Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. (14172 Views)

What Do You Love Most? Money,sex,phone,car,food,clothes,just Mention It. / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ayam everywhere ooo grin
Lols really?
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Op lemme grab this opportunity to say

T H A N K Y O U S O M U C H

To SmellingAnus for being such a wonderful & one of kind FRIEND to me. U are always there to support me . For being my ears when I need somebody to listen to my craziness . For being my shoulder when I need an advice. For being my extra hand whenever im in need of help and for being a clown when I am sad cry

I am so fvckin' damn privileged to u have ur back kiss grin

Also thanks to Icy (slayisaac) & Oli (Olihilistic )...
these 2 handsome men of NL made me so Special grin kiss

These 3 stooges stayed with me thru thick and thin wink
True Friendship never ends.

Signed and Sealed By:

TRAPQUEEN77
thanks my first friend, first and only love, my queen and best friend on NL... My NL experience is incomplete without you... Such a honest heart and loving soul... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahahah.. Hang on boo , I tot Miss NL 2015 was already over tongue now ur asking me like I'm joining in grin

my x was younger than me...as long he act matured and responsible, I am ok with it
ur ex Which means u currently in a relationship right, and with an older guy aint it
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dab2mydick:
ur ex Which means u currently in a relationship right, and with an older guy aint it

Hahahahahh.. I'm single ooo grin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahh.. I'm single ooo grin
answer with honesty, u are not.

Do u find fair guys more cute compared to the black ones?
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dab2mydick:
answer with honesty, u are not.

Do u find fair guys more cute compared to the black ones?

Aha... U are fair, isn't it? grin with blue eyes craved like diamonds? wink

I swear ooo I'm single na... If I tell u his name surely u will recognize him... Hahahahah
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aha... U are fair, isn't it? grin with blue eyes craved like diamonds? wink

I swear ooo I'm single na... If I tell u his name surely u will recognize him... Hahahahah
lol, my eyes aint blue ooo... Buh looks like a doll lol...

Are u opened for relationships now or its shut temporarily
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
rainerboy1010:

I sey wait whe you go pass backyard lol tongue
baby na wen u want make i pass? cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dab2mydick:
lol, my eyes aint blue ooo... Buh looks like a doll lol...

Are u opened for relationships now or its shut temporarily

I will never stop til I find the right one grin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I will never stop til I find the right one grin
if I may ask, how do u know when u find the right one
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dab2mydick:
if I may ask, how do u know when u find the right one

Same question been pondering for a life time boo grin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by ronald4lif(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Deejavuu:
Naija boiy kiss kiss..

Modified. ..

Ronald4 lif, smiley kiss

Truckpusher kiss miss you here o, you and ban sha

Agape Charis, plus some other that's invincible grin

Oh baby, you're a darl for life. kiss

But why add that mumu boy iAmCharis when he has been flirting around. We don't need flirty friends. sad
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Same question been pondering for a life time boo grin
hmm... God is with u dear...

Tell me what u look like babe grin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by ronald4lif(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
KingRex1 I see you bro, Hailings to you. cool
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dab2mydick:
hmm... God is with u dear...

Tell me what u look like babe grin

I look like a Christmas Tree grin colorful and no dull moment
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Deejavuu(f): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
ronald4lif:

Oh baby, you're a darl for life. kiss

But why add that mumu boy iAmCharis when he has been flirting around. We don't need flirty friends. sad

Thanks dearie kiss..

Lol, he needs our help lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Smellymouth: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chineke Nna emegokwa nwa ogbenye Ezege/
Everyday by day i just dey celebrate oh (eh)/
Everything i do e just dey penetrate oh
I just want to say o thank you Jehovah oh/
See i’m living large i get Angels o for my gate oh/
Never forget where i come from na from ghetto /
Oh no no no no no no no no no no /
I just want to say o thank you Jehovah oh (eh)/
Buru ekene riwo otuto Fada Fada eeeh (Fada Fada eeeh)/
A di wam Loyal o Fada Fada eeeh (Fada Fada eeeh)/ grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I look like a Christmas Tree grin colorful and no dull moment
not satisfied!

U have big behind abi?

I'd have asked of the upper, but I no that u well packaged above... Now tell me about ur behind, is it big tongue
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dab2mydick:
not satisfied!

