Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (37485 Views)

Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari / Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by omogerohprecious(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Secrets11:
If someone stood up to your mother in your presence and say to her " I will beat you up...and impregnate you", what would be your reactions? Please I am thirsty for
your reply

Accordingly to Newton Third's law,
To every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
What would my humble mum do to warrant such?
Don't forget senator Dino claims that she called him a Dog and thug.
She Deserves every piece of it.
Any Mother would never do that..
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by goonsmi: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin tongue tongue tongue

ogkrakkid:

Oo da look at this endtime slowpoke...u deserve to b shot by d ballz.jerk.
tongue
ogkrakkid:

Oo da look at this endtime slowpoke...u deserve to b shot by d ballz.jerk.
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by ogkrakkid(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back by bobbiekrantz: 12:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Who's Rhemi Tinubu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soyinka Blasts Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings / Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) / How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.