Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. (71474 Views)

Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) / Whitening Lotion(2weeks Visible Result,no Blemishes Guaranteed) / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Rozaystunna(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
I don't understand what you are saying.But must it be ladies?
femimazi
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2016
rawpadgin:
they being allergic doesn't mean they shouldn't put on an underwear, they have to an alternative
When you're allergic to something, you are advice to stay off that which you're allergic to.

There's obviously no other alternative, cos pants are universal. grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2016
I'm very serious!
Granny panties are the most comfortable things Ever! Full coverage and basically let's me wear whatever so I don't have to bother about the nuisance of panty lines grin
And who says they can't be sexy wink
Jarizod:
A girl on boy shorts turns me on but on granny pants maka why grin grin
I know u kidding sha tongue

2 Likes

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Picture of the t-back or C strings cause i dont know it
TrapQueen77:
grin ladies shud know tat once ur using a tight trousers or leggings, we only have 2 options :

- wear a t-back or C strings
Or

-DONT WEAR UNDIES...

2 Likes

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2016
So how do you know they walk around pantyless lipsrsealed
Why you come quote me 3 times?
That doesn't mean, some people actually find undies uncomfortable.
rawpadgin:
every olosho is my hood usually walks around pantless

so, if u ain't putting on a pant i tend to see as one of 'em

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2016
Jarizod:
u also rock granny pants shocked
New trend huh wink
cheesy cheesy can a young woman buy that presently?, grannys now rock c-back.

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Oma307:
Picture of the t-back or C strings cause i dont know it

grin ur not friend with goggle abi?

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Cutehector(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2016
Nairaland, a place where people come in to appear perfect of the things they criticize of.. but in reality, they are d worst culprits.

Please it's not good for a lady to put on shorts as inner wear without pant. Some ladies will still wear pant and still wear tight shorts again, no wonder their privates stink like rotten egg

Pants are meant for the ladies. So if the pant lines are showing, it's not a fvcking big deal.

Damn!

12 Likes

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by rawpadgin(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
When you're allergic to something, you are advice to stay off that which you're allergic to.

There's obviously no other alternative, cos pants are universal. grin
lets assume u are allergic to clothescheesy

will u be working around butt naked

2 Likes

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm very serious!
Granny panties are the most comfortable things Ever! Full coverage and basically let's me wear whatever so I don't have to bother about the nuisance of panty lines grin
And who says they can't be sexy wink
we about ta have sexxcc and u wear those pants.. My *kini* will go down way faster than the naira grin
I still know u are joking tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by kingsman66(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2016
if ladies put on pant nah problem if the don't nah same problem..............OP wetin carry ur mind put another man's property,

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Rozaystunna:
femimazi
grin funny
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by rawpadgin(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
So how do you know they walk around pantyless lipsrsealed
Why you come quote me 3 times?
That doesn't mean, some people actually find undies uncomfortable.
who wouldn't know if a girl is not putting on undies?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy can a young woman buy that presently?, grannys now rock c-back.

True grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2016
rawpadgin:
lets assume u are allergic to clothescheesy

will u be working around butt naked
Aint allergic to clothes, so i can't answer that.

Let's give it those who are. grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2016
so you're already digging girls, Eh? tongue
Who says this can't be sexy grin
Jarizod:
we about ta have sexxcc and u wear those pants.. My *kini* will go down way faster than the naira grin
I still know u are joking tongue

4 Likes

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by rawpadgin(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
Aint allergic to clothes, so i can't answer that.

Let's give it those who are. grin
assuming u are...
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2016
Pls enlighten me smiley
Is it the excessive shaking of her backside
grin
rawpadgin:
who wouldn't know if a girl is not putting on undies?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by swimcash(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
But some people are actually allergic to panties.
so dey move around pantless undecided
herbie27:
But some people are actually allergic to panties.
so dey move around pantless
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2016
Cutehector:
Nairaland, a place where people come in to appear perfect of the things they criticize of...but in reality, they are d worst culprits.

Please it's not good for a lady to put on shorts as inner wear without pant. Some ladies will still wear pant and still wear tight shorts again, no wonder their privates stink like rotten egg

Pants are meant for the ladies. So if the pant lines are showing, it's not a fvcking big deal.

Damn!
You must be referring to urself, but why?.

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2016
swimcash:
so dey move around pantless undecidedso dey move around pantless
Don't knw how they move around.

My friend is allergic to panties, and if i can remember vividly she's always on trousers.

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
You must be referring to urself, but why?.
I want to give u just a little assignment. I need u to go through my threads and read the body of the topic in between lines and try to find out where I judge others excluding myself.

2 Likes

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2016
Erme, Hector, boy shorts are a type of underwear, not the shorts you're thinking about .
Here's a picture
Cutehector:
Nairaland, a place where people come in to appear perfect of the things they criticize of.. but in reality, they are d worst culprits.

Damn!

5 Likes

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by swimcash(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:

My friend is allergic to panties, and if i can remember vividly she's always on trousers.
with her bare yansh
herbie27:

with her bare yansh
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Rexhenrex(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Olosho laveda. You can lie for africa
was this necessary?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2016
No vex, i thought i could easily get it from u
TrapQueen77:

grin ur not friend with goggle abi?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Cutehector:
I want to give u just a little assignment. I need u to go through my threads and read the body of the topic in between lines and try to find out where I judge others excluding myself.
I aint that jobless.

Next time, personalise your comments and not generalise things you knw nothing of.

Are you a girl to knw the proper way to dress as a lady?.

3 Likes

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2016
From his moniker you can tell he's not alright undecided
Rexhenrex:
was this necessary?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2016
swimcash:
with her bare yansh with her bare yansh
YES!, do you want her to use sanitary?. grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by rawpadgin(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Pls enlighten me smiley
Is it the excessive shaking of her backside
grin
exactly, there was this unscrupulous lady that almost embarrass me in church sumtime ago.... wouldn't wanna go into details cheesy
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Qualer: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Panty lines are disgusting! I can't imagine how people would think it's a way of attracting the opposite sex.
Thongs on the other hand, are so uncomfortable so the best option for me is boy shorts or good old granny panties grin

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2016
Oma307:
No vex, i thought i could easily get it from u

I ain't mad ooo tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.