Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose (46618 Views)

Nigerians React After Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
jrusky:

Look at yourself just read your comment please any sense in it Hell No.

Bro did you go to school at all or just passed by Go back and read what he said very well over and over again open your eyes and your brain leave APC business out of this and read it again you will get his message. I guess you lost the message or the interpretation somehow.

I wont point to your failure but go and read the statement again to ascertain when did he and what makes him Buhari and APC nightmare ok.

By the way Buhari as a LEADER should learn to have large heart if Gej can swallowed all insults from Tinubu alone talkless all APC rats and still played level game and still listen to people and never shunned anyone no matter what then Buhari lost it, I knew the APC rats will quickly defend their satanic attitude and lie again to dig out fake reference as usual to counter me I'm not going to be surprise though. LIES DNA FLOWS IN THEM ALL..

Fayose please leave him but for anyone to say no one should criticize him it's a lie and by the way who a hell is Buhari that he so hate criticism with passion was he the first Nigeria Rtd Army General

You are just defending your fellow criminal. you that are educated. Is saying someone will soon die criticism, Is just opening ones mouth without something reasonable coming out of it called criticism. Look at the allegations from fayose against the first lady that the the US government just just cleared. where did the criminal get his facts from. Simply because of political immunity your fellow slowpoke fayose thinks he can just open his mouth and close it letting senseless utterances come out. Is he the only governor having immunity.
We are from the same region of the country and we know he is a bastard son of Oduduwa. Chikenah
if you quote me from now till for ever it doesn't errase the fact that the same criminal blood that runs in fayose run in you. sorry for being blunt. lol

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by babadee1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
petomas:

I see no reason y someone who was born of a woman and has mother should call another person's mother such name...
I think u need deliverance........... God forgive u

During the elections last year Fayose said Buhari is too old to be president. He compared Buhari's age to his mother's age and said his mother wears pampers so Buhari too must also wear pampers. He took out full page obituaries in newspapers announcing the death of Buhari. You really think there's any reason why the president should ever take his calls after such wicked politics?

3 Likes

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lecturer05:
It won't be too much for you to make sense for once. The Man you keep referring to as dullard is more popular and successful than your whole generation combined. Work more on your life and desist from hating.

Thank you for putting some sense in the empty skull

3 Likes

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by seangy4konji: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
an baba god suppose pick your call.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very funny.

If Fayose calls me, i will not only change my phone number, but will also throw away the phone and get a new one.
Fayose is a COWARD!
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by MrPresident1: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Not every Yoruba is a true Yoruba, Yoruba packs everything. This is the end of time, the force holding everyone together as Yoruba is breaking.

Fayose, Oduduwa is behind you.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
DedeNkem:
Despite the fact that I don't like Buhari (he's a tribalist, corrupt and very incompetent to be president), why would Fayose (a very corrupt person who has a corruption case in court) contact the "president"?

I like your comment. you are so sincere but the only difference between us is I like PMB.

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by DaBullIT(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very funny.

If Fayose calls me, i will not only change my phone number, but will also throw away the phone and get a new one.

ymdo:
He want to beg for money to buy pampers for his "pupupupu for body" mother

Una two no well

LWKMD hahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Myself2(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Who"s next
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by southpole: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Why will Buhari pick his calls?... When you know someone is your nightmare and tormentor you wouldn't want that person to contact you.

Fayose is Buhari's tormentor, He's the spear head exposing the dullard and his corrupt wife.

Mr. Fayose, Ignore the dullard.
why is he begging to speak with buhari, see their end? Dino begging Tinubu and Fayose begging Buhari. You cannot disrespect an elder and expect the spirit not to torment you.

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by southpole: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino begging Tinubu, Fayose begging Buhari, they were deceived by IPOB praises
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by MrD2: 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Buhari can also receive phone calls from human beings and not from mad dogs!!!!!!!
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by MrD2: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Buhari can only receive phone calls from human beings and not from mad dogs!!!!!!! The man that talks like a woman just wanted anoda avenue to dish out some insult to Buhari.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by sunkoye: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
am super sure he was calling baba to record calls and embarass him on media.

imagine fayose attempted calling underground...probably to cut a deal wen sum known pple here fink he is their true God.

sho!
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by sunkoye: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
tommykiwi:
Complete Non-sense! U are among those spoiling this country.
oga if your surbodinate at work is treating you the way fayose usually throw caution to wind..cos he cant be touched. would u have picked his calls?

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Blessedward: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
am finally havin a feeling a humble Fayose.i hope its NOT what am thinking afterall
EFCC warning up in 2018!!!
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Blessedward: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
am finally havin a feeling a humble Fayose.i hope its NOT what am thinking afterall EFCC warming up in 2018!!!
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by naijaking1: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose for president. Amen.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Just because fayose dey oppose buhari and Apc mehn buhari don't be like that remember when APC dey do dia own to GEJ who say anything and some stupid nigerians go dey abuse fayose now. Nigerians wake up from your sleep and jokes... Foolish people everywhere with total madness.

I rep Delta! I support fayose!! Ride on spiritual and physical headache to clueless buhari.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by drkells(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hahaha so that idiot faryorse now understand as e dey go, dinosaurs melaye next
kennydee05:

Source: https://www.today.ng/news/national/152370/phoned-buhari-3-times-shunned-calls-fayose
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by MOJJ(f): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mr governor stop all this stupid act n focus on your job

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by rasco2000me: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
IF U CALL BABA AND HE PICK UR CAL AND LOST HIS TWO EARS
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Lionofdjungle: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
What do you expect from someone whom you've attacked verbally as well as his wife? If I were the President, I would not equally answer you.

3 Likes

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by fejicruz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose always wants to be in the news every week. I think someone who start a TV show "Keeping Up With Fayose".
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by teacherbim(f): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
sunkoye:
oga if your surbodinate at work is treating you the way fayose usually throw caution to wind..cos he cant be touched. would u have picked his calls?

Abi ooooi,Fayoshe is a Nigerian bastard
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by brojoshua: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sorry for not picking your calls, but try again and I am sure he will pick your call. And let the president also pick his calls. Thank you all
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by emmanwaka: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
u started this your insult to the president b4 election, everybody expected u to stop immediately Buhary emerged the president, but u continued. Just be a gentle man he will pick your call I know him
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Horsesmouth: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose is on the case of Aisha Buhari over Halliburton and he wants Buhari to pick his calls?

Next, Dino Melaye will say Bola Tinubu refused to pick his own call as well. After allegedly threatening to beat and impregnate his wife, and nothing will happen.

Dont people have respect for the elderly anymore?

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by cjrane: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=14pt]Buhari always behaves childishly.

Even if you didn't like fayose for exposing your wife's corrupt deals, he is still a Governor in the federal Republic of Nigeria in which you are the President. For the sake of the people of Ekiti, you should be able to take pick his call.

But, Buhari is a true dullard that knows nothing about civilized behavior. So, i'm not surprised at his action
[/size]
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Benolamis(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
We are yet to hear from the CSO to reconcile these facts to proof if it's true......either true or false both have its effect on the office and person occupying it on behalf of the citizens of Great Nigeria.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by InvertedHammer: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
/
Roar in public; plead in private.

The attribute of a coward.
\

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Blocks Yobe Highway, Battles Soldiers In Adamawa / Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Man & His Sister Denied Entry Into Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Over Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.