Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

*My First Job After National Services* Interesting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *My First Job After National Services* Interesting (7321 Views)

Mouth Action After Sex.... / My First Job After National Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *My First Job After National Services* Interesting by kentuta(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
EPISODE 18
READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED STRICTLY FOR 18+
U r making me an adulterer. Few weeks after janet's post UME. It was a market day and I was at home as usual waiting for my lovely Mabel to come.. I had spread a new bed sheet and sprayed air freshener as usual. At about 9am, Mabel arrived. She helped me in preparing soup with the ingredients I had purchased earlier in the day. The cooking lasted till few minutes to 10am that we started a lesson session. After the english and math tutorial, we sat down together on my bed and started gisting. One thing led to another and our lips found each other, clothes was ripped off and we were Unclad. The passionate kiss led to a romantic handling of her bosom, I grabbed it and was performing my tongue magic on it while finger fucking her Kitty-Cat. After 5 minutes of the pre- intimacy,she turned upside down, sleeping on her sideways forming a 69position with me. I lifted up her left leg a bit for better mouth experience as she was doing mouth-job on my Joystick down there. I knew where to touch on Mabel body, she enjoyed it better when her clit is teased her more than when her pussy hole is "tongued". I was teasing and sucking her clit as she was nodding on my Joystick vigorously. She was jerking and moaning louder at sweet tempos. At a point, she pushed me over making me face the ceiling and she knelt down on my mouth, positioning her pussy on my lips as she bent forward to speak to my erected Joystick. I was doing the mouth-job as she was doing deep penetration Joystick sucking down there. As the noise was getting louder, I increased the volume of the music playing on my sound system with the remote on my mattress. Mabel was jerking ontop of my mouth and pressing her pusssy over me making it difficult for me to breath. I was enjoying her mouth action down there to the extent that I cummed into her mouth."Hmmmyaaamaaa" why didn't you tell me you want to release? Said Mabel. She stood up, went to the toilet to spit it out. before she returned, the Attention was reducing. Mabel said "Why is it going down?, did I tell you I'm satisfied?"."Ch aiii, this girl no go kill me". She knelt down on the floor by the edge of the bed and started hand-job on the lazy sleeping Joystick. Before I knew it, dickson was rising again. It was then I knew the power of seduction. As dickson was erecting, she was complementing it with her mouth by sucking and licking it until it gained full Attention. She picked my condom at the usual place, tore the nylon and inserted it on the Joystick. She climbed up the bed and sat on it riding it up and down. I was carried away with the Fu*kin that I didn't sense any trouble ahead. After few minutes into the "girl ontop riding", I began to hear astrange sound. I ignored at first thinking it was from the stereo. But the sound keep coming, it was then I realized it was a knock on my door.****who could that be?, I wasn't expecting anyone. "I thought"****. I pushed Mabel away ontop of me. I could see alook of dissatisfaction on her face as she was lieing Unclad beside me while my condom was still on my Joystick. I lowered the sound system and asked "who is there?.". A voice answered from outside, Its me JANET!!,ME: I'm coming please****within the speed of light, Mabel was wearing her cloths, I put on my 3- quarter and singlet after removing the condom and threw under the mattress*****JANET: open this door or are you hiding someone? ME: I'm coming,JANET: hurry up and let me see who owns these slippers at your door mouth ." Chaiii, kasala don burst, I intended hiding Mabel in the bathroom before but its too late, janet is an impatient girl who will search the whole house most especially as she found a slippers at the entrance. Mabel was trembling and shivering seriously as I was going to the door, I held the handle of the door while still locked from inside. "Push it from outside" I said. JANET: its not opening, or are you hiding someone ?I signalled to Mabel to spray the air freshener, spread books onthe floor and sit down on the rug as if she was solving exercise. That's the only thing I can do as at that moment, I rubbed my chest as a sign that she should calm down and act along. My heart was beating heavily as I opened the lock behind the door for janet to enter. JANET: whaaaaaat!!!!!, our maid in my boyfriend's room?, what is going on here? Mabel: ***trembling and shaking**, no ma. Its not what you think ma. ME: **** I stood in-between janet and Mabel to prevent combat**,I can explain to u janet, its not what you think. JANET: ****loosing patience and restless***. Ok, go ahead and explain to me how you have been sleeping around with this dirty girl, our maid for that matter. David, so your are this useless and classless?. ME: **i faced janet as Mabel was standing at the edge of the wall***.janet, please listen to me, its not what you think, Mabel here only begged me to help her in arithmetic lessons and in fact, today was her first session, you can see books spread on the floor. Plsss JANET: arithmetic abi ?, and you can't do it openly with her in our compound abi , and you locked yourself inside with her that I have been knocking for the past 5minutes , arithmetic abi? And you sprayed air freshener and even increased yoursound system?. You think I'm a fool? "Gbooooosa", she slapped Mabel. ME: ***frightened as Mabel was crying****. Janet plss, you know I loved playing music, and also, I should have informed you about the lesson idea but you might not welcome it. I just wanted to impact on her life positively and that was why I agreed to tutor her please. JANET: ehn ehnn, you think I'm a fool?, no wonder she comes back late from market all the time, so this is where you always come to for a Bleep abi? "Gbooosa" another slap on Mabel face. ME: ****i held janet and moved her far away from Mabel ***Mabel was crying helplessly. "Janet, you are just dragging this issue too far, I'm only helping her and that's all. JANET: ****still wailing and shouting restlessly***. No problem,mummy will hear about this I swear. As for you Mabel, consider yourself in serious trouble. And for you David, your job is over I swear .Janet walked out of the room, banged the door and left, I turned to Mabel trying to console her. ME: I'm sorry dear for everything. Mabel: ***yelled at me*** leave me alone you this useless boy, sorry for what?, I never knew you are this useless and heartless*******crying***ME: baby, why saying all this now?, please for God's sake. Mabel: each time I ask you about your closeness with aunty janet, you would keep telling me that "nothing nothing nothing".Then why was she saying "what am I doing in her boyfriend's room?". Just leave me alone please and forget about me. Mabel walked out of my room in a sad mood. I sat down on my bed feeling depressed and don't know what to do next. I picked my phone to call janet. ME: hello janet, pls I'm sorry, its not what you think pls.... JANET: if you don't want thunder to strike your entire generation,don't ever call this number again ***hanged up***Chaii, e don happen!!!!
