Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Don’t Men Forgive Cheating Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don’t Men Forgive Cheating Women? (768 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don’t Men Forgive Cheating Women? by DANO1011(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2016
This is more of a general question, not anything I’m asking because of personal experience, just something I’ve observed. While there countless examples of women taking men back and forgiving them after they’ve cheated, why does it appear to be so hard for men to do the same? You may have heard the story of the 99 year old man who divorced his wife of 77 years after he found out about an affair she had 60 years ago or even more recently T.I. scolding his wife on Instagram for posing in a bikini or taking a picture with Floyd Mayweather when his own commitment to their relationship is…questionable. I understand men and women are different creatures but why is it so hard for men to forgive these type of offenses? Do you think they men do forgive more often than we know of and they just don’t talk about it like women do?
Sincerely,
Just Wondering
cc Lalasticlacla Mynd44

Re: Why Don’t Men Forgive Cheating Women? by Gbemiie: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2016
na wa o smiley
Re: Why Don’t Men Forgive Cheating Women? by Amiano(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sum men do forgive mostly if the woman its the mother of his children bt cheating on a man its one of d greatest if nt d greatest offence u can giv to a man
Re: Why Don’t Men Forgive Cheating Women? by nlanded: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Listen up, ego might make men feel bad to accept a woman who cheats but when a woman who you are dating/courting/married to cheats there are only two reasons involved, either one or both;

Reason 1: She is sexually loose, cheap and promiscuous, meaning she does not have high morals in regards to sex. Mind you, for some women, this licentious character could be natural from the start of their lives (don't ask me how) or they could without plan pick up such a character from wrong peer influence, greed/discontent or personal resolve to be promiscuous.

Reason 2: She has developed feelings for the person she cheated with. Its only a promiscuous woman who sleeps with just any man who she hasn't developed feelings for. Except she is being raped, no classy and well groomed woman sleeps with a guy she doesn't have a pinch of feelings for. Even if the feelings are not that deep but there always exist some level of affection.

Now take a look at these two reasons which come into play for a woman to cheat and you'd see why most men don't see the need to stick to a woman who cheats, its either she is promiscuous or she has to some level developed feelings for the person she cheated with. No man wants to be with a cheap woman and no man wants a woman who has already developed feelings for another man.

You may say if its the case of the 2nd reason that the first man should accept her back if she confesses and apologises, but women are beautiful beings whose feelings are a deep ocean, somethings after she is caught cheating and apologises and decides to drop the 2nd guy she cheated with, along the line the initial feelings which made her cheat in the first place with the 2nd guy come ravaging her again and women love things which cause mystery in their hearts, that's where the cheating continues.

There are few cases where a woman whom her man cheated on her also decides to pay back and because of the hurt she decides to sleep with someone else, this can happen and it won't mean she is a cheap prostitute or has developed feelings for the guy she is cheating with, it would just be a pay back thing to hurt her man as well. So except in the situation of a pay back kind of cheating thing, any women caught cheating is cheating because she is promiscuous or because she has developed feelings for someone else and that's enough reason to make any wise man not wanna give her a second chance.

Men can have sex just the fun, yeah, that makes the man promiscuous (as regards to being cheap and loose for a woman) but a man can also have sex with a lady and have no feelings whatsoever for the lady, that's the edge women lack in this. So to a large extent, there is wisdom for men not wanting to take back a woman who cheats.
Re: Why Don’t Men Forgive Cheating Women? by missgifted12(f): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
bcus it hurt their ego buh men cheat a lot nowadays but they can't deal wit d fact dat a woman played wit deir feelings.
Re: Why Don’t Men Forgive Cheating Women? by Nasri100(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
I don't want to say something now before my other madam at the top says another thing.
Re: Why Don’t Men Forgive Cheating Women? by rawpadgin(m): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
The only sin I can't forgive is cheating

My love nor mumu reach so

Mata fact, the love i have for u is why i can't forgive u

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Men Forgive Cheating Women? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Men have this pride of wanting to own that kitty alone.They are too stingy on that part.Also when he has invested heavily on her.It will be a betrayal if she choose to share his property to someone else.
Re: Why Don’t Men Forgive Cheating Women? by DANO1011(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nairalanded:
Listen up, ego might make men feel bad to accept a woman who cheats but when a woman who you are dating/courting/married to cheats there are only two reasons involved, either one or both;

Reason 1: She is sexually loose, cheap and promiscuous, meaning she does not have high morals in regards to sex. Mind you, for some women, this licentious character could be natural from the start of their lives (don't ask me how) or they could without plan pick up such a character from wrong peer influence, greed/discontent or personal resolve to be promiscuous.

Reason 2: She has developed feelings for the person she cheated with. Its only a promiscuous woman who sleeps with just any man who she hasn't developed feelings for. Except she is being raped, no classy and well groomed woman sleeps with a guy she doesn't have a pinch of feelings for. Even if the feelings are not that deep but there always exist some level of affection.

Now take a look at these two reasons which come into play for a woman to cheat and you'd see why most men don't see the need to stick to a woman who cheats, its either she is promiscuous or she has to some level developed feelings for the person she cheated with. No man wants to be with a cheap woman and no man wants a woman who has already developed feelings for another man.

You may say if its the case of the 2nd reason that the first man should accept her back if she confesses and apologises, but women are beautiful beings whose feelings are a deep ocean, somethings after she is caught cheating and apologises and decides to drop the 2nd guy she cheated with, along the line the initial feelings which made her cheat in the first place with the 2nd guy come ravaging her again and women love things which cause mystery in their hearts, that's where the cheating continues.

There are few cases where a woman whom her man cheated on her also decides to pay back and because of the hurt she decides to sleep with someone else, this can happen and it won't mean she is a cheap prostitute or has developed feelings for the guy she is cheating with, it would just be a pay back thing to hurt her man as well. So except in the situation of a pay back kind of cheating thing, any women caught cheating is cheating because she is promiscuous or because she has developed feelings for someone else and that's enough reason to make any wise man not wanna give her a second chance.

Men can have sex just the fun, yeah, that makes the man promiscuous (as regards to being cheap and loose for a woman) but a man can also have sex with a lady and have no feelings whatsoever for the lady, that's the edge women lack in this. So to a large extent, there is wisdom for men not wanting to take back a woman who cheats.
wow... that makes alot of sense. THANK YOU
Re: Why Don’t Men Forgive Cheating Women? by onstelly(f): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Their pride won't let them
So another man don...........

(1) (Reply)

Is An Ogbanje A Devil? / Year 2050: Things To Expect / FACTS ALL HETEROSEXUALS AND HOMOSEXUALS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT GAYISM(FULL ARTICLE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.