U have big behind abi?

I'd have asked of the upper, but I no that u well packaged above... Now tell me about ur behind, is it big tongue

I dont want to disappoint u so plz stop imagining cool
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I dont want to disappoint u so plz stop imagining cool
hmmm ok.

Tell me, do u like muscular guys or u prefer slim guys...
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by GANJAFARMER: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Deejavuu:
Naijaboiy kiss kiss..

Modified. ..

Ronald4lif, smiley kiss

Truckpusher kiss miss you here o, you and ban sha

AgapeCharis, plus some other that's invincible grin

Oh darling ! Ayaf missed you o . kiss

Well , they ban me for three months these days and if I come back and type one word ,they ban me again for another three months grin
In fact they proceeded to ban all my alternate accounts and the message was very clear .Somebody want me out of this forum grin but you know me nau , we don't give up . Yes ! Fighting ! cheesy
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Deejavuu(f): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
Oh darling ! Ayaf missed you o . kiss

Well , they ban me for three months these days and if I come back and type one word ,they ban me again for another three months grin
In fact they proceeded to ban all my alternate accounts and the message was very clear .Somebody want me out of this forum grin but you know me nau , we don't give up . Yes ! Fighting ! cheesy

Awww, here he's. Missed you kiss, but you try calm down na sad. "He who fights and run away, lives to fight another day" . Sometimes, try to observe smiley. Pls
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chineke Nna emegokwa nwa ogbenye Ezege/
Everyday by day i just dey celebrate oh (eh)/
Everything i do e just dey penetrate oh
I just want to say o thank you Jehovah oh/
See i’m living large i get Angels o for my gate oh/
Never forget where i come from na from ghetto /
Oh no no no no no no no no no no /
I just want to say o thank you Jehovah oh (eh)/
Buru ekene riwo otuto Fada Fada eeeh (Fada Fada eeeh)/
A di wam Loyal o Fada Fada eeeh (Fada Fada eeeh)/ grin cheesy grin
LOL cool one

are u from my tribe?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Smellymouth: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Kinginvahala
Maxi112
Angelberry aka AngelAhnie
Hateu2
Prettythicksme
Refiner
Cutehector
Ipledge10
STFUareyouG0d
BumBae
Mimzy
MUVA
Dollyjoy
Ellacute45
Obiorathesubtle
Obontami
Ogorwyne
Xoella
SlyIsaac
Jubrealguy
Iambibi
Sinaj
KingRex1
Airsultan
Lsofdk
Creamish grin grin
IamLEGEND1
SmellingAnus
Iykekelvins
Olihilistic
Suzan404
Sandoski
Sinaj
Natotogokillme shocked grin

ETC...

Merci beaucoup,Obrigado,Gracias,Danke,Daalụ,Na Gode, ẹ se

13 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Smellymouth: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOL cool one

are u from my tribe?

Nah, Kaduna breed cool
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by GANJAFARMER: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Deejavuu:

Awww, here he's. Missed you kiss, but you try calm down na sad. "He who fights and run away, lives to fight another day" . Sometimes, try to observe smiley. Pls
I wasn't troublesome and I'm dead sure someone is always banning me over an old beef which is quite petty for a grown man.for instance , I was banned for replying to a comment that called on Niger Deltans to produce avengers and Tompolo or face the wrath of the Govt. I simply responded that Hausa/Fulanis must produce Shekau. And I got a ban for three months.
Now tell Me , how does that attract a ban? .
Well, I'm not complaining , Nairaland is like a public toilet . Anyone can register with one more than ten monikers . cheesy grin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by iykekelvins(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Should be naughtynaughty
Me love that girl smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by GANJAFARMER: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Abasi mbo! Who's bearing this moniker( Natotogokillme) ? grin

Brow easy o , Pikin head dey Commot from that thing o . Even our forefathers dem no fit finish am. cheesy
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by iykekelvins(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Smellymouth baba cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nah, Kaduna breed cool
ok u are welcome

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by ronald4lif(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Deejavuu:

Thanks dearie kiss..

Lol, he needs our help lipsrsealed

My pleasure, darl. kiss

Okay nau, let's epp him from womanising. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Drinking Mixtures Before Sex / 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Enormous Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.