Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? (5643 Views)

Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Speeechless3(f): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Take a close look at the lady below. And what do you see? a beautiful black lady? Right

But when you leave the shores of Africa, stories change. Simple truths take on new definitions. Ignorance becomes the order for defining african beauties.

All your physical characterics are re explained and ripped of african meaning. You are told you dont look like typical or average africans. From your hair down to your toes, you are just another white woman dipped in chocolate.

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
that is So Racist... lipsrsealed

I'd take it as A compliment whenever they invent a phrase that says •You are A black girl dipped in white paint•

What Nonsense!!!!
Anything that is thought of as beautiful, people want to relate it to whiteness...that's crazy Af!

4 Likes

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by falconey(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'd take it as A compliment whenever they event a phrase that says •You are A black girl dipped in white paint•
What Nonsense!!!!
Anything that is thought of as beautiful, people want to relate it to whiteness...that's crazy Af!

Chocolate and Vanilla is a sweet way of describing black and white so nothing bad in that complement except you're having self esteem issues.
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
the comment is manythings .... racist included....
but if u cute like kingcheezypuff.... tat.....is a complement grin wink
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by LuveU2(f): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
No it is not! I will slap anyone that tell me i have white features.

1 Like

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

Chocolate and Vanilla is a sweet way of describing black and white so nothing bad in that complement except you're having self esteem issues.
You know nothing ....

Think deep and get the real meaning of that phrase. if you still can't decipher.. get someone to for yah.wink

1 Like

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
You know nothing ....

Think deep and get the real meaning of that phrase. if you still can't decipher.. get someone to for yah.wink

Tell me ...
Someone complements you have white girls characteristics. I.e Skinny, pointed nose and chin e.t.c except for the colour of your skin and you called that racist?
Maybe you're not just comfortable in your skin afterall cuz I see absolutely nothing wrong with that complement.
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Speeechless3(f): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Estharfabian:

I'd take it as A compliment whenever they event a phrase that says •You are A black girl dipped in white paint•

What Nonsense!!!!
I think its a mixture of both racism and ignorance.
Well people who throw "phrases" like that would expect you see it as a compliment.
How you react depends on how great your guts are.
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Speeechless3(f): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
LuveU2:
No it is not! I will slap anyone that tell me i have white features.

grin Yours is intense
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Speeechless3(f): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

Tell me ...
Someone complements you have white girls characteristics. I.e Skinny, pointed nose and chin e.t.c except for the colour of your skin and you called that racist?
Maybe you're not just comfortable in your skin afterall cuz I see absolutely nothing wrong with that complement.

And those are not black features?
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by ShaqFu: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Speeechless3:
Take a close look at the lady below. And what do you see? a beautiful black lady? Right

But when you leave the shores of Africa, stories change. Simple truths take on new definitions. Ignorance becomes the order for defining african beauties.

All your physical characterics are re explained and ripped of african meaning. You are told you dont look like typical or average africans. From your hair down to your toes, you are just another white woman deeped in chocolate.

Personally, racist remark don't mean nothing to me. Never have, never will.
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by LuveU2(f): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Speeechless3:
grin Yours is intense
I mean it gurl cheesy
Its racist, very.

1 Like

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

Tell me ...

Why should someone define me based on another human's Attributes?
who and what made whiteness the standard of beauty
Are You even listening to yourself?

When you lots consider whiteness As Superior, white people are considered more attractive by definition and if the Appearance of people of other races so much As deviates from that Almighty Standard, they are Automatically termed ugly. unattractive. fugly.

black people are still allowed to be perceived as beautiful, of course, as long as they look like white people.

this is wrong... black is beautiful. we don't have to look like whites in other to look pretty. we are different.. diversity is allowed.

I'm coloured . and that's all that there is.... I shouldn't and mustn't look like A fùcking WHITE WOMAN DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Speeechless3(f): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
ShaqFu:
Personally, racist remark don't mean nothing to me. Never have, never will.
okay
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Speeechless3:
And those are not black features?
Blacks are predominantly broad nosed and chunky especially in the back area. Note the word predominantly so some Negroes also have those features they complemented and it has something to do with genetics.
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by ronald4lif(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

Tell me ...

The exemplum you cited are contrasting and unrelated. Pointed nose, chin etc are body characteristics and has nothing to do with pigmentation.

When one say you've pointed nose, they are only pointing a distinction peculiar to your race, not addressing their skin colour. But when reference are made to one skin colour and complexion, it becomes a racist slur.

