Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? (3208 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Quiet girl: she's very shy, she doesn't drink, she doesn't party, she's always at home, she doesn't talk much, she won't open up until she knows you more, if you want to date her you have to chase her because she doesn't give in easily, she might be boring at first, she doesn't have much friends, she's gentle and meek, she sometimes hides her feelings/she is not very confrontational.

Noisy/outgoing girl: she loves to party, she has a lot of friends both male and female, she loves to go out, she talks quite much, not much chasing is required, she's never boring, she is somehow stubborn, she says her mind/she is confrontational.
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by Osmondinho(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Quiet Lady anytime!!!

Who need a hothead as a wife to add to the present problems in this country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
None....just give me a girl that have little of both

2 Likes

Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by sexymonkey(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'll go for a quiet lady.
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by Cutehector(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please I will go with the quiet girl abeg...

Thank u. Let d house just be like cemetery. It's better dat way.
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by Layooluwa(f): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Noisy undecided
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Quiet Abeg, left my first gurl cos she talks too muchhhhh. Damn i can't stand talkatives undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Quiet Abeg, left my first gurl cos she talks too muchhhhh. Damn i can't stand talkatives undecided

lol, but quiet girls are somehow boring.
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by Salex007(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Have wanted to marry queit girl but my ex made me to make a u-turn. Quiet girl are the most dangerous set of people
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by bentlywills(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Am a quiet guy... so a noisy girl will be cool but not too loud abeg oo!

We can't come and turn the house to a cemetery nah grin

1 Like

Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by aktolly54(m): 12:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Salex007:
Have wanted to marry queit girl but my ex made me to make a u-turn. Quiet girl are the most dangerous set of people
only if you hurt them. Same thing apply to quite guy as well
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:51am On Jul 15, 2016
Diamondqueen:

lol, but quiet girls are somehow boring.
Atleast one ll have relative peace at home and good amount of time to think cool
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by geraldmartins(m): 4:53am On Jul 15, 2016
quiet girls??

wolves in sheep clothings

green snakes in green grasses
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by Diamondqueen(f): 5:59am On Jul 15, 2016
geraldmartins:
quiet girls??

wolves in sheep clothings

green snakes in green grasses
lol, what makes you say so?
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by geraldmartins(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Diamondqueen:

lol, what makes you say so?
have dated 2
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by JustOzito(f): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
when I am with his friends or in a crowded environment I am usually quiet but when we are alone I am free and talk a lot.

1 Like

Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by rawpadgin(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Quiet ladies

I detest noise makers
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by mercymesmerised(f): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
The truth is there is no quite gal anywhere we only have introvert and extrovert, while introvert seem more quiet and reserve they tend to talk when they are comfortable around you. .me in particular observing me from a distance I'm quite but wen I'm comfortable around you. ...i can gist and play for Africa same goes to most introvert.

1 Like

Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by Fadamant: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
JustOzito:
when I am with his friends or in a crowded environment I am usually quiet but when we are alone I am free and talk a lot.

Wise girl, here.
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by LuveU2(f): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
geraldmartins:

have dated 2
Only two? shocked
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by 7Randall: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Quiet gals can be dangerous. So I'll go for a (not very) noisy gal
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by shegxi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
U knw wat is.......

Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by geraldmartins(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
LuveU2:
Only two? shocked

yes ma
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
❤You should date a nosiy woman as we will keep yer life interesting cheesy
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by holluphemydavid(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Team quiet girl, Tank God my Grace is quiet zonggrace
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by halfricanadian(f): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
shegxi:
U knw wat is.......

Exactly wat i giv my man
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by olagold79: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
One thing that I find worrisome on nairaalnd is the obvious stereotype on so many topics. Like tribal issues, relationships etc, people will just use their personal experiences and sentiments to make generalized assumptions. My girl is very quiet, I am her best friend...I don't know of another close friend, I am also the same. We are never boring...I am sure most men will even carry sacrifice for head to have woman like her. She is amazing in every way, she talks when she needs to , party when she needs to ...and we do all the crazy things. Been quiet or been loud has nothing to do with been boring, it also has nothing to do with holding grudges or been mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by LuveU2(f): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
geraldmartins:

yes ma
Not enough to conclude sad
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by geraldmartins(m): 6:50am On Jul 16, 2016
LuveU2:
Not enough to conclude sad
I grew up in d mist of girls, I believe I know more of them than boys
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by shegxi(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Exactly wat i giv my man
it is ur man dat can ascertain dat and nt u.
Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2016
JustOzito:

Perfect this is exactly me....so where do we belong?? ...the quiet or the noisy smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful / Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. / The Need For Companionship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.