Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him (57236 Views)

Laura Ikeji Mocks Beyonce For Wearing Same Cloth In Different Pictures..(photo) / Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" / See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by lollmaolol(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
What an Ikeji cannot see standing on her sisters' banana island building, her boyfriend can see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by unapapadeycraze: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
A
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by bigtt76(f): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
She's only courting for attention ....I doubt if she really had a boyfriend not to talk of an ex-boyfriend angry

FlirtyKaren:
Laura Ikeji recently had an encounter with her ex-boyfriend and decided to make a mockery of him on her Instagram page.

Laura wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHzrmLSBemy/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by stano2(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
childish, I talk to my exes anytime I want, not enemies with any. make she grow up

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by izzou(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
I have drawn out the following conclusions from his thread

1) i dont know who laura ikeji is

2) that is the most childish post this month. Must you bring your private life to the public?

3) E NO CONCERN ME cool

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Miles300: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
After him don chop egusi soup clean mouth finish , u dey write who him epp hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Holyfield1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who z Laura Ikeji again ...Why iw nairaland giving these bitches cheap publicity na...This talentless bitchh should just shut the Bleep up

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by iceberryose(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
"Nor be by height them dey know mature person" --wole soyinka

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by iornenge81(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
who she be?
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by ENDTIMELIFE: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Uselesss premature girl calling her ex idiott, you are the Idiot . the Guy fucck and dump u because ur Pussyy is smelling like ur sister Linda smelling pussyy, Ode Mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by maxwell767(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who him epp abi undecided?

When him dy Epp ur konji... Wey u go spread leg like Nepa pole dy scream like dog wey Dem flog koboko.... Him no dy epp abi?

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by lightheart(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
*slots video cassette*
[i]dem go dey pose - Baba Fryo
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by soberdrunk(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hahahahhahahahahahah!!!! Hahahahahahaahahaha!!! Nah u epp' d Bad guy cure Konji!! If to say I sabi d guy I 4 buy am 1 cold crate of gulder cos "NA MAN HIM BE" hahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by spiffyzaki: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Seriusly I dnt like invOlving maself wit all these celebrity pathetic lives
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by sladimeji(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
pls who is laurel ikeji...is she Linda twin sis

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
overgrown toddler, meteeeeew,who follows this kind of people self?

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by AreaFada2: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
What exactly is her achievement? Genetic ties with Linda?

Some people are stupid sha.

The arrogance of some of our women really shows when they have some money in their pockets. shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Orikinla(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
iamkingzlee:
The guy been really treat her fuckup be that grin E pain am die!!

Well, this is Very Childish!!! Some people still have a long way to go undecided It's Laura Ikeji, I ain't surprised!
May be the guy forked and dumped her.

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by IamSassy(f): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Why so bitter lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by ademoladeji(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Laura hating the dude after he has broken her internal hole wall of Jericho!!!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
this ugly babe sef dey make shakara, all dis type na pillow u go take cover d ugly face while smashing na.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Mediapace: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
That Laura ikeji is a very very stupid being,see her head like that of ISU EWURA.
Oponu ayerada

All she knows how to do is to show off with her sister little fame,arinidin omo

Aunti who cares about your EX,WETIN CONSIGN US .
Abeg go and look for job,your sister's stolen billion won't last the way you are helping her to LAVISH IT !!!

Get a job and pls mods don't post that girl shit here again,we only know linda ikeji.

WHAT IS LAURA?
A SOAP I THINK

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by ajadiori(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hurt...since d guy didnt epp u. pele eleyin shamuga.
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by SmellingVagina: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
She has a smellingvagina the sis and that was what is chased that guy

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Gkemz: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Her level of stupidity and childishness can cease to amuse me

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by bejeria101(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nigeria girls with their airbrain. The world is too small to show dis kind dumbness. The day you wld need his help because dis world is small,and he doesnt you would open ur dirty mouth to say you made him? What made you date him,what does that make you? Receive sense biko.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol yes really!!
It happens abeg...
People should stop claiming saints here..
Alot of people do it.

Even my pastor's wife said on the pulpit in church, the day she drove past with her recent 2015Navigator jeep, driver infront driving, her son by her side at the owners' seat, then during traffic hold up close to a busstop, she said she sighted one scruffy guy ,he looks familiar...
Lo and behold,hes her Ex husband and he looks so wretched.. She told her driver, pls pls stop... The driver pressed brakes. The car stopped right infront of him, she pressed window button, the window slide down, her ex husband squinted his eyes and lo and behold there is his ex wife, Claire!
Looking all georgeous and fresh, he lowered his eyes, she called out and said so this is where uv end up, what a pity. She told driver drive this jeep, lets go.. As she drove away, her ex husband placed his hands on his head , shaking his head.

She said to us, that man was so mean, abusive and wicked ... The last straw was when he actually beat her and kicked her pregnant tummy endlessly when they were married one fateful day of the same fights and arguements.. SHe fainted,neighbours came and rushed her to the hospital.
That was the last straw for her.. And she cried bitterly loosing that baby . As soon.as she was discharged she and relatives came to pack her things and she filed for divorce .
The issue is she married him when they were struggling and she use to sells crayfish, tomatoes and food items in d market. Her buisness was growing and she graduated into okirika clothes and eventually boutique. Her ex husband was so envious it was just too bad.
His own career was not going well,he then started his abusives ways with insults and beatings.
She said on the pulpit any man that maltreats and beats will never suceed cos its a curse and that women are not lesser than animals.
No.matter how a woman provokes u, walk away.. The day u raise that hand and beat her, the man is heaping curses upon himself.

She said look at him now.
And look at.me and my new lovely family.
God is great.

Back to the topic, maybe laura's bf was mean to her during their relationship, so i wont judge her neither will i judge him . Cos only God knows what hapened between them.
.and for her to call him idiot.

Some exes , if not for God ..
. One can rain curses on them...if not for God.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by javispj(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Madam,, u n ur sister needs deliverance
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by mickeymimi: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
ahhh.... that awkward moment you just saw an ex you still love...........trying all to get his attention ....... act like you've moved on and everything is fine ... .....

it hurts and more painful if he doesn't respond ....cos you wanted to let our your anger for breaking up with you cool

you could have stopped and said hello to him or just moved on without a word ......instead of calling him an idiot.............nothing achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
These are the words of an angry,hurt woman, she needs to grow up, even if he was mean to you,you just have to show him you are more mature, and act mature, calling him out and calling him an idiot is just childish

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Kobicove(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
As far as I know this Laura girl is only riding on her sister's fame and fortune...

What exactly is her claim to fame? undecided

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by fortunechy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
dis ugly fin callin sm body idiot.she shld go n hide her ugly face inside toilet.if nt for ur senior sis,linda who will even kw u.mchteeeeew!!!cheap publicity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Ms. Chief Goes Topless For ‘Skushi' Promotion (Photos) / Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.