Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? (3739 Views)

My Wife Wants To Leave: Is It My Fault Or Is She Hiding Something? / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. / 9 Secrets Your Partner May Be Hiding From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by sirhot(m): 1:36am On Dec 08, 2016
Okay, I met this new girl at the banking hall, we got talking and then started dating. Few days ago when she visited me, I talked about us going for a test but she seems to give excuses each time I talk about going to the hospital for a test.

At times she gets on the offensive that there's nothing wrong with her that I should stop disturbing her. I think at this point in time that she is hiding something from especially her hiv status, I'm not sure.

But why would a lady reject medical checkup that is free?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:37am On Dec 08, 2016
she may be afraid or hiding something bad to u ... better advice RUN for ur life bro
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by sirhot(m): 1:45am On Dec 08, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
she may be afraid or hiding something bad to u ... better advice RUN for ur life bro
That's my fear... Ladies these days have a whole lot of secrets to cover up.
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by MrCork: 1:46am On Dec 08, 2016
sirhot:
Okay, I met this new girl at the banking hall, we got talking and then started dating. Few days ago when she visited me, I talked about us going for a test but she seems to give excuses each time I talk about going to the hospital for a test.

At times she gets on the offensive that there's nothing wrong with her that I should stop disturbing her. I think at this point in time that she is hiding something from especially her hiv status, I'm not sure.

she hav priiiiik? (No oofense) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by MrCork: 1:46am On Dec 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by Emescot(m): 1:52am On Dec 08, 2016
I know that girl na... She has hiv since last year

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by Melahou(m): 5:24am On Dec 08, 2016
She probably has nothing to hide but
just the fear of running the test.

Don't take it so had, still persuade her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:42am On Dec 08, 2016
shocked

Maybe she's embarrassed the way u approached her..

If she doesn't want to go to the clinic to have a test, u can get her HIV test kit where u can both perform it in ur house... This is even more private.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by Mimzyy(f): 5:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Hold off getting intimate with her until you're sure of her status.

You can't really force her though. The best you can do is to try to persuade her.

sirhot:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by sirhot(m): 6:28am On Dec 08, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

If she doesn't want to go to the clinic to have a test, u can get her HIV test kit where u can both perform it in ur house... This is even more private.
yes, I don't want to give her the impression that I want to do a hiv test, other test will be done with that inclusive wink, blood group and others...
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by sirhot(m): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2016
Mimzyy:
Hold off getting intimate with her until you're sure of her status.

You can't really force her though. The best you can do is to try to persuade her.

I'm already getting tired. I'm trying but she's always on the offensive.
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by Nutase: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2016
I think you're taking things too fast. Slow down a bit.
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by sirhot(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2016
Nutase:
I think you're taking things too fast. Slow down a bit.
okay, so when should be the appropriate time?
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by Nutase: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2016
sirhot:
okay, so when should be the appropriate time?
win her confidence first by making her believe you have good intentions for her. Then and only then will she be completely free to do anything with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by dingbang(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2016
Why must everything with dem ladies be taken too slow...

Give her time, give her space, don't rush things..

Somewhere along the line . Beech is fvcking another dude..

Save us from Eve

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by dacblogger: 7:19am On Dec 08, 2016
the O.P is in a hurry to fu*k the gal...... grin.
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by firstking01(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:
the O.P is in a hurry to fu*k the gal...... grin.
I don't think so if not he would 've used condom...he's just been careful with his health...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by dacblogger: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2016
wink
firstking01:
I don't think so if not he would 've used condom...he's just been careful with his health...
There is a huge diff between raw s*x and s*x with CD.
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by firstking01(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:
wink
There is a huge diff between raw s*x and s*x with CD.
And i'm bent sure the op wouldn't 've bleeped her raw...you, would you allow your bf to drain you raw??
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by dacblogger: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2016
firstking01:
And i'm bent sure the op wouldn't 've bleeped her raw...you, would you allow your bf to drain you raw??
am a virgin.. cry
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by firstking01(m): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:
am a virgin.. cry
There are NO virgins in nigeria.
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by luvguy(m): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2016
MrCork:

she hav priiiiik? (No oofense) undecided
aint funny
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by dacblogger: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2016
firstking01:
There are NO virgins in nigeria.
you sound pained, who is that gal that dealt with you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:

No, you sound defensive. Which guy took your virginity? And broke your heart?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by dacblogger: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

No, you sound defensive. Which guy took your virginity? And broke your heart?
which virginity?? , u know hear say I be virgin
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by Tyviv(f): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2016
Op RUN for your life.... If she doesn't have anything to hide, going for test won't be a problem...
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by jamex93(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2016
sirhot:

Make I fall deep in sleep, take sample of her blood and go do ya test
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by firstking01(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:

Pained huh?, smh...nairalanders and misuse of words ignorantly...NO female born of a woman can break my heart, i'm no novice in the game.
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by Viccoguy4real(m): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

How can one get the HIV test kit and how much those it course
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Viccoguy4real:

How can one get the HIV test kit and how much those it course

If the pharmacies in Ng doesn't dispense HIV test kit, u can order it thru online wink
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by schumastic(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2016
sirhot:

MAYBE SHE IS SCARED OR SOMETHING. IF AT ALL YOU INSIST ON YOU BOTH GOING FOR THE TEST, I WOULD ADVICE YOU FIND A BETTER WAY TO LET HER KNOW.
BY THE WAY IF YOU GO AHEAD WITH THE TEST AND IT TURNS OUT NEGATIVE, WOULD YOU INDULGE IN RAW SEX?

THE REASON I ASKED IS THIS, WHAT IF SHE CHEATS ON YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS POSITIVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Re: My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
sirhot:

see this guy oo
you don marry her?
she just come your place for once you are talking about test.Na wa wao

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) / Cape Verdean Girls: Hot Or Not? / “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°°

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.