Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,020 members, 7,841,870 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (60141 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
na wao, cant believe sinaj and ireneony are fighting. haba! how did it come to this? u ladies are suppose to be friends na.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Boring:

correct meself say who die. undecided..park one side joor
hehehehe, na you know o
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Boring: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, na you know o

i dey watch(read) real drama for dis thread...as e dey hot, u come dey disturb me ba...i go get time for u later
o oya take kiss
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Usually.. I don't laugh when someone is being dragged through the streets like a common slave.. But this is just too hilarious..
chairman, barca never buy dani alves replacement o. infact we are not bidding for a right back. mayb our coach has started to smoke weed again.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Whats happening here undecided
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by SlayHER(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
wristbangle:
[s]

With all these moronic claims of yours, how much have you made today? Has the written comment of yours brought any financial benefits, NO! Any moral lesson, NO!

It's a pity that the level of unemployment has demoted the intelligence of so many graduates to a loaf of bread and they further display their level of stupidity just because telecom providers give free MB hereby using such cheap opportunity to dish out trashy and senseless comments.

It's enough na! Haba! Don't you have something tangible to do?

Tosyne2much, kindly ignore him henceforth. [/s]

Moronic as it is, I can afford to do it! grin

I have the time and patience and can afford to sit around all week (if I wanna) and still get PAID! grin

Famzer, tell me, what was your role in the just concluded Miss Nairaland contest? Other than famzing Dyg? What else do you do on NL? Are you worth more than your scrapped interviews? Are you worth more than being called a retardedd moniker such as "wrist bangle" or making top ten lists with tosyne2much, your co-effeminate brother? Your worthlessness far exceeds that of your dead semenn and brain cells! Worthless piece of thrash, woe betide your generations for daring to quote me!

From hence, I dub you and tosyne2much; the Effeminazi's gringrin

You may now fucck off to hell. Bald redundant simpleton!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by iykekelvins(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
My gawd!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by jordanice007: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
TheValiant:

[b]LOL! Tosin, tons of qualified writers have their articles plagiarised on daily basis by even more reputable websites. The nonsense you scribble was copied by Mankind's website and to you, you've achieved your greatest purpose in life, right? I don't blame you though.. You out-did your wretched father whose only achievement was shooting his congealed sperm into your mother without missing! cheesy

Dude, you are a failure! Get that into your tiny head. List your achievements not useless primitive lists. I told you I own an SUV right? Its quite unlike me and online folks who are tight with me don't even know but I'm ready to show you if you just "ask" grin. I'm still inside tho.. Amarula on one hand, my blackberry on the other! cool

Keep being fooled by that cum bucket called irene, ask her out grin. She will reject your worthless ass as well bruh! cheesy

Damn! I thought you were a lion? Quote me if you have the balls and the chronicles of your sh!t-stained linens will continue being aired for all to see! Witless 28 year old failure! [/b]

You own a car (not to talk of an SUV) and your tight friends don't know?
I need to get a pair of glasses. Maybe my eyes are already failing me.
Please Like if you want to see the picture of TheValiant and The SUV.

6 Likes

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by kajoula(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
See me see wahala oooo, there is this female friend of mine for about two years now and we are very close to each other.
We talk about everything like education, politics, love and relationship, she even told me about her boyfriend who promise to marry her after she must have graduated. Whenever she had issues with her boyfriend she will run to me for advice which I have never disappointed her because I give her the best advice to make sure her relationship with the guy is going smoothly.
I wanted to woo her but I later changed my mind immediately she reviewed her relationship with the guy to me, but I still maintain the mutual friendship because she is a nice and friendly person.
Fast forward last week, I received a call from her that she is coming to my place which I asked her why, she said she wanted to know where I live I said ok no problem.
Few hours before she came, I package myself wella by arranging my room, bought two litres' of fuel for my generator incase nepa Bleep up,I enter kitchen and start preparing indomie with eggs because I wanted to make her feel home when she come because this is her first visit.
So as i was in the kitchen I heard a knock on my door and here she come.
We ate the noodle, watched firms and talked about many things. Inside me I have no intention of touching, kissing or any other immoral things in my mind because first, she is not my girlfriend, secondly she is into a serious relationship and thirdly I see her as just as a friend.
To my biggest surprise, immediately she left my place , days later I called her on phone she refused picking my calls. Up till as I.m typing this she has not pick my call.

