Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) (4279 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / “i’m 21 And I Eat Ass” – Girl Advertises Herself On Twitter / I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
We From the Street, These Niggas aint worth Shìt_

1 Share

Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by Dotwillis1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
undecided
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
With tat cross in the forehead? undecided
Looks so trashy to me..if tats u, plz use that money to laser out ur tatz on the forehead.. Ain't cool at all.

4 Likes

Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by rawpadgin(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
So yahoo boys nor dey hide their identity again

4 Likes

Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Looks so trashy for me..if tats u, plz use that money to laser out ur tatz on the forehead.. Ain't cool at all.

The tattoo signifies gangs and Trappings quite ironic you don't recognize a Trap tat...

And it's a Dagger not a cross cool

2 Likes

Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by magicalBae(f): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mitcwee..... all dis small small boys with small change sef, they'll not let someone to hear word.

1 Like

Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

The tattoo signifies gangs and Trappings quite ironic you don't recognize a Trap tat...

And it's a Dagger not a cross cool

I know tat but It doesn't make any sense at all like The Game, Weezy and some other male trappers who tatted up their face..
I wudnt mid if they have tatz all over their body, not juz on the face
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by tollytexy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nice pic kid
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by piperson(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
D niQQa bleeped up in the XXL freshman class freestyle undecided
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
piperson:
D niQQa bleeped up in the XXL freshman class freestyle undecided

The beat wasn't his style even Kodak dissed it...He is more into Dark violent Beats and raps...Definitely one of the acts that makes me wanna go to Atlanta.

You know The Trap scene...I might Hit you with a vote
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by piperson(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Looks so trashy for me..if tats u, plz use that money to laser out ur tatz on the forehead.. Ain't cool at all.
that's 21savage now... and u say u are a Trapqueen undecided

1 Like

Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by piperson(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
tollytexy:
Nice pic kid
it's 21savage cry
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
piperson:
that's 21savage now... and u say u are a Trapqueen undecided

I never heard abt him.. He's a gangsta lipsrsealed
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by piperson(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

The beat wasn't his style even Kodak dissed it...He is more into Dark violent Beats and raps...Definitely one of the acts that makes me wanna go to Atlanta.

You know The Trap scene...I might Hit you with a vote
we cool like that... that white boiy lil dicky is lit tho
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by piperson(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I never heard abt him.. He's a gangsta lipsrsealed
aiii
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
undecided
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
undecided
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by SirMichael1: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Urgh, undecided what's going on in here.

Trap this, trap that. Tats here, tats here.

1 Like

Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by RGem(f): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Me sef confuse.
SirMichael1:
Urgh, undecided what's going on in here.

Trap this, trap that. Tats here, tats here.

1 Like

Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by tollytexy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
piperson:
it's 21savage cry
How?
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by tollytexy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
magicalBae:
Mitcwee..... all dis small small boys with small change sef, they'll not let someone to hear word.

Hehehe so we dey the same page abi? Lol
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by piperson(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
tollytexy:

How?
never mind
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by SirMichael1: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
RGem:
Me sef confuse.

I think its their thing. Their slang thing.
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by tollytexy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
piperson:
never mind
Ok my son lol

1 Like

Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by SkinnyDude(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
this is not you.. you have a very big nose.. unless you did plastic surgery overnight
Re: 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) by MzErica(f): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Shiity boys aways post shiity things

(1) (Reply)

I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living / Man Deceives Girlfriend To Attend His Own Wedding (photo) / Should I Fire Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.