Congratulation The Final Episode 19 Loading!!!
Re: *My First Job After National Services* Interesting by pedrilo: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
#Singing
Whats gonna be gonna be,
What goes up must come down.
What's gonna be gonna be,
There is nothing you can do about.
@mhiz, u need to read this.
Fun and interesting
Re: *My First Job After National Services* Interesting by Teaser4(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nice one bro, abeg post the final episode
Re: *My First Job After National Services* Interesting by kentuta(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Final Episode loading....
Re: *My First Job After National Services* Interesting by kentuta(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
EPISODE 19 , FINAL EPISODE....
READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED STRICTLY FOR 18+
i tried to get in touch with Mabel but she didn't pickup my calls, i was so confused, then i sent Janet some message on whatsapp "baby,am so sorry about what happened yesterday, i swear, nothing happened between me and Mabel, baby, my sweet potato please, u are the only one for me" (sweet words continue)bla bla bla. She didn't reply me at first but I keep disturbing her untill she replied me "it's ok David, i know u cant do such thing with that dirty girl, but u should have informed me about her lesson at first" i apologized, and she forgive me, we chatted more than 2hours, we even go to the extent of s*xchat before she asked me to come over to whitehouse the second day..i was so excited, i drop my phone and keep jumping up and down on my bed"ring ring(my phone was ringing)"i looked at the screen, woow it was Mabel. Me*hello my babe Mabel *hello dear Me* Mabel why did u leave me like that, u didn't listen to my explanation, i would have explain everything to u(bla bla bla)
Mabel *am so sorry babe,but u know its hard to believe such a thing.
Me* i know
Mabel *aunty Janet have begged me also,she said she was just surprise to see me in her teacher's room ni (then we talk on phone more than 40minutes) chaii.. e don set again, but this time around i will make use of my sense,i will only face Janet,i was in my room all through,i slept off. Second day,around 8am,I've put on my cloth and shoe,i checked my Wardrope i found 6 alomo bitters, then i drank 4 of alomo bitter,within 10minutes i put on a very strong face,i was intoxicated, i went straight to white house, on getting there,i met Mabel washing cloth. i was somehow ashamed of myself but i later jinger my swagger with the alomo bitter which i took earlier. Me**Mabel sindodo.
Mabel **good morning David.
Me**u ar looking great today,*as i was about to ask after Janet,i saw her coming up,i quickly leave Mabel
Janet**David ,gud morning *she hugged me and plant a kiss on my lipz*..ar u drunk? She asked, not really dear,i took herb which was made wit dry gin,hav u ever seen me drunk before *frown face*?? I asked her…i know u ar not a drunker, i have to ask u if I notice something strange in u or are my not ur girlfriend again?? She asked me.. don't mind me sweetheart, enh, please dear am so sorry about what happened yesterday (before i say any word again,she moved closer to me and kiss me and said "let forget that one,i know u are trying to help her,enh enh,guess what
(she smiled). Me*what? Janet*i won't tell u,just come up and see it by urself…janet was so excited, i keep wondering what could have make her happy like this,i followed her,on getting to her room,she said "Davido ,sit down and let me show u something" i sat down on the edge of her bed, and keep watching as she pull off her yellow top,Janet wore black bikini skirt… woow, she play her LG radio tape, she start dancing and grinding,woow,i never know janet is good in stripping like this,she was wining to SUGARMAN by ChrisWhyze.. my dick signalled instantly,she. moved closer to me,she startd using her tongue to tease my ear and lipz…chaii,e don set again. this girl go kill me today. She pushed me to bed, and start to remove my belt,she unzip my shirt and my trouser,chaii…i don die,she wispered to me "just watch me"..i was left wit only boxers alone, at this point my dick have raised up,no doubting Janet was absolutely a bad girl..she collect my boxers and i was unclad,as she was doing the mouth job, i totally lost control. Untill I hear "paaaaa" it was a slap on my face,it sound like a thunder, before i can open my eyes,I hear another one..chaii, i can't see well again,all I could see was small small stars ruining up and down just like unclear black and white tv. my brain disconnect instantly,my heart quickly run to my toes,my ear keep sounding like suzuki machine, bt i can only hear someone said *mr champion,u think u wise abi?..u ar giving 3people one stick to use at the same time,for ur mind u be real man abi?..i wil make u escape goat*..chaii,this is madam voice oøo,i tried to open my eyes a little,i saw up to 8ladies inside the room, i tried to move myself,then i noticed that I've been tied with a rope..chaii,see me see disgrace. this people gave me beating of my life,i almost enter coma that day..2hours later they released me, am totally out of energy, i find a way grab my boxers and run for my life,that's the last time i set my eyes on white house.....
THE END...

WATCH OUT FOR MORE.... COMING SOON
Re: *My First Job After National Services* Interesting by Basics007: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Nice one. Well done

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man / Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] / GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.