Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. (14168 Views)

What Do You Love Most? Money,sex,phone,car,food,clothes,just Mention It. / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2016
sinaj:
double click with a knock abi grin

No thanks
that is the only mouse available naa grin
sinaj:
double click with a knock abi grin

No thanks
that is the only mouse available naa
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2016
redgem:

Hahahahaha..... Only you can handle him wink
hehehehe gbam!
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dunno why grin

k
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by jubrealguy(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Cant even remember grin i hate friends.
eyan ni aso eyan.....dunno if u understand yoruba
firstking01 cool cool
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by lanicky(f): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2016
My first set of friends were old nairalanders..

Princesschi
charijee
Cheriepet
PrettySpicy
JeffreyJamez
Kelvingraphics

I had so many friends.. Prolly more than 30. undecided
Mostly from literature section. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by AngelAhnie(f): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2016
Smellymouth. ,miss my friend

Maxi112

Caseless

Biafrabushboy

refiner

SmellingAnus

Thank you!!!
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by iambibi(f): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2016
jubrealguy:
iambibi........my first real friend here
awwww jubrealguy my friend forever!!!
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by LuveU2(f): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Thank u naijamakossa wink
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
Caringguy:

k
Dont u ever type k to me,why cant you write okay? undecided
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by onstelly(f): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
EmperorLee:
I don forget.
Oh Gawd I can't take it cry
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Cant even remember grin i hate friends.
call the hate one's
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by EmperorLee(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
onstelly:

Oh Gawd I can't take it cry

Ohhk okay I don remember. Na Onstelly cheesy grin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
jubrealguy:
eyan ni aso eyan.....dunno if u understand yoruba
I dont understand wat u wrote angry
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by sinaj(f): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
that is the only mouse available naa ;Dthat is the only mouse available naa
lol av modified now
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
call the hate one's
u angry
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by abbeyology88(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
Even me wey I joined yesterday no fit rememba my first friend.

But I know it waz a Lady grin grin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
redgem:
Kelving.raphics.... Lan.icky, ladybo.ss1.... Jacksparrow... prettythick.sme my co-wife then, piici.ty and some monikers I can't really remember

Thanks guys...
you're welcome dear
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by redgem(f): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Mediapace:
I am what i am,i am MEDIAPACE

Most of dem don de-ctivate
S.ynzu
Ladyboss
roki.atu
w.hitewitch
ishilove e.t.c.

Hmmmmmm.... Don't make me go through my previous posts...

Well, I can't go through them cos it's big time joblessness... Seems you don't want to help out cry not fair... cry
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2016
sinaj:
lol av modified now
better for u
hope u mention me shaa
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2016
LuveU2:
Thank u naijamakossa wink

thanks dear
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Smellymouth: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Smellymouth. ,miss my friend

Angelberry cool smiley
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
I'm sorry, but i thought you girls love the word ''k''....
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
how can a sane person be named mhisbliss
dunno for her ooo

wait oooo
is she sane
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Boring: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
K tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by stiflerdrug: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2016
I no even get friend.. Mchwww
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by lalasticlala(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2016
nikkypearl:
Lalasticlala

Not one: daveP, DocAdray, nikkypearl, Englishmart. Hiiiii.. Celebrity section things...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Boring: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2016
Friends. undecided wen is fun to have Enemies
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Caringguy:
I'm sorry, but i thought you girls love the word ''k''....
Who are the girls?comot me oo dont let me vex.
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by onstelly(f): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

Ohhk okay I don remember. Na Onstelly cheesy grin
Thank you
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Boring:

K tongue
U dey mad? cheesy
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Boring: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
U dey mad? cheesy

lol...dats my middle name...one love missy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? / . / Drinking Mixtures Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.