Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? (90179 Views)

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) / Learn The Professional Way Of Cream Mixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by kachi19: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Its obvious that the hustle is real. na fair gals dey sell market now... looking at that PIC tell mi how they'll make heaven when the faces don't match. and if you ask them wat d secret is they'll say its that handwork of God
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by gbajeboy: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Trapnigga:
Caro white+Honey+cinnamon powder
Lol @Caro White
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by gbajeboy: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Trapnigga:
Lol @Caro White angry angry grin grin
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Elchappo: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=topaz321 post=47611693][/quote]

Ur brain dey there...
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by odukoyayinka(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Elchappo:
I swear, before I love any gal again, I must see ur parent to ensure ur yellow is original..
If it's the father that is yellow, good, but if its the mother, then I must see her own parent to ensure efficient KYC..

#teamyellowgalz..
Bros long storry...open her yarnsh the hole gan gan...if e black she don bleach!!!
No mata hw dem tak bleach dey no fit bleach d@ part...
TED
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by odukoyayinka(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Elchappo:
I swear, before I love any gal again, I must see ur parent to ensure ur yellow is original..
If it's the father that is yellow, good, but if its the mother, then I must see her own parent to ensure efficient KYC..

#teamyellowgalz..
U too go far....open yarnsh..
No matter how a lady bleach reach...
She can't fit to bleach ha yarnsh hole
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Damikevin(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
truth12:
Hmm!!! This one is just too much, before and after pics of this lady NAWAOOO!! WHAT KIND OF CREAM DO YOU THINK SHE USED
Abbi what amount of her skin has she shed?

1 Like

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Bluette(f): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
I know d gal, she's my senior in secondary school... But this is totally wrong OP. Do u know her personally, have u seen her before? U saw her pix online dosent mean u shld judge and d funniest thing is dat she's chocolate in color.. She's not bleaching. She's a pastor daughter sef. Its d camera.. She used effect on d second one dts y she looked as if she's light. Pls get ur facts before posting any thing. So now one shld be scared of uploading a picture online cos it cud go viral with d wrong msg overnyt. I would have loved to mention her full name but due to security reasons I won't. so dat u can check her fb page and c she's still desame just dat she's chocolate in color.
Pls get ur complete fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Payshence(f): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Op,ask herna,sheh u know where you got the pux from. undecided
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by correcttt(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Elchappo:

#teamyellowgalz..

lmao.....
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by lozanni(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
[size=18pt]Ladies have always being cheating MR NATURE
since 1960...[/size]

Ends shall never wonder. Lolz.

1 Like

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by HirstMOG(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
it is obvious that her complexion is born again.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by lozanni(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
odukoyayinka:
U too go far....open yarnsh.. No matter how a lady bleach reach... She can't fit to bleach ha yarnsh hole
Bad man. hahahhaha.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by mhisbliss(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Lol how many? 100? 1000? if its just a handful you calling many...well i can only respect that.
But if you keep listening to them, you may eventually start looking down on yourself...someday.

There are many of us out there who admire good looks when we see one. We are not fools.

many because I've list count of people who said i should lighten up even nairaland alone is enough to call many, but no one can make me look down on myself no matter who that person is

1 Like

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by KingRex1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:
You too gerrarahia
wah have I done to you LizGray?

Free me, ok?
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by lozanni(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
odukoyayinka:
U too go far....open yarnsh.. No matter how a lady bleach reach... She can't fit to bleach ha yarnsh hole
Bad man. hahahhaha.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by vincentjk(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na she sabi
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingRex1:
wah have I done to you LizGray?
Free me, ok?
Lol. You quoted me first, remember?
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by moshood521: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
She grow skin type later in the future ni
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:
Lol. She has always been fair. The camera didnt capture the 'fairness' because it was dark and the pics is old grin grin
mz i bet u bleach skin also
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
skebuzor:
mz i bet u bleach skin also
undecided
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Elchappo:

#teamyellowgalz..
werey re o.... LMFDO
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by bbjummy: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Trapnigga:
This could somehow be right ooo, because I do a mixture of smooth and clear + honey and sincerely, it has done me wonders by making my complexion glow.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
prinsam30:
U dey show us pikin wey black when she dey small and pikin wey yellow when she don grow finish... ..

OP have u ever come across a word called TRANSFORMATION

Pls grow up and stop behaving like the picture below me
u av vex gan... oya drink water

1 Like

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Trapnigga(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
bbjummy:

This could somehow be right ooo, because I do a mixture of smooth and clear + honey and sincerely, it has done me wonders by making my complexion glow.
Potential bleacher spotted

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
truth12:
Hmm!!! This one is just too much, before and after pics of this lady NAWAOOO!! WHAT KIND OF CREAM DO YOU THINK SHE USED

I know her already... Just by the construct of the pose and shape of her face
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by sammytwain(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2016
Some will even like burnt plaintain.
She should continue.......no just continue.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Fabulouslouie(m): 1:51am On Jul 17, 2016
truth12:

She used carowhite
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Truecelebmedia(f): 1:53am On Jul 17, 2016
It's rubbish jare, how could u use a 3year old picture as before, and use a 20year old picture as after?
The poster is an slowpoke,
Tell me u are d same wen u were baby, and now u are adult,
Moreover u don't knw d lady or seen her oda pictures to knw her real colour b4 posting, dis is a work of camera360, u don't judge so quickly dat goes to dos slowpoke brains

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Truecelebmedia(f): 2:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Bluette:
I know d gal, she's my senior in secondary school... But this is totally wrong OP. Do u know her personally, have u seen her before? U saw her pix online dosent mean u shld judge and d funniest thing is dat she's chocolate in color.. She's not bleaching. She's a pastor daughter sef. Its d camera.. She used effect on d second one dts y she looked as if she's light. Pls get ur facts before posting any thing. So now one shld be scared of uploading a picture online cos it cud go viral with d wrong msg overnyt. I would have loved to mention her full name but due to security reasons I won't. so dat u can check her fb page and c she's still desame just dat she's chocolate in color.
Pls get ur complete fact.

You know some people have low brains
How could you post a pikin picture as b4, and post an adult as after,
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Sveltepeaches: 2:22am On Jul 17, 2016
wow, so funny how somepple can go to the length of tarnishing oda pples image just to be popular, u just joined nairaland abt 3 days ago, so all u could post is dz pix with a wrong message lol , u really need to get a life, obviously gat no brain.. Just get ur info right nxt time. Happy living in the 19th century and it is obvious dz person still uses a cheap phone with no editing app...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Truecelebmedia(f): 2:37am On Jul 17, 2016
Sveltepeaches:
Well, u can check me on instagram @sveltepeaches so u guyz can check if i bleach or not... The person dah post dz pictures of mine with a wrong message really need to get a life, obviously gat no brain.. Just get ur info right nxt time.

Needs a life truly,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.