SHE CAME TO SIZE YOU UP.......
AND MAYBE SHE THINKS YOUR'E NOT UPTO THE TASK......[size=5pt]LADIES LIKE THAT COMEBACK BEGGING[/size]

GO CHECK HER TOO, I BELIEVE YOU KNOW HER HOUSE.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Boring:

i dey watch(read) real drama for dis thread...as e dey hot, u come dey disturb me ba...i go get time for u later
o oya take kiss
na dem know ooooooo, I nor get strength to separate fight, one of the reasons I hate romance section too many shallow minds
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by SlayHER(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
jordanice007:

You own a car (not to talk of an SUV) and your tight friends don't know?
I need to get a pair of glasses. Maybe my eyes are already failing me.
Please Like if you want to see the picture of TheValiant and The SUV.

My "Online" friends. That's either because they don't need to or maybe because we haven't discussed to that extent. Like I said, its not my style to brag about stuff. What I own might be another man's toy or plaything. You didn't have to single that out though..

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by SlayHER(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Now, where the hell is that _slut and her effeminazi's? undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by T5OM: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Emotional attachments and partisanship aside, the scathing vitriols churned out in real-time is fun - some sort of challenge . You can't deny it pushes one to dig deep and the animosity spurs you on.

It's like freestyling to the beats of your palpating heart. Hate it, love it, be indifferent about it but you , you and, yes, you can't deny e-brawling is an art and a science too. It toughens you psychologically.

With time you'd agree and if you don't, you can at least appreciate the penmanship.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by CarrotAndStick: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
See me see wahala oooo, there is this female friend of mine for about two years now and we are very close to each other.
We talk about everything like education, politics, love and relationship, she even told me about her boyfriend who promise to marry her after she must have graduated. Whenever she had issues with her boyfriend she will run to me for advice which I have never disappointed her because I give her the best advice to make sure her relationship with the guy is going smoothly.
I wanted to woo her but I later changed my mind immediately she reviewed her relationship with the guy to me, but I still maintain the mutual friendship because she is a nice and friendly person.
Fast forward last week, I received a call from her that she is coming to my place which I asked her why, she said she wanted to know where I live I said ok no problem.
Few hours before she came, I package myself wella by arranging my room, bought two litres' of fuel for my generator incase nepa Bleep up,I enter kitchen and start preparing indomie with eggs because I wanted to make her feel home when she come because this is her first visit.
So as i was in the kitchen I heard a knock on my door and here she come.
We ate the noodle, watched firms and talked about many things. Inside me I have no intention of touching, kissing or any other immoral things in my mind because first, she is not my girlfriend, secondly she is into a serious relationship and thirdly I see her as just as a friend.
To my biggest surprise, immediately she left my place , days later I called her on phone she refused picking my calls. Up till as I.m typing this she has not pick my call.
Next time, make sure you finger her at least. wink
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by stevecantrell: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
maiahsaiah:
Sometimes I feel ashamed being a woman, like they are so fake and confused.

Its your nature...even the ones that talk like you still bleep up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
stevecantrell:

Its your nature...even the ones that talk like you still bleep up.

You know,when I made this statement I knew that one fool will mention me and say this exact thing, I waited and waited and the fool finally came forward. Hello stevecantrell.

3 Likes

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Mediapace: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bros we don't need explorers again

Explorers is already giving us fantastic THREADS that your type can't even create.

Do you think tosyn is your type that attend lectures sporadically.

I know your type :
Waec: machinery
Neco :mahinery
jamb:machinery
all uni exams : machinery

At the end of the day you will start forming first class for forum.

Just typing traducing statements since.

FACE YOUR ACADEMICS BRO,YOU AND I WILL BE HERE WHEN TOSYNE2MUCH WITH GRADUATE WITH DISTINCTIONS
TheValiant:

Tosyne2much, your shame is still being laid bare... Why run away and switch to this moniker to divert attention?

I still haven't finished telling your story, bro. Come out grin

My "mom" Sinaj is barely 23, a graduate of a Federal University with a bachelors degree in Psychology. Tosyne2much is 28 years old, still a student of ekiti state poly, no job, tons of carry-over's, his family is broke, he is broke and his only claim to relevance is making a list of "ten reasons why women lie" to post on NL. Compare and contrast. My "mom" Sinaj has achieved feats you will only dream about. You on the other hand, age isn't clearly on your side as you have barely two years to clock 30 and you're still a f00l. In 10 years time, you will be stamped a f00l forvever! Ever since I discovered you, I decided I'll be in support of abortion (in cases of incest).
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Lsofdk(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
maiahsaiah:

You know,when I made this statement I knew that one fool will mention me and say this exact thing, I waited and waited and the fool finally came forward. Hello stevecantrell.
shocked grin grin you'll be feeling like james bond now until you jamgrin

btw check out my siggy

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
As I opened this thread, my phone just dey hot come dey comot smoke..

