC meeting, after all he is not the only Governor that would criticise the sitting President, other governors like Bola Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Fasola, Oshiomole and many more but they still get on not this guyman governor that always assassinate character rather than policies.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by egokudiowomoney: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose should try to hide his number may be PMB will pick it.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
And u think that man would talk to u....He wil surely b afraid of implicating him like recording d words u wil have with him..u knw he is an old dullard so u might outsmart him in d convo
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Ademusiwa1: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
midastouch:
General Buhari is the Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces and the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Fayose is the Elected Governor of Ekiti State.

If the General refuses to pick Fayose's calls, He is IGNORING the entire people of Ekiti State. Fayose is not representing himself but he represents an office. I believe, the General should rise above pettiness and become the Father of the nation and for everybody.

The General should be the BIGGER MAN, Fayose is not at his level. He should rise above Fayose and teach him greatness by example.

did you go to school. read what you wrote ,
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by guiddoti: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
egokudiowomoney:
Fayose should try to hide his number may be PMB will pick it.
haha CSO will allow the call pass the window.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by IVORY2009(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
madridguy:
Stop calling Sai Baba so you won't infect him with your rabies.

Thank you Sai Baba for ignoring the diarrhea mouth agbako Omo of Ekiti.

who u be?

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Pascal181: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Buhari always prove to everyone that he's an illetrate. No educated person behave like that. How will u allow ur personal problems overtake National interest. Did he know wat Fayose have in mind 2 tell him?
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Shobyz: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
what did u expect? Mumu

Send him a text
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by tobounty(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
I said it before, it is just a matter of time the real ojukwu aka iPad hero would beg pmb.. Kikiki
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Onyemabright(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
Ok. But what is the essence of his (Govenor Ayodele Fayose) call to Mr. President.

Govenor Fayose should just take the back sit & focus on improving the welfare of Ekiti people rather than heating up the polity unnecessarily.
Please help me tell Fayose to call my dog and have a meeting with him
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by buzz8u: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Vick4rill(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Youngtekkey:

You mean your Father abi
look at this zombie stu.pid bastards. it is because of sycophants like u, that put this country into the sorry stage it is now... why are you so pained that he calls buhari a dullard. from the literally point of view is buhari not truly a dullard? what will u say of a person you trusted with everything including ur time money and vote. only for him to promise u heaven and earth and fail u? u are a big fool for resorting to insult sumone father cus of a politician who doesnt give a whipe about ur starving self. just look at ur self now and give sincere answers to this questions:are you not living worster than u were living two years back? do u spend freely lyk you do before? how much do you buy commodities compare to 2yrs back? if u give a sincere answer to this questions u will realise that u are either a zombie or religion fanactics or sheep lock hausa man who is head bend on defending buhari for any action he take.

2 Likes

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by AnanseK(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Who gave this hooligan the President's phone number?
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by MCeeShort(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Haha? Pls don't call yet. Shoot urself in de foot some more
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by lexyclasy: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
madridguy:

Silly comments here and there....after he will deceive the gullible s that He is for nobody and he is for everybody....that is how he wanted to ignore AIT after assuming power, so crude for a federated president of a country......always on revenge......yet people are applauding his obnoxious act
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Lecturer05(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
It won't be too much for you to make sense for once. The Man you keep referring to as dullard is more popular and successful than your whole generation combined. Work more on your life and desist from hating.
SeverusSnape:
Why will Buhari pick his calls?... When you know someone is your nightmare and tormentor you wouldn't want that person to contact you.

Fayose is Buhari's tormentor, He's the spear head exposing the dullard and his corrupt wife.

Mr. Fayose, Ignore the dullard.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose as my man I must advise you that Buhari isn't your best saviour for now, go and make peace with your party and have a place to fall back at' when you re pushed, you must back down from suporting Sheriff to regain some of your lost glory, but suporting Sheriff and running to Buhari for talks mean you don't know where what will heat you will come from.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by dayowunmi(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
EazyMoh:
You have the chance to meet the president face to face but shun it and send your deputy (without the message) only for you to start flashing the residential phone line and refuse to intimate the SGF on the reason for your call.
OMG I wish I would never waste my energy to comment about this man again.
Lolz @flashing
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Organizer111222(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Buhari be like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose as my man I must advise you that Buhari isn't your best saviour for now, go and make peace with your party and have a place to fall back at' when you re pushed, you must back down from suporting Sheriff to regain some of your lost glory, but suporting Sheriff against your party's wish and running to Buhari for talks means you don't know where what will heat you will come from.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by ijobawise(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
wah iz dis fayose sayin self...............ode buruku................u supposing tu b tanking GOD SELF say na aso rock villa goat villa no pick am.................IRANU BURUKU angry
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Kenneth205(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
madridguy:

gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos / INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV / Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.