Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

How To Completely Opt Out Of Airtel 2g Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Completely Opt Out Of Airtel 2g Subscription (932 Views)

How I Manage To Use My Airtel 2G Data Pack On 3G (PICS) / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Completely Opt Out Of Airtel 2g Subscription by MrDinho: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2016
It's been a long way but at last i was able to come up with something positive for you guys.
Those of you who have complained bitterly of not being able to use any subscription on your Airtel sim after activating the airtel 2g subscription, especially the airtel 1k for 3gig bb sub which works on android with the help of imei tweaking. We've finally sourced for a way you can completely opt out of that annoying Airtel 2GB for N200 and 6GB for N500 2g pack. And i want to believe that after opting out using the procedures below, you'll ones more be able to use your Airtel sim for your normal activities as you've always been doing before.

How To Completely Opt-out of Airtel 2g Subscription
Dial *482*4# and you will receive an "Invalid request" message.

Now, reply with * and then 3.

Having done that, you will receive a response saying "You've cancelled your 2G pack subscription, and opted out of future renewals

Kudos! You've completely opted out of the airtel 2g subscription.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to share with friends. If you're confused kindly drop your comment below and i'll reply you ASAP. If

Source:- http://www.dinho9ja.com/2016/07/how-to-completely-opt-out-of-airtel-2g.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: How To Completely Opt Out Of Airtel 2g Subscription by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2016
kiss angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Freebasics And Price Of Data / Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan / Android Phone With All The 4G Bands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.