Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? (90258 Views)

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) / Learn The Professional Way Of Cream Mixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by KingRex1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:
gerroutt!
Haha.. gerrarahia mehn
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by sainttwist1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
yeeeee......Hypo don wipe black commot her skin leave white
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Vladm(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Try ACID + SALT
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by mhisbliss(f): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Who says lighten a bit? Definitely not the same people condemning bleaching.

There are people who are not worth listening to. So many of us out there will tell you to take good care of your skin. Sad many dont ask us first before the mess up themselves.
well many guys has told me to lighten up and even think am from ghana, behaving like being dark is a sin, doesn't make me think less of myself though
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha.. gerrarahia mehn
You too gerrarahia
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by okoro2much: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
grin

I have seen older women that use to bleach and they are disgusting.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Praizekeyz(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ask #AWAWA# boyz!
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by jojosweet(f): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
AnnTee:
Only one thing didn't change in both pictures, and it is her love for glasses grin
the same shape of lenz too

2 Likes

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by M4gunners: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
truth12:
Hmm!!! This one is just too much, before and after pics of this lady NAWAOOO!! WHAT KIND OF CREAM DO YOU THINK SHE USED
Did you need to cream to bleach too?
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
well many guys has told me to lighten up and even think am from ghana, behaving like being dark is a sin, doesn't make me think less of myself though

Lol how many? 100? 1000? if its just a handful you calling many...well i can only respect that.
But if you keep listening to them, you may eventually start looking down on yourself...someday.

There are many of us out there who admire good looks when we see one. We are not fools.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
D bleaching concur with her skin sha
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by spyglaxx: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
@Ladycloud

The beauty in your eyes
as gentle as the breeze.
The warmth in your smile
Assuring as the flowers of may.

@Ladycloud
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by plainol(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omo or klin can do it. Even jik self, not forgetting hypo.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by luluosas(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmm. I hope she knows that not all that glitter are not gold
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
May19th:

Racist...
Must she be white ...... Fool
He is a colorist not a racist. Yellow people are black too.

.... why insult someone who has limited his choices in life? His loss not anyone's LOL

1 Like

Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by assana: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Trapnigga:
Caro white+Honey+cinnamon powder
will give it a trygrin
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Dolazee(f): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Caro white has made a name in nigeria.

Once a girl starts bleaching....is Caro white. grin
grin
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by ogundeleai(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nothing like bleaching that's what technology is making most ladies looks beter they are in real sense. No thanks to beauty plus on Android. They spent valuable time with the app just to enhance their beauty.. All na fake. ', oju lasan Lan fe, ti were ko yato.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Ladycloud(f): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
spyglaxx:
@Ladycloud

The beauty in your eyes
as gentle as the breeze.
The warmth in your smile
Assuring as the flowers of may.
I
@Ladycloud
m over blushing already kiss
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by jennifer22(f): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
My husband said the quickest way to be light in completion is to put oil in a clean pot, turn on your cooking stove, place the pot with oil on the fire, allow to hot for some minutes like maybe 5 or 8 minutes then turn it on your head down.

Hahaha haha girly go fair anyhow just now now. Plz if u try my recipe let me know.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by fasheyi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na because of man how do you think is going to look like wen money no de?
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by topaz321: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=Elchappo post=47603942]I swear, before I love any gal again, I must see ur parent to ensure ur yellow is original..
If it's the father that is yellow, good, but if its the mother, then I must see her own parent to ensure efficient KYC..

#teamyellowgalz..[/quo

@ KYC.
This can only be used by some set of species.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Damola00: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
They call it end time cream!
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Cephydeen(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol, she will say, dat her new complexion is a recessive gene which can not be seen in d presence of her dominant gene, i.e. her original complexion, until years.... XCEPT GOD SHOW MERCY TO HUMAN RACE.... HMMMM., I reserve mx comment
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by Cephydeen(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol, she will say, dat her new complexion is a recessive gene which can not be seen in d presence of her dominant gene, i.e. her original complexion, until years.... XCEPT GOD SHOW MERCY TO HUMAN RACE.... HMMMM., I reserve my comment
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by hertz9te(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:
Lol. She has always been fair. The camera didnt capture the 'fairness' because it was dark and the pics is old grin grin
u get sense,very smart girl there.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by gdonmylife(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Have you guys not heard of GLUTATHIONE?
Glutathione is an important antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea. GSH is capable of preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species.
The side effect of the overdose of glutathione is skin whitening,and people particularly ladies have fall back to it to achieve perfect bleaching of their. So far,no negative side effects had been recorded yet.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by gdonmylife(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Have you guys not heard of GLUTATHIONE?

Glutathione is an important antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea. GSH is capable of preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species.

The side effect of the overdose of glutathione is skin whitening,and people particularly ladies have fall back to it to achieve perfect bleaching of their. So far,no negative side effects had been recorded yet.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by ogaprime(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Trapnigga:

Please how true is mixture of only honey and cinnamon powder to the body??
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by fransixe(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Trapnigga:
here goes the nigga who prescribed her the items she used...he's quite a prof.
Re: End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? by gbajeboy: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin angry grin lol @Caro-White.
Trapnigga:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.