Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,804 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? (90246 Views)

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) / Learn The Professional Way Of Cream Mixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by martineverest(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
omoadeleye:
She is now brighter than her future
better still,her future is brighter now
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
jomagibs:
My thought? B4 na Vaseline she use as child BT now na Akanwa,acid n hypo ladies make una no kill una self oh

Hahahahahahaha. na wa o!
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Scarpon:
Maybe she use hypo baff
Hypo + klin
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by gozmok1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
pressplay411:

That's not bleaching. It's called toning. Plus she used a sephia effect. #FightIgnoranceLikeTerrorism
1 BLEACHER SPOTED grin

2 Likes

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by vampire2020: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
[i][/i][b][/b]God damn
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Cornerstone001: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin grin
It is the grace of God now cheesy
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by swaggprofessor(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:
Lol. She has always been fair. The camera didnt capture the 'fairness' because it was dark and the pics is old grin grin
ur lie dey on international level.

1 Like

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by HaneefahRN(f): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Elchappo:
I swear, before I love any gal again, I must see ur parent to ensure ur yellow is original..
If it's the father that is yellow, good, but if its the mother, then I must see the her own parent to ensure efficient KYC..

#teamyellowgalz..

Not all fair people have fair parents or even siblings.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by vampire2020: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
[i][/i] good 4 her [color=#006600][/color]
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Raydos: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
truth12:
Hmm!!! This one is just too much, before and after pics of this lady NAWAOOO!! WHAT KIND OF CREAM DO YOU THINK SHE USED

this o.p get sense

he wants us to tell him the name of the cream so he can also purchase it and join the "bleachers crew"

abi why did you wanna know the name of the cream she used in the first place

o.p no be all of us mumu nah

1 Like

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by vampire2020: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
[i]i [/i]really[b]feel[/b]for some gurlz
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by KingRex1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:
Lol. She has always been fair. The camera didnt capture the 'fairness' because it was dark and the pics is old grin grin
sharrap!
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by mhisbliss(f): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Everything you do, people must condemn you're black they will tell you to lighten a bit, you're fair they start screaming bleeching what is the ideal color someone should be? Blue or purple
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Cornerstone001: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
martineverest:
better still,her future is brighter now
No, she's brighter than her future now wink
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Noooooo... She just buy phone wey get flash
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
D moment u make d promise to get brigther in future grin
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by pressplay411(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
gozmok1:
1 BLEACHER SPOTED grin

Sir Duncealot. I don't even apply cream. No time.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Hilles(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:

My thought exactly. .buh toned a bit tho grin
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Hilles(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:

My thought exactly. .buh toned a bit which is normal tho grin
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Xeedorf: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
OmG! Carolwhite in action...
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingRex1:
sharrap!
gerroutt!
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hilles:

My thought exactly. .buh toned a bit which is normal tho grin
grin grin
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Mordyb: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
She baptized herself in Hypo
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Elchappo: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Not all fair people have fair parents or even siblings.

Then the Landlord should be questioned..
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by truth12(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Raydos:

this o.p get sense

he wants us to tell him the name of the cream so he can also purchase it and join the "bleachers crew"

abi why did you wanna know the name of the cream she used in the first place

o.p no be all of us mumu nah

WETIN I WAN UAE THE CREAM DO ?? I RESEMBLE CAIT FOR THE KADARSHIAN?
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by okoro2much: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
martineverest:
i wonder y nairalanders always 'scapegoat' ladies when it comes to bleaching,they ve 4gotten dat men are becoming female competitors when it comes to skin bleaching.

So sad that u hardly pass lagosians without seeing sunburn on their faces.
A total ban on bleaching creams like what ghanaian and ivorian govt did will be a panacea to dis bleaching saga.

Hope the bleachers have enoff money to treat cancers of skin,blood,liver; and kidney failure when dey knock on dia doors
post the men own or get arra here
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
swaggprofessor:
ur lie dey on international level.
tongue
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by HaneefahRN(f): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Elchappo:

Then the Landlord should be questioned..

It's not about the landlord, it's genetics. For example some people take their grandma or grandpa's complexion rather than parents
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
Everything you do, people must condemn you're black they will tell you to lighten a bit, you're fair they start screaming bleeching what is the ideal color someone should be? Blue or purple

Who says lighten a bit? Definitely not the same people condemning bleaching.

There are people who are not worth listening to. So many of us out there will tell you to take good care of your skin. Sad many dont ask us first before the mess up themselves.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by harbarzzy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hypo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.