Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose (46616 Views)

Nigerians React After Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Blastos(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nigerians make una calm down for once reason things.. When has it become a crime for a sitting Governor to call a President? Even if they are at loggerheads.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by billyG(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Why will Buhari pick his calls?... When you know someone is your nightmare and tormentor you wouldn't want that person to contact you.

Fayose is Buhari's tormentor, He's the spear head exposing the dullard and his corrupt wife.

Mr. Fayose, Ignore the dullard.
It is ponmodele fayose that iz having nightmare he always sees pmb pursueing him in his dream,pmb dnt hav time 4 that shiit,evilman runs when no 1 iiz chasing them,Y other guvnors are wining & dinning with his excellency that outcast cannot,no b phone call what he need is unreserve apology 2 pmb on his belly or else pmb kept ignoring d bastard.

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by ymdo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
petomas:

I see no reason y someone who was born of a woman and has mother should call another person's mother such name...
I think u need deliverance........... God forgive u
Fayose said we shouldn't vote for someone who is old and will soon be wearing pampers like his mama. I am only making a reference. You better go get your history books........ cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by SHAIBULIAR: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Why should the man you always abuse and embarrass pick your call just because you are a fokn tout Cumbria governor?
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by TheSPEAKER(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
They should have diverted the call to the maids. He probably wanted to beg for the kitchen leftovers to enhance his stomach infrastructure agenda.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Kzea: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
[s] I never used a word that is unclean on him. I tell him he is our leader because anybody God has put there is our leader truly.”[/s]

when you have criticized him on many occasion.

i think the Governor should focus on his administration rather than hunting buhari.

nawao
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Why is he calling the one he once wished DEATH?

HMMMMM!!!
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ademusiwa1:

did you go to school. read what you wrote ,
What made you think you re perfect with your own writeup?
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by tommykiwi(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
madridguy:
Stop calling Sai Baba so you won't infect him with your rabies.

Thank you Sai Baba for ignoring the diarrhea mouth agbako Omo of Ekiti.
Complete Non-sense! U are among those spoiling this country.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by dahmie2013: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
spako4:
Are you calling the dead or the living?
The person you said would die before the presidential swearing -in is now you are accusing of not picking your calls.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Jeez u read my mind!
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by MeAboki(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
AntiWailer:
Joke of a person.

Walahi!
See double standards, always insulting the president and refusing to attend the executive council meetings but sending his deputy instead; when he calls Buhari and is likewise re-directed to the CSO; he shamelessly comes out complaining - what silly selfish mentality.

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by onatisi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose sef dey find wahala .
How can somebody with acute ear infections answer telephone calls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by onatisi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
MeAboki:

Walahi!
See double standards, always insulting the president and refusing to attend the executive council meetings but sending his deputy instead; when he calls Buhari and is likewise re-directed to the CSO; he shamelessly comes out complaining - what silly selfish mentality.
With this mentality of your ,you can and will never become a leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by DedeNkem: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Despite the fact that I don't like Buhari (he's a tribalist, corrupt and very incompetent to be president), why would Fayose (a very corrupt person who has a corruption case in court) contact the "president"?
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by nurusystem(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
fayose is a lunatic,,authentic 1,,.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Myself2(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
tayebest:

"Never try to outshine your master" - 48 laws of power

Fayose will smell his poo from behind! grin

That's where you're wrong : the ear-infected dullard is not and can never be Fayose's master.
Fvck man !!!!
Does Oshoko look like one of you freaking zombies
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Myself2(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
onatisi:
Fayose sef dey find wahala .
How can somebody with acute ear infections answer telephone calls

Exactly.The dullard ear don rotten finish
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Iamabraham(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
kennydee05:

Source: https://www.today.ng/news/national/152370/phoned-buhari-3-times-shunned-calls-fayose

Why won't he shun the state executive council meeting with the President when he (Fayose) doesn't understand anything about leadership.

This is a man who told his then running mate (now deputy governor) that he should face the leadership aspect of governance while he (Fayose) will face the political aspect.

People like him has nothing sensible to contribute in such high profiled meetings. He made the right choice by sending his deputy.

His deputy was an (associate) professor at the Obafemi Awolowo University.

Fayose will surely make a good leader, only if he can sit down and learn.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by MeAboki(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
onatisi:

With this mentality of your ,you can and will never become a leader.
Unfortunately for you, I am already one and much more; most importantly I also don't need your approval to become one - especially not from one with such myopic perspectives.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by ty2014: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose, u sound so horrible by calling the president after d rain of insults and abuses. u think u can eat ur cake and have it.....Fayose I forbid u.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Charly68: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
kennydee05:
What do you now want us to do now?
Beg the president for him
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by onatisi(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Myself2:

Exactly.The dullard ear don rotten finish
bros see as fayose dey find trouble oooo. He knows buhari get ear infections and cant hear properly ,yet he called him thrice !!!
To mock him or what
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by onatisi(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
DedeNkem:
Despite the fact that I don't like Buhari (he's a tribalist, corrupt and very incompetent to be president), why would Fayose (a very corrupt person who has a corruption case in court) contact the "president"?
so it is wrong for a sitting governor to call a sitting president in order to discuss crucial matters affecting the nation despite their political and personal differences ,abi
Dont worry Nigerians never suffer by the time ppls neck grow straight,everybody's go correct
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
todayboy:
The goat that want to get accident will not listen to important calls of reason
Fayose the greatest south west governor in the history of Nigerians
Sir please the good people of ekiti need your calls more
.i no say na 'we stomach infrastructure beneficiaries' people u wan type not good people of ekiti state
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by wanted101(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dat guy problem na respect I swear they go finish am no be only him account they go freeze even him mouth. Nonsense man
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Onyemabright:
Please help me tell Fayose to call my dog and have a meeting with him
Bro, the last time i checked the Nigeria constitution, one of the fundamental human right of the citizen i.e freedom of movement is still very much intact in the constitution.

As a result, you can take a trip to Ekiti State & Governor Fayose would gladly receive you & your dog at the Government house in Ado-Ekiti for a meeting.

I shall await the outcome of the meeting from you soon. grin
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by idesylvester(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Guys chill oooo... u need 2 ask if fayose is even lying cos I knw fayose doesn't buy recharge card this days because since his probe started...

Man wey too dey talk dey lose mind on time
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by idesylvester(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Guys chill oooo... u need 2 ask if fayose is even lying cos I knw fayose doesn't buy recharge card this days because since his probe started...

Man wey too dey talk 2 much dey lose mind on time,fayose get urself busy
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Erifenz: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
buhari and fayose should stop this movies and get down to w0rk we are tired .
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Check everyone tongue lashing fayose for his stupidity and senselessness majority are Yorubas from the same region where the slowpoke comes from that is what it entails to be civilised Sincere ppl, wen their own behaves well theyld praise him when their own misbehave they'd chastise him and still a group of half educated business minded criminals wont seize calling them zombies.

When if it is a person from their end, if e like make e steal billions of dollars from the country's treasury he still remains a hero. who then is a ZOMBIE I guess they can't even define the word.

2 Likes

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Even the last time Fayose called me with 07030000393, I diverted his call.
Later, he called again, he didn't know I have a true-caller application, I rejected his call.
A call came with unknown name, it entered voice mails.
Not everyone can pick useless calls. Lols.
So, don't blame Buhari.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Bgorgeous: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Shameless politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way / Boko Haram Blocks Yobe Highway, Battles Soldiers In Adamawa / 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.