Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. (71502 Views)

Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) / Whitening Lotion(2weeks Visible Result,no Blemishes Guaranteed) / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by addizzle(f): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dreamwaker:
The question should be '' do you need to look at people's panty lines''?
correct question

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ogini tongue grin
iamkingzlee:
Yekpaaaa!!! grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by TamedWolf90: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
photoshoot:

You are yet to WhatsApp me now boss sad

. Will do that later this evening ok
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
enshi:

I haven't asked you to do Me...... I know you are good in the doing of some certain TYPE.....
Just be careful.... And I still insist u change the DP... Makes you more or less cheaper than you already sound
I can't change my dp because of a charlatan, if you're pained then hug a transformer.

Who cares!!!. cheesy
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by canDy4eva(f): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
photoshoot:

I guess he said that on purpose.
Can I ask a favour?
...n wot should dat b?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Reference(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
And the million dollar question is, upon the fact that trouser wearing men still outnumber women 5 to 1, why don't we see male 'panty lines' or have the men outgrown underwear.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by farem: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Another question is: must you make your pant lines visible to people? People only see what's displayed. It's not spiritual nor microscopic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by enshi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
I can't change my dp because of a charlatan, if you're pained then hug a transformer.

Who cares!!!. cheesy

Smiles...... Just be careful "in the voice of Ur mum"
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
enshi:

Smiles...... Just be careful "in the voice of Ur mum"
Smiles too...my pant lines aren't showing so my mum won't be upset.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by enshi(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
Smiles too...my pant lines aren't showing so my mum won't be upset.

But Ur ass is showing on the DP..... I really won't be happy to see that if you were my gf
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
enshi:

But Ur ass is showing on the DP..... I really won't be happy to see that if you were my gf
That's why i'm not ur gf.

Guess you think ur gf will be happy
seeing dis unclad pics of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
You agree abi cheesy
[quote author=iamkingzlee post=47600032][/quote]
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by javispj(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abeg live am like that..if u don't like it, na u know.. so they should stop wearing pant abey.. it is people like u that go around looking at them ladies ass everywhere u go..way u,face ur business n let who ever get the nash to worry about their property

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by photoshoot(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
canDy4eva:
...n wot should dat b?

Could you please support me for the Forthcoming Mr Nairaland contest?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by enshi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
That's why i'm not ur gf.

Guess you think ur gf will be happy
seeing dis unclad pics of you.

Its ok... You win but still.... Be careful
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Luckygurl(f): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
enshi:

My dear you are a lady.... For goodness sakes I can bare my self down to waist line. .. But you can't

And pls which platform do you look for men...
If you can display Ur ass like this on a platform where you don't look for men, I wonder what you will display on the side where you look for men

No offense... Its a nice topic you created but just that you just too guilty of same offense....

I was captured by the thread and I only wanted to behold the nice decent and or gorgeous damsel with such intriguing moral, only for me to stumble into a fuckery display of some ass in an off colour legging... Pls i still insit you change Ur DP.. Who knows we could have something else to talk about

EPIC REPLY!!! grin grin

@topic, those lines are nauseating.
I try as much as possible to avoid having my panty lines visible through my clothing but then it gets overly difficult atimes, so I resort to making them appear as faint as possible.
Those are real time fashion blunders undecided
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by danbrowndmf(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
It bewilder me while on the streets and sighting ladies with visible pant lines and not even teenagers, to some is just their own way of seeking for attention or attracting the opposite sex to themselves, when is suppose to be a ladies priority while in the dressing room, is a total turn off on my part no matter how pretty and well dressed you're, be it in the latest/most expensive designs to sight that, G-string pants are made for specific purposes which this happens to be one, it points out some direct errors on your part in your skirts or pants.

A warped fashion sense no matter how lovely dressed you're.

Nonchalancy/carefree while in the dressing room.

It tells a lot about you as a woman negatively.

Please what's your take on this?. grin Is a no-no on my part.
what about the low waist jean? U see a lady trying to drop down from bus,all u should expect is half part of her buttocks all outside.why?

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by enshi(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Luckygurl:

EPIC REPLY!!! grin grin

@topic, those lines are nauseating.
I try as much as possible to avoid having my panty lines visible through my clothing but then it gets overly difficult atimes, so I resort to making them appear as faint as possible.
Those are real time fashion blunders undecided

Now , this is a real lady here..
How I wish you could be benevolent enough to grace me with a picture of you...
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by oladipo322(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
most of d pants looks lyk katapot
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by iamkingzlee(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Ogini tongue grin
Granny panties tongue meaning you posses a biggest behind grin

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Granny panties tongue
Meaning I love my comfort too much angry
iamkingzlee:
Granny panties tongue meaning you posses a biggest behind grin

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by glossy6(f): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Puresolutions:

I love your signature !
Thank you jare. grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Luckygurl(f): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
enshi:

Now , this is a real lady here..
How I wish you could be benevolent enough to grace me with a picture of you...
Thanks in anticipation
I had my DP up in my profile a while ago for a reasonable period of time.
Not sure I'm ready to upload one anytime soon.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by sexychocho(f): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
It doesn't luk kul and dis is wat makes sum guys harass Ladies

Dress sense is importatnt
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by seangy4konji: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
My ex only wear pants when we are in bed.

She does not wear it when wearing gown and she has big booty cos it will show and if she is wearing all this leggings especially black she doesn't.

Only sometimes with jeans and it g string to just hang there.

Funniest part is that truth be told,I waways stare at big asses on d road trying to see where the panties cut and grip d Yansh.

Most of our club girls don't wear anything so if u r the eagle eye. Type,especially those lounges with some bad light?u go just deh fiddle with your brain,eyes and self conscoois imaginations of Pubic hair you think you sighted. Beautiful.

Ohh boy an moimoi sweet pass aha.

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by spacyzuma(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Luckygurl:

I had my DP up in my profile a while ago for a reasonable period of time.
Not sure I'm ready to upload one anytime soon.
Pls upload. Let the ministry move. Let the gospel be spread. Boo must be found. smiley
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by deebrain(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I owe you a bottle of origin.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by KingsleyCEO: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ok o they should start wearing boxer o not only G string
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.... Yes na Dem Na Dem dey dress like that ! grin grin grin
lol .I saw one guy today I wanted to snap him but I just left him he was so off
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by ojnnaco(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Some ignorant ones see it as part of fashion .
While some don't even know the undies that suppose to match with what u are wearing whether skit or trouser
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Luckygurl(f): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
spacyzuma:

Pls upload. Let the ministry move. Let the gospel be spread. Boo must be found. smiley

You!!! cheesy cheesy
A yaff die grin

Stopped searching long ago since I found you wink wink tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by ojnnaco(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Some ignorant ones see it as part of fashion .
While some don't even know the undies that suppose to match with what u are wearing whether skit or trouser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.