Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) (4634 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / I Wooed Her For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by wins18(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
wins18 was here,
there is this fine babe that occassionally visits her female church member in my neighbourhood, this girl's beauty is no be 4 here oo.
She dressed decent and smart, with no makeup at all.
As a sharp guy wey I be, no time to waist, I just rush inside go rehearse my killer punch line, ready for battle. I gave myself an ok sign after I'm set.
Came out, bolted the door, saw her moving to the gate, I increased my step.
"Hi"
"Hi" she responded almost immediately.
na so I start to dey toast the girl oo, after every every she finally agreed.
I invited her to my house the nextday, she came only to wear trouser, chai., a don suffer! The girl I think say dey decent. I feel used and cheated, as I am talking to u now, I want to untoast her, I can't ...infact we can't take this!
Pls how do I untoast her?.
Lala, pls move this to Fp. A brother needs help.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by mizzbouqui(f): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
undecided
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by mrmrmister: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Oh gawd
Common sense has died

27 Likes

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by mrjojo: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lawd!! What is this one saying again??

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Laugh wan kill me die!
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by Sexxkillz: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is what happens when you leave your laptop where a goat will find it.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Very funny.
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by ajokebelle(f): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
What is the meaning of all this.

17 Likes

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by superstarDikk(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause for d biggest fool of d day

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by LilSmith55(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Eeew... I Thought The Girl Stab Ur Head Op. Let Me Come And Be Going...
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by firstking01(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hehehehehegrin, lwkmdgrin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Characters dey dis nairaland oo! Hahahahaha! Funny comments everywhere. But op, are u high?

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by orimsamsam(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
mrmrmister:
Oh gawd
Common sense has died
I dey tell u. It has been buried self

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by deenvibe(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
This kind of thread needs to be deleted immediately. No wonder NL has 3million+ topic

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by Alhajipablo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why can't I comment on some threads?B.T.W Common sense iyaf die kpatakpata
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by Boooooooooni: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jamaican weed at work
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by ellahzy(f): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:

grin laff wan kee me die. savage!

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by OgaSirAde(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
You need serious help...undecided
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Seems stupidness has come to stay finally.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by dickhead01(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
U need serious deliverance
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by davspog2(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sick people everywhere!
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:

grin
Sexxkillz:
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by gabi101(m): 12:06am On Aug 22, 2016
a living proof that humans can live without brains smiley
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by vicstar(m): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2016
• • • • • The rate at which nairalanders abuse the power to create thread is pretty appalling angry and he wants this junk to be on FP undecided
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by faruz: 1:53am On Aug 22, 2016
Op

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by AlPeter: 5:45am On Aug 22, 2016
Seriously,

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by GoldenJAT(m): 7:05am On Aug 22, 2016
poster...you are not doin me...u r doin urself!!how only 1 person go mumu like this?isnt it alarming?
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by Frankicent(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2016
wins18:
wins18 was here,
there is this fine babe that occassionally visits her female church member in my neighbourhood, this girl's beauty is no be 4 here oo.
She dressed decent and smart, with no makeup at all.
As a sharp guy wey I be, no time to waist, I just rush inside go rehearse my killer punch line, ready for battle. I gave myself an ok sign after I'm set.
Came out, bolted the door, saw her moving to the gate, I increased my step.
"Hi"
"Hi" she responded almost immediately.
na so I start to dey toast the girl oo, after every every she finally agreed.
I invited her to my house the nextday, she came only to wear trouser, chai., a don suffer! The girl I think say dey decent. I feel used and cheated, as I am talking to u now, I want to untoast her, I can't ...infact we can't take this!
Pls how do I untoast her?.
Lala, pls move this to Fp. A brother needs help.

you foolish
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by duduade: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Op... How old are you?
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by cliquevibes(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Bro, Am happy 4 u..U want 2 knw y?? Because u keep taking stupidity 2 new Height....More Grease 2 ur stupidity...Ur almost at d legend stage

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by utenwuson: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2016
this raining season sef!!! stupidity on d rise
Re: The Girl I Wooed Did This To Me (scary) by Jemiulat: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls / Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me / Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.