Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. (4634 Views)

Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? / What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by Laveda(f): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

You were misunderstanding me so the need to re explain myself arose.

And that was not an epistle, since you could read it up quickly. smiley

Alright.

It's okay Dee, at least we understand ourselves now. smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Puresolutions:

@herbie27 you both have met talking about my bro 2BB4CB3E,nice one una fit... Watcchin in 3D Later,back to work

ma nigga!
been awhile! how are you?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by Puresolutions: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

ma nigga!
been awhile! how are you?

I'm fantastically incorruptible my bro

It's work,Been putting my hustle on hence my scarcity
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Puresolutions:

I'm fantastically incorruptible my bro

It's work,Been putting my hustle on hence my scarcity

alright dont be too far!
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by Puresolutions: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

alright dont be too far!

i'm near i read your post,,just that my fingers and brain nerves are on so many other things the same time
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

how do you know that its genuine?
let me guess he shows seriousness! all my ex hate me alot,
like they can literally harm me if they had their way! know why? cause i can act! i was so serious! i became ones prayer point at church!!!
you can never read and understand a man!
all i will say is this that moment when a man shows interest in you! the power is in ur hand then to either become a wife or a fling!
there is a reason why my girlfriend is my girlfriend even after 3years

Is a men thing to pretend along just to get what they want, don't propose to me when you can't survive my demands(no sex or kissing) since you want marry me at first sight. cheesy it's not easy to knw wen one is serious, but we're not dummies not to knw as well, i have a guy have been dating for the past two yrs, he didn't immediately start with the marriage thing and i didn't show i was all over him even wen i was, he eventually started talking marriage on sighting other potential threats, cheesy he understands me, n knws wat a woman wants, no matter how much we quarrel, he looks for means to make peace and the word sorry isn't too big in his lips.

If i jst want to settle down, i'm likely to do that with him, bt we are not compatible still.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by succyblinks(f): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hey herbie27 I have replied ur email

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
herbie27:
Is a men thing to pretend along just to get what they want, don't propose to me when you can't survive my demands(no sex or kissing) since you want marry me at first sight. cheesy it's not easy to knw wen one is serious, but we're not dummies not to knw as well, i have a guy have been dating for the past two yrs, he didn't immediately start with the marriage thing and i didn't show i was all over him even wen i was, he eventually started talking marriage on sighting other potential threats, cheesy he understands me, n knws wat a woman wants, no matter how much we quarrel, he looks for means to make peace and the word sorry isn't too big in his lips.

If i jst want to settle down, i'm likely to do that with him, bt we are not compatible still.

you are lucky!!!am evil!
i can stay 3months and not call or text any of my girlfriends
she always has to make the first move!!
i dont know how to say sorry! am too handsome to beg grin! if you are tired u can walk and believe me i will never call you!
but after i ignore them! some 3weeks, some 2months they always come back
because you women love drama and stress
so you have a good guy! enjoy that!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by gigdip999(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pls I need a serious lady that is ready to settle down and get married, my name is George and am from Edo state, my phone number is 08136019277, u can whatsapp me lets chat
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by Pilate2016(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
herbie27:
So confused here.

When you try these dos and don'ts with guys, they jst want to run away, and it leaves you wondering, bt at the same time you hear of people marrying and never touching their spouse up ontill the wedding nyt.

What's the magic they did?.
Find someone that shares the same ideology as you. It is very difficult though cos guys this time around are afraid of you girls. I was once a victim.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Oh!, you think handsome guys don't beg?, it has to do with humility, my present boo is 10X more handsome than my ex: he has got the height, stature and brains.

My ex can never say sorry even when he knws he offended me, sometimes manages to say it in a funny way, and that was one of the reasons why i dumbed his sorry as.

A better man will always come, when you let go the one who feels he's the best.
2BB4CB3E:

you are lucky!!!am evil!
i can stay 3months and not call or text any of my girlfriends
she always has to make the first move!!
i dont know how to say sorry! am too handsome to beg grin! if you are tired u can walk and believe me i will never call you!
but after i ignore them! some 3weeks, some 2months they always come back
because you women love drama and stress
so you have a good guy! enjoy that!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
succyblinks:
Hey herbie27 I have replied ur email but my number is 08100331070. U can add me on whatsapp
Got that but why make ur number so visible.

Will email you when i'm free.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by succyblinks(f): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
herbie27:
Got that but why make ur number so visible.

Will email you when i'm free.

Alright I'll modify its just that am pretty desperate, sorry if I disturbed u
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by IDGMIDGM(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Look at you... If people can try deceive God, who are spiritual leaders?
sad
tosyne2much:
Look at you... If people can try deceive God, who are spiritual leaders?
#well said bro!
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by Piptoes(f): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
herbie27:
So confused here.

When you try these dos and don'ts with guys, they jst want to run away, and it leaves you wondering, bt at the same time you hear of people marrying and never touching their spouse up ontill the wedding nyt.

What's the magic they did?.
That's y u should date a believer...He'll be able to meet up ur expectations... and if he tries to act funny...just give him that wild look and he'll behave grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by blackdeek52: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
queenfav:
lol @knowledge of Christ..Na those spiritual brothers in the Lord like se..xx pass!
Barrister are you speaking from experience? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by PEPPERified: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
I don't know if I should say this. buh, the most awkward situation I've been in; I had this gf who attended the same Church with me while at the university. we spent Saturday night together then we met in church. the message was directed to us then she came out at the alter call. and knowing that we were together the night before, I was blackmailed out for the alter call. After then I swore never to date a gal in my church. and its been over 5 years that I stuck to this resolve.

rose54321:
Without intimacy YELL NO, but without sex HELL YES....

You can be intimate without having sex....

Agree with the former but entirely disagree with the latter.
when both parties have a common faith, the religion defines the relationship, they both understand the teachings and try best to adhere to it.
Its funny how nairaland guys make it seem like they cannot be in a relationship without sex, biggest b.ulllcrap ever.
most of them aren't getting no pvssy, just come to an online forum to "form".
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by Vikky014(f): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
fexyrich:
most men want to taste what the girl has got before making a decision of marriage with her.some girls are really boring sexually while some are really dirty down there.no man would want a wife he wouldn't enjoy sex with cos truth is that's one of the main reasons some people marry.I av seen guys that Mary a girl just for the simple reason that she is hot in bed.That's why u see some oloshos marrying faster than some average good girls.some men even want a woman to get pregnant first b4 marriage cos with the kind of useless girls we have out there today no man wants to mary a lady that has washed away her womb wih abortions..Sex is very important to we men and am sure to women as well.But it doesn't justify premarital sex in any way..
is ur statement applicable to virgins
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by fexyrich(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vikky014:
is ur statement applicable to virgins
nop most responsible men would marry a virgin faster if they discover she is truely a virgin.But its totally and almost impossible for a man to take u seriously when u say no sex b4 marriage when he knows u have been having sex before you met him..He wld just dump d babe and run.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by queenfav(f): 2:43am On Jul 18, 2016
blackdeek52:

Barrister are you speaking from experience? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol,maybe.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. by Vikky014(f): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2016
fexyrich:
nop most responsible men would marry a virgin faster if they discover she is truely a virgin.But its totally and almost impossible for a man to take u seriously when u say no sex b4 marriage when he knows u have been having sex before you met him..He wld just dump d babe and run.
alright thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) / What do you see In This Pics? Many Will Fail This (PHOTO) / Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.