Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. (71475 Views)

Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) / Whitening Lotion(2weeks Visible Result,no Blemishes Guaranteed) / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Haba
TrapQueen77:

I ain't mad ooo tongue
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2016
Pls gist us grin grin
rawpadgin:
exactly, there was this unscrupulous lady that almost embarrass me in church sumtime ago.... wouldn't wanna go into details cheesy
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2016
tongue tongue
Comfort over pleasure cheesy
[quote author=Qualer post=47592359][/quote]
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
It bewilder me while on the streets and sighting ladies with visible pant lines and not even teenagers, to some is just their own way of seeking for attention or attracting the opposite sex to themselves, when is suppose to be a ladies priority while in the dressing room, is a total turn off on my part no matter how pretty and well dressed you're, be it in the latest/most expensive designs to sight that, G-string pants are made for specific purposes which this happens to be one, it points out some direct errors on your part in your skirts or pants.

A warped fashion sense no matter how lovely dressed you're.

Nonchalancy/carefree while in the dressing room.

It tells a lot about you as a woman negatively.

Please what's your take on this?. grin Is a no-no on my part.

Who has that ass on your DP?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
so you're already digging girls, Eh? tongue
Who says this can't be sexy grin
lol grin
Well this is a different tyn actually.. Her big assets covered the size of dem panties..but a girl with small assets on 'em granny pants..just imagine grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by swimcash(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
YES!, do you want her to use sanitary?. grin
how she go tk dey comfortable Na?d yansh go just dey shake anyow grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2016
swimcash:
how she go tk dey comfortable Na?d yansh go just dey shake anyow grin
She no get the big one na. grin you wouldn't knw on seeing her.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by swimcash(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
She no get the big one na. grin you wouldn't knw on seeing her.
she no nid panties den tongue
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2016
That's a different case then cheesy
Jarizod:
lol grin
Well this is a different tyn actually.. Her big assets covered the size of dem panties..but a girl with small assets on 'em granny pants..just imagine grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by TamedWolf90: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2016
Woke up this beautiful morning to check up on my dear Romance land and the first thing I read was talking about PANTS.....

That's it, I give up on RomanceLand.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin ladies shud know tat once ur using a tight trousers or leggings, we only have 2 options :

- wear a t-back or C strings
Or

-DONT WEAR UNDIES...
@ the bolded,have you tried it b4?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by alobright17(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2016
I think this is ladies headache buharisbae over to you.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by buharisbae(f): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17:
I think this is ladies headache buharisbae over to you.

to some ladies they feel very sexy with it

buhh I don't like it joor!

do u still wear pant Mr alobright? grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Fedayeen02: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
I don't understand what you are saying.But must it be ladies?
if you don't understand then youcare still a toddler
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Daniel2289(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2016
Op u are right. Its not a good thing at all. It even makes them irresponsible. Something like dat supposed to be worn at home. Like wearing it to their hubby. May God help us.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by alobright17(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2016
buharisbae:

to some ladies they feel very sexy with it

buhh I don't like it joor!

do u still wear pant Mr alobright? grin

if for me alone those selling male pants for don close years ago.
Even back then due to the size of my.......wearing pant then na another wahala because I'll be busy trying to put it back inside grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by rawpadgin(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Pls gist us grin grin
nah, so u can know how crazy the man in between my thighs is ehgrin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by buharisbae(f): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17:

if for me alone those selling male pants for don close years ago.
Even back then due to the size of my.......wearing pant then na another wahala because I'll be busy trying to put it back inside grin

pics of ur.......or I don't believe cheesy tongue
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Hehehehe
I really want to hear a good story grin
rawpadgin:
nah, so u can know how crazy the man in between my thighs is ehgrin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by alobright17(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2016
buharisbae:

So na ur plan to get me ban here?the size alone fit break internet
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by demzylahot(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2016
but my friend said seeing pant lines turns him on cheesy
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by alobright17(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2016
buharisbae:

So na ur plan to get me ban here the size alone fit freeze ur phone when downloading it grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
That's a different case then cheesy
u don concur cheesy
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by rawpadgin(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Hehehehe
I really want to hear a good story grin
i ain't telling nathing grin cheesy

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
But, I still maintain comfort over anything wink
Jarizod:
u don concur cheesy
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Do you want me to beg yo now cry
Spill jorh grin
rawpadgin:
i ain't telling nathing grin cheesy
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by rawpadgin(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Do you want me to beg yo now cry
Spill jorh grin
ok, let's take it outta here wink
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
But, I still maintain comfort over anything wink
wow!
Having an imagination of u in them extraaa large panties grin
I hope u get big tyns sha wink
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
What do you think cheesy
Jarizod:
wow!
Having an imagination of u in them extraaa large panties grin
I hope u get big tyns sha wink
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
What do you think cheesy
Bigger than Kim K's for sure cheesy
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hehehehe
Wrong!
Jarizod:
Bigger than Kim K's for sure cheesy
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Hehehehe
Wrong!
E sha big reach Mercy Johnson own smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.