Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Ribadu Is Full Of Crap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Is Full Of Crap (1669 Views)

Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati / Ribadu’s Appointment Is An Insult – Tinubu / Ribadu Is Acn Flagbearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by Witi(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2009
babaearly:

And the poster and hollandis are absolute fools.
peace!
Of course they are. angry
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by back2back(f): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
I've got two things to say
the NGD Governor who bribed Ribadu is Ibori.
peace!

Dont attack the messenger, provide better and convincing counter statement if you can!
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
@back2back
you are just as full of crap as hollandis. All your post here has been one crap after another. Then what the shit are you saying. Why are you attacking ribadu when you know acknowledge he was doing his master's bidding. Crap.
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by MrCrackles(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
Poster
And what are you full of?
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2009
Shit!
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2009
Finally the Real Ribadu is coming out to play.
If this is all true, then, Ribadu isn't as smart as people has been saying.
A chief cop that was shot at and never reported it?
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by MrCrackles(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
babaearly:

Shit!
Thank you. . . . grin
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by hollandis(f): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2009
babaearly:

I've got two things to say
the NGD Governor who bribed Ribadu is Ibori.
peace!
Your mother sells ''cocks on the hill''.
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by hollandis(f): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2009
Witi:

Of course they are. angry

If you had been wise enough to read my signature.You would have known how forbidden it is for me to reply your type.

Can anything good come out of Northern Nigeria?  undecided
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by taneemrah: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
@back2back,
It just so happen those battles he picked were enermies of his oga: OBJ. What a load of CRAPS!!

and the pertinent question is : ARE THOSE ENEMIES OF HIS OGA THAT HE PROSECUTED INNOCENT? OR RATHER NAME ONE INNOCENT MAN/WOMAN HE PROSECUTED

You will likely do same if you are in His shoes - i bet you may not even want to risk your life to do it despite the security becos the fact that he was doing it for OBJ didn't mean he couldn't have been assassinated)

Even the most ardent suppoter of Ribadu didnt consider him a saint as he is human but he is way above andoaka, waziri, ibori, saraki, yaradua, etc.

I believe since he spared some and ran after his ogas enemies; let the present ones ran after yaradua's enemies and OBJ friends; The next president will come, appoint his own who will ran after Yaradua's friends and his own enemies.and little by little all of them will be exposed instead of running after Ribadu.
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by Depilot(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2009
There was no difference btw Mustapha and Ribadu. If there was any, it would be be Ribadu being a little bit more louder and wanting power badly.
But mostly their functionality as Fed Govt officials was closely the same.
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by back2back(f): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2009
I believe since he spared some and ran after his ogas enemies; let the present ones ran after yaradua's enemies and OBJ friends; The next president will come, appoint his own who will ran after Yaradua's friends and his own enemies.and little by little all of them will be exposed instead of running after Ribadu

well done. So why Ribadu trying to insult our senses with his persecution?

He should endure what he melted out to enemies of his Boss and stop crying!

can anyone of his 'friends' tell us how he got money to buy bullet proof car?
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
hollandis:

Your mother sells ''cocks on the hill''.

And your Father is a dumbass for giving birth to a Racist.
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by hollandis(f): 3:14am On Sep 15, 2009
what good can come out of Northern Nigeria?  undecided
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by Witi(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2009
hollandis:

what good can come out of Northern Nigeria?  undecided
From which part of the country has any good come from since 1960? I understand that people like you are one way traffic so I won't condemn you cause you are so created by God.
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by citizenY(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2009

Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap
« #45 on: Today at 03:14:28 AM »
what good can come out of Northern Nigeria?
Report to moderator Logged
Why am I accused of being a racist cos I hate Muslims,Asians and Hausas?

You also can give us an answer since this is the season,
Nothing good can come out from mama;s ----- as we have already seen her product.
We only pray that this is a one off , defective and demented product from the production line
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by back2back(f): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
instead of abuses,

can anyone of RIBADU many friends tell us how he got money to buy bullet proof car?
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2009
@back2back
Ibori bribed himsilly a good millions of dollars so he bought a top notch bullet proof SUV. What are you going to do about it Fool!
Re: Ribadu Is Full Of Crap by Enjoyment1(f): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
Mr. Ribadu, can you swear by your demoted rank grin grin that Ibori really gave you $15million and you deposited the money with CBN? Can you swear that the bullet proof car you bought, was the product of your sweat, or another Ibori had earlier gave you money (this time real money and not like that of Ibori) which you used and and some of the proceed is what you are using to cruise round town. What do you call Nigerians today?. All your salaries and entitlements in NPF, can never buy you anything more than a car worth N3million.

Abeg, you are a greater thief, it is just that, na James Ibori the whole world catch, that is why, we must sacrifice him first, before coming after you.

You had better repent and confess your sin now, else your day of judgement will be worse than Ibori. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Failed State, A Hell Hole And A Shit Dump! / Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers / New South South Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.