Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him (57261 Views)

Laura Ikeji Mocks Beyonce For Wearing Same Cloth In Different Pictures..(photo) / Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" / See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by yinkslinks(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Laura i know you will be here reading comments. do you know you are so fvcking ukly? i cant even let my mom bring your type as maid cus i wont even use the plates you wash to eat. fake life

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by repogirl(f): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pride goeth before a fall... many have come and gone before her, many will still come after her

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
I think that gurl is mentally unstable!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Millz404(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
axortedbabe:
My ahhear say no b painment..
She still dey pained

Which one be painment again.... Mtchew... I no even know weda na headache abi dis ur English d worry me again
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
maybe the guy couldn't stand the smelly vagina that runs in the ikeji family, for him to dump her, something must be wrong with the girl.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
this kind girls no dey marry last last. well, it runs in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by BIGkoboko: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Notice me.
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
with that her proud self, she'ld probably end up in the lesbians fraternity and unmarried like her sis linda ikeji (the queen of smelly vaginas).

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by BrownChima212(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lord please save us from karishika!! angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by 9inches(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
If to say she mature or even fine small, the guy for no dump am. The guy is even doing much better for himself since he dumped her ass. Oniranu oshi

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by holluphemydavid(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Smh for her, if dat guy get her time just like wizkid get her sister Linda ikeji time, she go knw den

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by legaccii(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
just like ur elder sister, she never knw nw say moni is nt all, ask ur elder sister aw she go dey feel inside her ...ode

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
funny thing sha
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Praizekeyz(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pls sum1 shud post dat *just Negodu* pic! Cos I dunno what to call dis girl? Shud I say mumu or coward?

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by 9inches(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Krisan234:
with that her proud self, she'le end up in the lesbians fraternity and unmarried like her sis linda ikeji (the queen of smelly vagina).

Oboy, so you too don go sniff am? Chei!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Certifiedboss: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Laura Ikeji recently had an encounter with her ex-boyfriend and decided to make a mockery of him on her Instagram page.

Laura wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHzrmLSBemy/?hl=en

It's nothing new that girls cal you names when the going is no longer going

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Amelian:
Lol yes really!!
It happens abeg...
People should stop claiming saints here..
Alot of people do it.

Even my pastor's wife said on the pulpit in church, the day she drove past with her recent 2015Navigator jeep, driver infront driving, her son by her side at the owners' seat, then during traffic hold up close to a busstop, she said she sighted one scruffy guy ,he looks familiar...
Lo and behold,hes her Ex husband and he looks so wretched.. She told her driver, pls pls stop... The driver pressed brakes. The car stopped right infront of him, she pressed window button, the window slide down, her ex husband squinted his eyes and lo and behold there is his ex wife, Claire!
Looking all georgeous and fresh, he lowered his eyes, she called out and said so this is where uv end up, what a pity. She told driver drive this jeep, lets go.. As she drove away, her ex husband placed his hands on his head , shaking his head.

She said to us, that man was so mean, abusive and wicked ... The last straw was when he actually beat her and kicked her pregnant tummy endlessly when they were married one fateful day of the same fights and arguements.. SHe fainted,neighbours came and rushed her to the hospital.
That was the last straw for her.. And she cried bitterly loosing that baby . As soon.as she was discharged she and relatives came to pack her things and she filed for divorce .
The issue is she married him when they were struggling and she use to sells crayfish, tomatoes and food items in d market. Her buisness was growing and she graduated into okirika clothes and eventually boutique. Her ex husband was so envious it was just too bad.
His own career was not going well,he then started his abusives ways with insults and beatings.
She said on the pulpit any man that maltreats and beats will never suceed cos its a curse and that women are not lesser than animals.
No.matter how a woman provokes u, walk away.. The day u raise that hand and beat her, the man is heaping curses upon himself.

She said look at him now.
And look at.me and my new lovely family.
God is great.

Back to the topic, maybe laura's bf was mean to her during their relationship, so i wont judge her neither will i judge him . Cos only God knows what hapened between them.
.and for her to call him idiot.

Some exes , if not for God ..
. One can rain curses on them...if not for God.
bla bla bla, mess with me and i will slap the hell outta your eyes.
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Anabel(f): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
And one kid will be seeing this bomb head as a role model?? Isshh!
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Ugoeze2016: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Amelian:
Lol yes really!!
It happens abeg...
Alot of people do it.

Even my pastor's wife said on the pulpit in church, the day she drove past with her recent 2015Navigator jeep, driver infront driving, her son by her side at the owners' seat, then during traffic hold up close to a busstop, she said she sighted one scruffy guy ,he looks familiar...
Lo and behold,hes her Ex husband and he looks so wretched.. She told her driver, pls pls stop... The driver pressed brakes. The car stopped right infront of him, she pressed window button, the window slide down, her ex husband squinted his eyes and lo and behold there is his ex wife, Claire!
Looking all georgeous and fresh, he lowered his eyes, she called out and said so this is where uv end up, what a pity. She told driver drive this jeep, lets go.. As she drove away, her ex husband placed his hands on his head , shaking his head.

