Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup (4636 Views)

"School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien / Indian Girls Say They Like Endowed Black Guys / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Regiinald: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Guys if you break a girl's heart or break up with her and she says

"after i gave you my body, you want to break up with me?"

Just know that she is trying to tell you that you were never good in bed and she was only managing you. So to her, her body was an investment and a sacrifice she made for you.

This was copied from facebook
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by SweetBuns(f): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
and how sure are you that this is true?

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
ok noted
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Youngbbt: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
okay.
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
How about the guy that gave his body,energy and money?

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by habsydiamond(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
When you don't have anything to offer won't you cook up something to make guys think that you have offer a lot whereas na both una use Una self body together undecided undecided ladies I troway Una salute oo cheesy grin grin
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Oluromantic: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
If she doesn't give me her body abeg what else do they have to give after you've spent shege on them...brain dem no get, ideas dem no get, money dem no dey give, even manners dem no get. So what else is she supposed to give me. After all its not for free, na money me too dey spend.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by nodeKWKLFL: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oluromantic:
If she doesn't give me her body abeg what else do they have to give after you've spent shege on them...brain dem no get, ideas dem no get, money dem no dey give, even manners dem no get. So what else is she supposed to give me. After all its not for free, na money me too dey spend.
LOL I weak
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Regiinald: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
nodeKWKLFL:
LOL I weak
lol
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
I rushed in hoping to read a breathtaking discovery. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Iamgrey5(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
is he right my bruv tongue
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by rainmaker12(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
If girls want to be doing as if they are doing men a favour through sex, they should not border cuming, let the men alone cum, so we will know its truly a favour. Nonsense!
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
is he right my bruv tongue
Lol how I wan take know? Never used the statement before, never will. cheesy

I'm not a bro angry
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by carter009(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Continue fooling yourself.
MariaLavina:

I'm not a bro angry
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by lordraiden(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
morningstar55:
How about the guy that gave his body,energy and money?
bro what brand do you drink, bar man give him two crates
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Iamgrey5(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
MariaLavina:

I'm not a bro angry
How far bro? tongue

grin
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by nedubest(m): 2:50am On Jan 04, 2019
ode
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Gaspardd(m): 4:26am On Jan 04, 2019
MariaLavina:

I'm not a bro angry

Everybody on NL is a bro, except u prove ur ladiness..not that i give a shit anyway, was just saying bro
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by goxanuki1: 4:29am On Jan 04, 2019
this is why i love nigerian girls.

Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Unluckrees(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
lordraiden:
bro what brand do you drink, bar man give him two crates
Oshe...baddest
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How far bro? tongue
grin
I dey babe tongue
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by ubunja(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
MariaLavina:
and?
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Iamgrey5(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
MariaLavina:
I dey babe tongue
I feel so alive when we alpha males exchange greetings

More grease to your elbow bruv cheesy
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Legionx: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2019
Wow
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I feel so alive when we alpha males exchange greetings

More grease to your elbow bruv cheesy
You self don join? grin
Re: Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup by Frankicent(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Regiinald:
Guys if you break a girl's heart or break up with her and she says

"after i gave you my body, you want to break up with me?"

Just know that she is trying to tell you that you were never good in bed and she was only managing you. So to her, her body was an investment and a sacrifice she made for you.

This was copied from facebook

(1) (Reply)

Another American Flies Down To Enugu To Marry His Love (pictures) / Plus-size Model,lisa Puts On A Very Busty Display In New Eye-poppin Boobs Photos / #bbnaija Angel’s Bare Butt Makes Grand Feature On Social Media – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.