Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,897 members, 7,863,085 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? (3768 Views)

Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply / Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Valprof: 1:18am On Jul 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nigerian men are not it

Nd dey dont worth it

D only thing dey av to offer is money after money nigerian men av nothing

Ladies know dat nd dats why dey stay with nigerian men for money

Nd dey keep saying nigerian ladies are dumb funny
why would a man waste his time learnin how to sweet treat a nigerian babe wen its obvious one needs to upgrade himself financially b4 they would look his side......now he has money.He feels he is entitled to anything.......he cant gv u love and care because he bought u over with cash and has much more left to attract other women...that is d way of d world@halfafrocandy
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy nigga i am not heartbroken

Just spitting raw facts me im nt d type dat glue to people or things i kno ow to let go baje baje without regrets or worries
Ok cool.
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by LordOfNaira: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2016
evegran:

Please, before they start abusing you too.

Ignore em. Thank you. smiley

Your cup is already getting full. My wrath will soon come down heavily upon you. Next time you slide into my mention (as you did two days ago or thereabout) like some demented creature and insult me, you will get it in full measure, I can assure you. By the time I am through with you, you will go about proclaiming me as the Lord. And if perchance, you come as a suppliant, I might even take you in as one of my 5000 concubines.
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2016
ronald4lif:
Wow. Interesting, very interesting. Just a one-liner correspondence with a white girl and you've drawn your conclusions. Wonderful. Very brilliant. A round of applause for your stupĂ­dity. You deserve and earned it.
hahaha...can't stop laughing
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by henrynick(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2016
evegran:
* Grabs mic*

Well Op I'm sorry your girlfriend dumped you with the line "who love epp", as broken as your heart is- doesn't mean you should generalise.

Please for future references, use "some". I mean how many Nigerian girls have you dated?
What research on this issue did you conduct?
Your research covered what population?

I'm letting you off easy because this is the first time I'm seeing you generalise.
It's your lucky day! smiley
If not, hmmm. Lemme not say it. 0_o

Oh and back to topic, so some Nigerian girls prefer money to love and you're terribly broke? So?
Keep searching for love, one day- hopefully in your lifetime, I pray it isn't when you're eighty something- you will find love. smiley
Be optimistic, if you're a good guy who is broke. The girl that dumped you? It is her loss.

You can move on and stop being bitter, because Miss right maybe reading this.
Don't even look at me. I'm taken!!! smiley

*drops mic*

You re cold
Re: Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? by DeSepiero(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Drew0:
You will see on TV, social medias when a White/foreign girls and/or ladies cry over a guy so emotionally when he doesn't show care towards her I noticed most white girls only care about love, nothing else,

To show how far they love; I had a chat with some white babes and they were like "I have a boyfriend I don't talk to guys, my boyfriend won't find it funny, sorry" I only said hi to them and they replied with that, shows most value the love they have.

they want a guy who will care, love and respect them.

But why is that here in Naija it is the exact opposite?

You see a Nigerian girl in church praying , wishing for a God fearing guy who will love them a guy that's handsome, romantic and all that

You hear them say things like "I need a guy that will love me" " I can't be in a relationship where I beg for attention that's a situation! "

But when the guy they be wishing for finally comes, they don't waste time in sending him to the friend zone cool!!!??

They said they want a guy who is nice, but won't date nice guys

They crucify him with their friends saying "he is a nice guy but I can't days him"

They will say "who love EPP" "can love pay bills?*
Then you see them later in churches doing choir, usher praying for Nice guy, caring bla bla blabla undecided

Why naija girls them life be like this

NL ladies and guys, you guys are welcome.

Crap,
Just get a job, make money, stay busy, make some more money.
Stay away from b!tches.
I mean, screw em and stay away from them.

Who love EPP?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? / Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / What Do We Call This: Fashion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.