She said to us, that man was so mean, abusive and wicked ... The last straw was when he actually beat her and kicked her pregnant tummy endlessly when they were married one fateful day of the same fights and arguements.. SHe fainted,neighbours came and rushed her to the hospital.
That was the last straw for her.. And she cried bitterly loosing that baby . As soon.as she was discharged she and relatives came to pack her things and she filed for divorce .
The issue is she married him when they were struggling and she use to sells crayfish, tomatoes and food items in d market. Her buisness was growing and she graduated into okirika clothes and eventually boutique. Her ex husband was so envious it was just too bad.
His own career was not going well,he then started his abusives ways with insults and beatings.
She said on the pulpit any man that maltreats and beats will never suceed cos its a curse and that women are not lesser than animals.
No.matter how a woman provokes u, walk away.. The day u raise that hand and beat her, the man is heaping curses upon himself.

God is great.

Back to the topic, maybe laura's bf was mean to her during their relationship, so i wont judge her neither will i judge him . Cos only God knows what hapened between them.

I am highly disappointed.... did you say she is your pastor's wife? I'm not judging her but her actions were uncalled for, mocking the man. The most she would have done for her ex is to pray and lead him to Christ. As christians we r to love and forgive those that wrong us. I wonder why she think it is right to preach that on the pulpit. Even though I dislike men that hit women , her reason for divorce is not biblical. What am I saying sef, what do I know, when last I read the bible?
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Anabel(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Amelian:
Lol yes really!!
It happens abeg...
Alot of people do it.

God is great.

I think there's great maturity in acting like he never existed. Even if it was brutal. Move on and leave him. He's not even worth being talked about.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by mikejegede(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
JESUS...O_o..THE only thing that guy can do now is to become a millionaire, NACK that chick again,and post a comment online saying her KPEKUS stinks.just like what wizzy did to her sister...

like they say,revenge is a dish best served cold.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by KingsleyCEO: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Some humans ought to be in the zoo... but corruption on the part of zoo keeper have seen many of these animals on our street. Buhari is coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by madjune(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
priceaction:
Useless girl, old cargo feeling funky. By their talks and actions, you will know the kind of wife they are likely to be. May be thats why guys always dumping her. You will see thru her conversation that she is really bitter about something towards that guy. May be de guy didnt allow her to gold dig him as she wanted.... WHo you epp indeed.
By the way, what does she do for a living? acting? modelling? singing? or aristoring? i just dont know..

What she does for a living?

She's her sister's PA for life.

Pathetic.
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Tenkobos(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Keep riding on the wings of your sister...ode
SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG WITH THE Ikejis. It might take them forever to get rid of the poverty mentality that's disturbing them.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by cyrilamx(m): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
@laura ikeji, if u cud hear me, no matter ur status in life never u look down on others except u helping them up. Whatever ur grouse with the young dude, it doesn't warrant u calling him 'idiot.' well tnx God we not God, we cud have seize the air others breathe cos of disagreement or they offended us.
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by ugochuks95: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
she say d guy na idiot.but d normal saying is show me your friend and i will tell u who u are xo she is indirectly telling us she is an #ONYEWOBI.
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Perfectionist11: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
That's so low.
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by flokii: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
No matter how pretty or smart you are as a lady, arrogance & dishonesty won't make things last.. A big turn off for most reasonable guys

To her, she's living life.. To d guy, good riddance.
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ugoeze2016:

I am highly disappointed.... did you say she is your pastor's wife? I'm not judging her but her actions were uncalled for, mocking the man. The most she would have done for her ex is to pray and lead him to Christ. As christians we r to love and forgive those that wrong us. I wonder why she think it is right to preach that on the pulpit. Even though I dislike men that hit women , her reason for divorce is not biblical. What am I saying sef, what do I know, when last I read the bible?

Lol grin
I dont read bible that much myself.
Maybe seeing him brought back those terrible years of her life. undecided
And she felt , she had to talk about it again to purge herself from the memories.
Its possible

Having a terribly past relationship can result to nightmares and God forbid one sees the ex again, either by concidence or otherwise.. Its tough handling that kind of past.
Thats d way i see it,sha undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Anabel:

I think there's great maturity in acting like he never existed. Even if it was brutal. Move on and leave him. He's not even worth being talked about.

Yes , true for some people , they can pretend hes invincinble.
While some talk about it so they can move on orelse they go back bn reclusive and withdrawn.
Every individual have different ways of handling bad past. undecided
Everyone is not the same.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Anabel(f): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Amelian:

Yes , true for some people , they can pretend hes invincinble.
While some talk about it so they can move on orelse they go back bn reclusive and withdrawn.
Every individual have different ways of handling bad past. undecided
Everyone is not the same.

You are right!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Krisan234:
bla bla bla, mess with me and i will slap the hell outta your eyes.

Lol grin

Chill bro, take am easy oooo
Abi are u familiar with her story?

Are u her ex husband? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.