Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,838 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (60234 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by rosalieene(f): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
sinaj:

A person with just one eye will always see his or herself as a king in the land of the blind.

I am not and can never be below you.
Who knws d kinda people u surrounded with that make u feel u better than someone u haven't met b4.
Girl u funny

Talking about being bald, I have an enviable hair that your lice infested hair can never get in 2yrs time.
Lil. Wonder you had to cut it to start all over.
Success dear in ur journey.

And talking about one who looks like an Aids patient, bae I think it's you.

You look xo sick, take a look at yourself again.
You look like one that just left a rehab.

You should spend less time on nl worrying about another person when you need to take care of your self.

Lol u wanna charge up? Am waiting for you s**t.

Pls do well to leave ur mentionswink

M waiting b**ch. cool
hehehe.... you girls should take it easy bikonu.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by MidasTouche01(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
AirSultan:
As I opened this thread, my phone just dey hot come dey comot smoke..

Kai cry

Haha, kilo le tobe
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Mediapace: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Respek cool
All i was correcting your nigga of was lipsrsealed :
*Avoid choking mouth for other person
*Don't call anyone a failure or contrast brain with age
*LEARN to appreciate for once,tosyn helped many with his threads and the nigga was badmouthing him
SlayHER:

Synzu

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by T5OM: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
TheDarknight:
It's an art of wits, snap-second improvisation and imaginative elasticity.

Some scurry to Google to survive, other plagiarise, some seek escapism in the well-worn catchphrase " do you have a job? ". But even the naysayers participate as audience.

Isn't surprising that everyone claims to be peace-loving and Mother Theresa's clone yet they are always glued to the pages of controversial threads for hours on end and even mentioning monikers of their pals to come get the "gists"?cheesy

Human nature can't be fully suppressed. Man subconsciously craves rancour. TO BEST APPRECIATE PEACE, YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE WAR AND BE ACTIVELY OR PASSIVELY INVOLVED IN IT.

For about an hour there's been relative peace. Breathe in folks, appreciate and cherish every moment of it...while it lasts.

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
somebody hold my head for me please! embarassed
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
ireneony:
says the jealous girl whose mediocre threads had never made FrontPage.

If your hands are so itching to type nonsense while not cut it off.

Well when i see attention seeking ####h like you like parading nairaland spewing trash...i weep for their family.

Receive sense!

I will soon expose your ass

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by MidasTouche01(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
sinaj:

A person with just one eye will always see his or herself as a king in the land of the blind.

I am not and can never be below you.
Who knws d kinda people u surrounded with that make u feel u better than someone u haven't met b4.
Girl u funny

Talking about being bald, I have an enviable hair that your lice infested hair can never get in 2yrs time.
Lil. Wonder you had to cut it to start all over.
Success dear in ur journey.

And talking about one who looks like an Aids patient, bae I think it's you.

You look xo sick, take a look at yourself again.
You look like one that just left a rehab.

You should spend less time on nl worrying about another person when you need to take care of your self.

Lol u wanna charge up? Am waiting for you s**t.

Pls do well to leave ur mentionswink

M waiting b**ch. cool

Who vex sinaj like this
I've never seen her flare up this much o

Biko, my sister take am easy o

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Haha, kilo le tobe
Lol... No mind me jare

Lol@lsofdk
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by SlayHER(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Respek cool
All i was correcting your nigga of was lipsrsealed :
*Avoid choking mouth for other person
*Don't call anyone a failure or contrast brain with age
*LEARN to appreciate for once,tosyn helped many with his threads and the nigga was badmouthing him

Its all good, bruh. I'm signing out.

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
JixNation:

I've finished using those condoms you can now feed on them boi
sorry but i dnt use 30 naira gold circle.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by daslimentceo: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
She wanted you to nack her but you failed....so #MissionFailed brother #TryAgain
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by daslimentceo: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
hahahahahahahahahhahahah grin
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
sorry but i dnt use 30 naira gold circle.

As of today have you fed on a food worth N30

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
JixNation:

As of today have you fed on a food worth N30
whateva bro. i dnt have time 4 this. bye
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
whateva bro. i dnt have time 4 this. bye
I thought you brag and claim hehehehehehe.
You will soon get what you want.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by JFT24(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
"We ate the noodle, watched firms and talked about many things. Inside me I have no intention of touching, kissing or any other immoral things in my mind because first, she is not my girlfriend, secondly she is into a serious relationship and thirdly I see her as just as a friend". BUT SHE INITIATED IT AND AND YOU DID IT LIKE............

Uhmmmm, just being suspicious though.
YOU ARE THE CROONER BOSS
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
JixNation:

I thought you brag and claim hehehehehehe.
You will soon get what you want.
well there is a difference between bragging and been real. i dnt brag, i simply proov myself.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by TheDarknight: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
T5OM:

Isn't surprising that everyone claims to be peace-loving and Mother Theresa's clone yet they are always glued to the pages of controversial threads for hours on end and even mentioning monikers of their pals to come get the "gists"?cheesy

Human nature can't be fully suppressed. Man subconsciously craves rancour. TO BEST APPRECIATE PEACE, YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE WAR AND BE ACTIVELY OR PASSIVELY INVOLVED IN IT.

For about an hour there's been relative peace. Breathe in folks, appreciate and cherish every moment of it...while it lasts.
Oh, human nature is that of pretense and dried-eye hypocrisy.

Nothing trends here more than a thread of brawls and controversy.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
well there is a difference between bragging and been real. i dnt brag, i simply proov myself.

He he he he he hehe if you're man enough pm me your details
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by MUVA(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
rosalieene:
hehehe.... you girls should take it easy bikonu.

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by torlord3424(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
shawty say she dey come for the money o

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by vicstar(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by rosalieene(f): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, no vex jawe.. E dey happen sometimes cheesy
>>>vexed<<< seriously! that was just too much!!
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by torlord3424(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
you're going down bro!!
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by fullz: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
good guys always carry last.
next time, make some moves like "lets take a selfie". after d selfie, hold her hands and watch what happens. That'll give you a clue whether to stop or continue.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by jubrealguy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
AirSultan:
As I opened this thread, my phone just dey hot come dey comot smoke..

Kai cry
brotherly.........how far na
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
JixNation:

He he he he he hehe if you're man enough pm me your details
lol so what do u need my details for?
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol so what do u need my details for?

To show you that I can rule you from anywhere I am.
You're just boy.
Typical small boy
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Boring: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
2dugged:
na dem know ooooooo, I nor get strength to separate fight, one of the reasons I hate romance section too many shallow minds
walahiii..but the fighting is also fun nau..tor which section u come dey, make i dey carry fight come met u.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by okhiai1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na so e-war they sweet
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
JixNation:

To show you that I can rule you from anywhere I am.
You're just boy.
Typical small boy
lol im not a boy, im a man, dnt let my baby face deceive you. anyways u cant rule me. only GOD can. if i give u my details and u make an attempt to touch me, it will be sorry 4 u.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Boring:

walahiii..but the fighting is also fun nau..tor which section u come dey, make i dey carry fight come met u.
politics and crime

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada