Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Today Is Saturday(the Real Sabbath Day) But We Are Not In Church. "Why Is It So? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Saturday(the Real Sabbath Day) But We Are Not In Church. "Why Is It So? (609 Views)

Saturday Or Sunday? Which One Is The Real Sabbath Day As Stated In The Bible? / The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man / Is Sunday The Christian Sabbath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Saturday(the Real Sabbath Day) But We Are Not In Church. "Why Is It So? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2016
SO today is the real sabbath and about 90% of christians will not go to church, rather they will go to church tommorow. The lord said that his words stand forever and cannot be change. so i want to know why we are not in church today. if we are not in church today, does it means that the sabbath is no longer relevant in the christian faith, because i know that sunday is not the real sabbath so we can as well choose any other day as our sabbath. cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Today Is Saturday(the Real Sabbath Day) But We Are Not In Church. "Why Is It So? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Who stop you?
Re: Today Is Saturday(the Real Sabbath Day) But We Are Not In Church. "Why Is It So? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2016
alabiyemmy:
Who stop you?
how can i go when the church is closed?
Re: Today Is Saturday(the Real Sabbath Day) But We Are Not In Church. "Why Is It So? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
how can i go when the church is closed?
My baby
Re: Today Is Saturday(the Real Sabbath Day) But We Are Not In Church. "Why Is It So? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:
My baby
mommy love, long time
Re: Today Is Saturday(the Real Sabbath Day) But We Are Not In Church. "Why Is It So? by drwebs: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2016
Saturday is the 7th day of the week, it's resting day. God rested on the 7th day.

Sunday is the 1st day of the week, God demands the first and the best from us.
After the restful Saturday, give the next day(sunday) to God in worship.

This is one of the many reasons we go to church on Sunday and rest on Saturday.

Hope that makes some sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Saturday(the Real Sabbath Day) But We Are Not In Church. "Why Is It So? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
mommy love, long time
Yeah
Why don't we start our own church that will fellowship on saturdays and not sundays ? cheesy
Re: Today Is Saturday(the Real Sabbath Day) But We Are Not In Church. "Why Is It So? by agwunchauc(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
drwebs:
Saturday is the 7th day of the week, it's resting day. God rested on the 7th day.

Sunday is the 1st day of the week, God demands the first and the best from us.
After the restful Saturday, give the next day(sunday) to God in worship.

This is one of the many reasons we go to church on Sunday and rest on Saturday.

Hope that makes some sense.
it doesn't make sense at all

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter Responds To Critics–i’m Not A Walking Replica Ofmy Mum / Why Do Our Prayers In Church Go Contrary To Mathew 5:44 / I Present, The Controversial Christmas !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.