The remark is not only racist but condescending and diss on the African woman for imitating the white race. Her human hair and other body enhancement may have driven the racist attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
See Estharfabian, I won't push this too far with you. we all have our personal preferences and dude has the right to express it whichever colour , race or attribute.

Just the way you prefer guys with six packs and pink lips and you wouldn't expect a pot bellied guy to take an offence.

Yes indeed , racism exists but in this instance i think you guys are taking it too far.
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Speeechless3(f): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

Blacks are predominantly broad nosed and chunky especially in the back area. Note the word predominantly so some Negroes also have those features they complemented and it has something to do with genetics.
I agree we are predominantly chunky behind but broad nosed like gorillas? puhlease. Sure and yea we dont have "hook" noses like white people but we do have very normal sized noses that fit our faces perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Speeechless3:

I think its a mixture of both racism and ignorance.
Well people who throw "phrases" like that would expect you see it as a compliment.
How you react depends on how great your guts are.
ignorance at its peak!

the remark is A condescending one... An insult to the black people. I honestly don't know why people love to cast a blind eye to the truth....

A Nigga tells me that... I'd really get offended. I hate comparisons. sad

2 Likes

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Speeechless3:
I agree we are predominantly chunky behind but broad nosed like gorillas? puhlease. Sure and yea we dont have "hook" noses like white people but we do have very normal sized noses that fit our faces perfectly.

Nobody mentioned Gorillas here sis. smiley
Truth is, if a black person told you this, you wouldn't be offended. The only offence the dude committed is because he compared you with his kind.
I've experienced racism but this instance is far from it.
As a matter of fact, the worst racism is the ones we black commit against each other.
Just walk into a bank and see how the teller gives the white customer preferential treatment or how do you explain away a bouncer who lets a guy in for free because he came clubbing with a white girl while others have to pay to get in..These are things i've experienced personally so tell me who are the racists here.
Abeg the guy is innocent jor!
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
slyIsaac:
the comment is manythings .... racist included....

but if u cute like kingcheezypuff.... tat.....is a complement grin wink
Issac,it's a slap in the face.
They've earased your race to make sense of your beauty because as a African woman you couldn't possibly be beautiful. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Speeechless3(f): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

Truth is, if a black person told you this, you wouldn't be offended. The only offence the dude committed is because he compared you with his kind.
As a matter of fact, the worst racism is the ones we black commit against each other.
Just walk into a bank and see how the teller gives the white customer preferential treatment or how do you explain away a bouncer who lets a guy in for free because he came clubbing with a white girl while others have to pay to get in..These are things i've experienced personally so tell me who are the racists here.
You are going out of the line. To start with, there is no "guy" in my post. I havent said anyone told me that.
Racism among blacks is real and must be equally handled alongside white racism.
The same way you condemn it in blacks should not be different.

Why do you think blacks are racist against themselves today? Its because of white racists who taught (and still teach) that the world revolves around them.

2 Likes

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by LuveU2(f): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Speeechless3:

You are going out of the line. To start with, there is no "guy" in my post. I havent said anyone told me that.
Racism among blacks is real and must be equally handled alongside white racism.
The same way you condemn it in blacks should not be different.

Why do you think blacks are racist against themselves today? Its because of white racists who taught (and still teach) that the world revolves around them

Lobatan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Issac,it's a slap in the face.
They've earned your race to make sense of your beauty because as a African woman you couldn't possibly be beautiful. undecided
true tat...smiley
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by LuveU2(f): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

chai when will you people have sense now?
So foreigners can be insulting u and u wont know?
meeeehhhn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
slyIsaac:

true tat...smiley
❤Then why did you say it?
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Speeechless3(f): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
LuveU2:

Lobatan cheesy
Lol what does it mean? smiley
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by LuveU2(f): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Speeechless3:
Lol what does it mean? smiley
Something like talk don end. E don finish. I learnt it here wink
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Speeechless3(f): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
LuveU2:
Something like talk don end. E don finish. I learnt it here wink
Okay smiley Thanks bae!

1 Like

Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by Speeechless3(f): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Then why did you say it?
Most Nigerians are oblivious and (painfully) not mindful of these things because they have no real experience of what it means to be "irrelevant"
Re: Is "You Are A White Girl Dipped In Chocolate" A Compliment? by LuveU2(f): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Speeechless3:

Okay smiley Thanks bae!
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This / The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking / "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.