Kai cry

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by TheDarknight: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
T5OM:
Emotional attachments and partisanship aside, the scathing vitriols churned out in real-time is fun - some sort of challenge . You can't deny it pushes one to dig deep and the animosity spurs you on.

It's like freestyling to the beats of your palpating heart. Hate it, love it, be indifferent about it but you , you and, yes, you can't deny e-brawling is an art and a science too. It toughens you psychologically.

With time you'd agree and if you don't, you can at least appreciate the penmanship.
It's an art of wits, snap-second improvisation and imaginative elasticity.

Some scurry to Google to survive, others plagiarise, some seek escapism in the well-worn catchphrase " do you have a job? ". But even the naysayers participate as audience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Lsofdk(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
AirSultan:
As I opened this thread, my phone just dey hot come dey comot smoke..

Kai cry
put am inside watergrin
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Dminister(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
macotrading72:
in naija we try so hard to please everyone or maybe trying so hard to prove we can speak English, Japanese man doesn't give a fly what you think if he doesn't understand English, he will tell you that English is not important, he is proud of his language, Koreans are proud of their language but in naija if you can't speak Queens English get on the back of the line, too bad.

My dear, it's not bad we were colonised that way. We were colonised and inclinated to speak Queens language the same reason our educational system is basically rooted on the principle of English language regarding the policy of assimilation introduced to us by the British during the colonial period.

You said the Koreans are proud of their language but it's paradoxical when you arrived at conclusion without carrying out a research about their existence, if they have ever been colonised or not . I am sorry to say, I won't educate you on that!
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Irene, I never know say I don dey turn. celebrity small small oooo.. For someone to have researched my life this much just to have an advantage of cyber bullying, it means I'm a special person or what do you think? cheesy
Celebrity fire

7 Likes

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by SlayHER(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mediapace:
[s]Bros we don't need explorers again
Explorers is already giving us fantastic THREADS that your type can't even create.

Do you think tosyn is your type that attend lecture sporadically.
I know your type :
Waec: machinery
Neco :mahinery
jamb:machinery
all uni exams : machinery
at the end of the day you will start forming first class for forum.
Just forming traducing statements since.

FACE YOUR ACADEMICS BRO,YOU AND I WILL BE HERE WHEN TOSYNE2MUCH WITH GRADUATE WITH DISTINCTIONS[/s]

Look bruh, if you've been observant enough, you'll notice that I do well to avoid having an altercation with you even though you've asked for it severally.
I've ignored your vitriols simply because I knew you quite well with your former moniker.
I take friendship a tad seriously and we used to be quite tight back in those days. Nevertheless, I won't hesitate to retaliate and make you regret it the next time you try to get salty with me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
somebody hold my head for me please! embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
maiahsaiah:

O MY GOD.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
somebody hold my head for me please! embarassed
grin
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Mediapace: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Your real moniker or forget it hun

Leave it or take it.
Am not what you think i a m and wait so cult is at work here,i quoted 1 others retaliate
SlayHER:

Look bruh, if you've been observant enough, you'll notice that I do well to avoid having an altercation with you even though you've asked for it severally. I've ignored your vitriols simply because I knew you quite well with your former moniker.
I take friendship quite seriously and we used to be quite tight back in those days. Nevertheless, I won't hesitate to retaliate and make you regret it the next time you try to get salty with me.

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by jubrealguy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
ireneony:
says the jealous girl whose mediocre threads had never made FrontPage.

If your hands are so itching to type nonsense while not cut it off.

Well when i see attention seeking ####h like you like parading nairaland spewing trash...i weep for their family.

Receive sense!

Front Page.........Nairaland's world cup

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by SlayHER(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Your real moniker or forget it hun

Leave it or take it.
Am not what you think i a m and wait so cult is at work here,i quoted 1 others retaliate

Synzu

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
O MY GOD.
I've finished using those condoms you can now feed on them boi

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.