Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. (71469 Views)

Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) / Whitening Lotion(2weeks Visible Result,no Blemishes Guaranteed) / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by CloudResident(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
You are getting it wrong!
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by silversonuc(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
I don't understand what you are saying.But must it be ladies?

no aunty i tink op was referring to f guys
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by olagold79: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
I don't understand what you are saying.But must it be ladies?
Have you ever seen any normal man wearing such tight trousers just to show his bums. Even gays don't do that. Only you know why U asked that question.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
It bewilder me while on the streets and sighting ladies with visible pant lines and not even teenagers, to some is just their own way of seeking for attention or attracting the opposite sex to themselves, when is suppose to be a ladies priority while in the dressing room, is a total turn off on my part no matter how pretty and well dressed you're, be it in the latest/most expensive designs to sight that, G-string pants are made for specific purposes which this happens to be one, it points out some direct errors on your part in your skirts or pants.

A warped fashion sense no matter how lovely dressed you're.

Nonchalancy/carefree while in the dressing room.

It tells a lot about you as a woman negatively.

Please what's your take on this?. grin Is a no-no on my part.

LESBIAN...##spits## walks out of thread!!!!
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Randy91:

LESBIAN...##spits## walks out of thread!!!!
You've come again with dis ur spitting. Dental hospitals aren't scarce.

Have a mouth wash. cheesy
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
deebrain:

I owe you a bottle of origin.

Lol better be a big bottle grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by permanentgrace(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Perversion has taken over the world.

In other news, those pant lines give me instant HARD ON especially on a well bootylicious lady.
#NoKidding

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by karryn(f): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Me wey kuku no dey wear pant for jeans issue no go dey
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by agrovick(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Laveda:
Nah, Its a No for me..
Can't be caught with such panties grin
In order news, you are saying you don't wear panties? Nice info grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by lonelydora: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Its gradually becoming a norm in Port Harcourt. Almost all the girls are intentionally doing it.

I once told wifey any day i see her with that, she go hear am that day, although I know she was well brought up and can't be caught doing such.

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Originalsly: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
ojnnaco:
Some ignorant ones see it as part of fashion .
While some don't even know the undies that suppose to match with what u are wearing whether skit or trouser.
That's what the ignorant ones believe..... that undies suppose to match with what you are wearing....skirt or trousers instead of their skin colour especially if the material is a bit thin.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
enshi:

Now , this is a real lady here..
How I wish you could be benevolent enough to grace me with a picture of you...
Thanks in anticipation
cheesy now i get it.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by tmxme(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Make we see your own yansh if the lines no show, then you go recommend your pata for the ladies, plus you go snap am lipsrsealed
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by frenzydaniel1(m): 1:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
Panty lines are disgusting! I can't imagine how people would think it's a way of attracting the opposite sex.
Thongs on the other hand, are so uncomfortable so the best option for me is boy shorts or good old granny panties grin

or d olden days panties dat is as big enof as a cover cloth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by jessetom(m): 1:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Jarizod:
A girl on boy shorts turns me on but on granny pants maka why grin grin
I know u kidding sha tongue

Turns you in uh?
LESBIAN ALERT!!!
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by iamlimo(m): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Olosho laveda. You can lie for africa
werey re o.... haha
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by nattyGENT: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Dreamwaker:
The question should be '' do you need to look at people's panty lines''?
like girlfriend like boyfriend
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by fingard02k(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2016
babalolaabayo:
...... Hope say u no go hit ur head for ground
when my nose and ear still dey work
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by enshi(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy now i get it.

Don't be too sure.... It isn't what you think
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
enshi:

Don't be too sure.... It isn't what you think
What more does a man want beside....?. cheesy
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by enshi(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
herbie27:
What more does a man want beside....?. cheesy

In your words " I don't look for girls on this platform"
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
enshi:

In your words " I don't look for girls on this platform"
Super story.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by enshi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
herbie27:
Super story.

I hope you want to church....
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
enshi:

I hope you want to church....
I didn't, don't ask why?.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by YungBosco: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
i wanna ask dis plz.do some ladies purposely do dis?like show off? strictly 4 ladies
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
YungBosco:
i wanna ask dis plz.do some ladies purposely do dis?like show off? strictly 4 ladies
I had a clear reason for creating this thread.

My sis has a friend who's in her 30s, and when ever she visits her pant lines are always visible, i had to personally ask her why is always so with her and she dropped the bomb.

She does it intentionally, to her it pushes out her hips, makes her ass bigger, and makes her more attractive (curves wise) cheesy her opinion though.

To some, they just don't knw is wrong, and do it unintentionally, i will say is ignorance.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by YungBosco: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
herbie27:
I had a clear reason for creating this thread.

My sis has a friend who's in her 30s, and when ever she visits her pant lines are always visible, i had to personally ask her why is always so with her and she dropped the bomb.

She does it intentionally, to her it pushes out her hips, makes her ass bigger, and makes her more attractive (curves wise) cheesy her opinion though.

To some, they just don't knw is wrong, and do it unintentionally, i will say is ignorance.
hmm.too bad.its quiet repulsive 2 me personally.some women sef.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by YungBosco: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
YungBosco:
hmm.too bad.its quiet repulsive 2 me personally.some women sef.
herbie ur pix sef.no probs.jux saying.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by ArcToyin(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
So we still have ladies that have their thinking faculty intact? Abeg help us widespread indecency amount ladies. is calling bitterness & disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
spacyzuma:

Pls upload. Let the ministry move. Let the gospel be spread. Boo must be found. smiley

hehehe. you are funny.

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Hujosi: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
seangy4konji:
My ex only wear pants when we are in bed.

She does not wear it when wearing gown and she has big booty cos it will show and if she is wearing all this leggings especially black she doesn't.

Only sometimes with jeans and it g string to just hang there.

Funniest part is that truth be told,I waways stare at big asses on d road trying to see where the panties cut and grip d Yansh.

Most of our club girls don't wear anything so if u r the eagle eye. Type,especially those lounges with some bad light?u go just deh fiddle with your brain,eyes and self conscoois imaginations of Pubic hair you think you sighted. Beautiful.

Ohh boy an moimoi sweet pass aha.
I think say na only me grin That thing turns me on as hell. Most especially if she's big booty on tight skirt

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.