Stats: 3,160,409 members, 7,843,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here (5577 Views)

Entry Level Human Resources Personnel At Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite (2) (3) (4)

Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by caspet(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
yeldey:
Have you been contacted for interview?Did they contact you via mail or phone call?Which day is the interview?
Cleanserve is a very organised firm . They've started sending invites 2 people for a face 2 face interview & I guess it's going to be in batches since it's a one on one thing . All the best to everybody interested in the firm,i.e those that have gotten an invitation & those that are still expecting, Don't give up . We shall all testify.
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by caspet(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pauldubez:

You are in my prayers bro. Go and smash it! wink
My Brother,God is really answering your prayers 4 me . Thanks Bro & keep praying 4 me . We shall testify.
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Dhamilare1: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2016
undefeated:

Nothing yet, but I believe pretty soon,as I gathered that their recruitment process doesn't take time.
where you also part of those that wrote the test ?

Yes I wrote the test and I know dey have started calling back coz a friend told me they called a friend of his this Monday.
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Dhamilare1: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
caspet:

My Brother,God is really answering your prayers 4 me . Thanks Bro & keep praying 4 me . We shall testify.

Have they sent you an invite for the interview?
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by caspet(m): 4:01am On Aug 13, 2016
Dhamilare1:

Have they sent you an invite for the interview?
I did mine(CV base) on the 10th August,2016. It was great and the the recruitment team were friendly . I pray & hope 2b among the chosen for the nxt level.
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by chukzy4u(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Guys I have an assessment on Thurs for the position of Aviation sales officer.
What do I expect please?
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by undefeated(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
chukzy4u:
Guys I have an assessment on Thurs for the position of Aviation sales officer.
What do I expect please?

is there another test on the 14/09/2017?
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Arrowgents: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
I also got a mail for aviation sales officer dis thur,but d Bleep up be say my driver's license is not ready
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by chukzy4u(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
More like an assessment and driving test

undefeated:

is there another test on the 14/09/2017?
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by chukzy4u(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Got any idea of what we are to expect?

Arrowgents:
I also got a mail for aviation sales officer dis thur,but d Bleep up be say my driver's license is not ready

Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Arrowgents: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
I am jst trying to go through gmat,nah my drivers license wey neva ready dey give me concern
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by megadinho(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2017
Good day,
Has anyone gotten any info from Clearnserve after the interview?
Am asking unbehalf of friend who is not a Nlder. Anxiety wants to finish him... Lol

Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja / Graduate Trainee Recruitment In A Shipping And Logistics Company / Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm