Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba (83529 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Stole My Heart / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Watch out for "Philo the virtuous woman Part2".
Now you know who you are testing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by byvan03: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2016
MissRike:

I can never pass such stewpeed tests lailai.

How would a man shout at me unnecessarily in public and I'll go back to apologize........ I smell desperation!

The 2nd one, I may or may not pass it....... I can only pass it if the guy is worth it coz there are some stingy guys out there!

The 3rd one.....No! Like never! On the floor with no mat or mackintosh Just because I wanna pass a "yeye" fornication test? NEVER!

grin grin real fornication test.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by silversonuc(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Godmother:

As in ehn! I wish I could see the part two of this story. This lady is obviously pretending and will soo show this guy

good to finally learn dt ladies r veterans in d game of pretence. okbye
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2016
Debbime:
Go and read your bible and come back, or maybe you may need more explanation then read the book "Understanding the purpose and power of a woman" by Myles Munroe. kiss

PS: Did I quote bible here? See the meaning of quotation: As a verb, to quote means to repeat someone's words, attributing them to their originator. If you're giving a speech on personal organization, you might want to quote Ben Franklin in it — he's the master. When you write out a quote, you put the other person's words in quotation marks (“Aha!”).

Lol!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by MissRike(f): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2016
byvan03:

grin grin real fornication test.

Nonsense! I'm pretty sure the woman/lady just pretended so as to get what she wanted, no be women
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by silversonuc(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2016
greatgod2012:
True son of his father!!!

You mean you allowed the woman you claim you love so much, who passed your "character and cooking/home management" tests excellently to sleep on bare ground in your kitchen for good one week because you're testing testing What a love What a lover How many tests did she conduct for you and how many did you pass excellently like her, abi na only woman dey inside marriage ni. Women don suffer!

MAY MY DAUGHTER NEVER MEET YOUR TYPE OF LOVER IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

MAY MY SONS NEVER SUBJECT HIS FELLOW HUMAN BEING TO THIS TYPE OF RIDICULOUS TESTS AND ALSO NOT BE YOUR TYPE OF LOVER IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

Hian.........nothing wey person no go read for here.

greatgod2012!
greatgod2012!
greatgod2012!
you are my wife
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by adecares(f): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Really!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by HashtagMoniker(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Happy married life
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by byvan03: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2016
MissRike:

Nonsense! I'm pretty sure the woman/lady just pretended so as to get what she wanted, no be women

I wonder if that obviously deranged fellow is what any sane woman would want.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by MissRike(f): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2016
grin
byvan03:

I wonder if that obviously deranged fellow is what any sane woman would want.

I don't pray that kind of deranged person moves anywhere near me at all!

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by denuga01: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2016
oga u too much o, in fact i couldn't say it better
MrMcJay:
Ogbanje dey do promo and my guyman don buy market.

Don't worry. Her test for you is coming after marriage. Touch her like your father and she'll use better slap to reset your destiny. She'll slap you so hard that your Dad would shout in the village.

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2016
banmee:

You heard that ladies. You'all better learn how to be a slave. That's the only way to survive marital life in Nigeria.
Lol. I like you already. In a totally..-how do kids say it?- no homo no strings attached way. Platonic way.

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by quivah(f): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
What if the lady continue with her meekness and patience for life? You guys will kill una sef? If she can endure that even under pretence she can be a good wife to him! And to you the man, do what will make her forget the pain of the tests! Love her more than anything you could ever think of!
just hear yourself out?.
so because she passed under pretence, she can survive the suffering if that was actually the guy's behavior.
what sense have you just passed? she should endure for the rest of her life? endure this for the rest of her life..

any woman faced with this op's test either under pretence or real should run for her dear life. The fact the man in question can test a woman that way shows a lot about himself.

just shut it!
I can bet anything I will fail this test woefully.. rubbish!!
And something tells me the girl sef dey pretend, I mean which sane lady will sleep on the bare floor of the kitchen for a week? even a day is not possible. gosh!! not to even say marry the sick fvcktard at the end of the day..
they are both looking for something.

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by bonna4u(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2016
My bullshit detector got into alert mode as I was reading. But it switched itself off after reading the last text. The writer is a dreamer though.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Peacefulgold(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2016
Dis one no get work....all dis one Na test wey u go do before u go marry....u for find clay mould d woman urself....but on a second tot ...d writer say Na fiction...so I no go talk too much....
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Omotayor123(f): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2016
AdeniyiA:

I pity the guy, he doesn't know what black market is.
The lady will soon swap the position when she finally gets what she wanted. The guy will sleep in the kitchen than stove cheesy
grin grin
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Beemhan(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Godmother:
I saw this on facebook few days back and it made my day. The response to it were so hilarious that I was laughing for hours. Chai cheesy

[b] SHE SLEPT IN THE KITCHEN AND WON MY HEART..

The testimony of Mr John chikezie and his wife...
my name Is John chikezie and I was born in abject poverty.
my father worked for the Nigerian Railway but was retrenched after 10years of his services without pension.
my mother being the virtuous woman that she was took up the responsibilities, and when things got worse we relocated to the village where my father was rendered totally useless by household enemies , principalities and powers.
He would come home drunk only to start beating my mother, stripping her naked in front of us,
the children.
My mother being a woman of virtue never uttered a word of complaint nor raised her hands against my father.
You see one thing with you young ladies is that you don't keep your mouth shut and endure, young ladies are not aware that marriage is a parcel and whatever you see in it you take it like that.
I must really applaud my mother for making me realize that there are indeed patient and loving women in the world.
While my father was busy being the village drunk, my mother was busy raising us well and of course in the way of the lord.
I got into the university and after four years I graduated with a good result, I did my NYSC in Lagos where I was exposed to evil social vices and Lagos girls who were only after a man's destiny.
it was so sad that I broke my celibacy vow and lost my innocence to a lady of the night at ikeja, from whom I contracted gonorrhea, it took me a year to treat this punishment for the sins of the flesh , after I was done with my service it was hard securing a job, but thank God for Rev Ndubuisi who revealed to me that it was the lady of the night that was working against me , I was delivered and redeemed .
After my deliverance I cried at the feet of Our Lady Fatima and on that spot I renewed my celibacy vow.
In 2005 I got a job that I excelled in and was promoted as the area manager ,I didn't want to work for someone, so when I saved enough money I established my own business which became successful after two years.
In 2008 I decided it was time for me to settle down (marry) .
I had already built and furnished my house but still stayed in my one room apartment, I didn't want a woman who would love me for my money.
I met my wife in December, she was a chorister, shy and dark-skinned, she reminded me of my mother but I wanted to be sure so I began my test...
the first test was when I shouted at her In public, she kept quiet and the next day came to me seeking for peace even though I was clearly the one at fault.
She had passed the "character test "
the second test was when I gave her a thousand naira (1000) to cook my favorite soup, do you know that she cooked a wonderful soup with that mediocre amount of money.
She had passed the "Cooking and Managerial test"
I couldn't believe it!
she was just too much!
I went into my prayer closet
where the final test was revealed to me..
I asked her to move into my apartment....
she was hesitant at first
but complied later

do you know that all through her stay in my house she slept in the kitchen ..
for one-week she slept there on the ground...
I became sure that she was the one...
she had passed the " Fornication test "...
on the last day of her night in the kitchen
by 12am I lifted her
and said
"philo"
"philo"
"philo"
"you are my wife "
and that was it!
after a few weeks I married her...
even though she wasn't a virgin.
I'm glad[/b]

Update: The story is actually a fiction by Chukwuba Chiluba.
so human beings still think like this in this 2016 ehn *in falz's voice* bullsit

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by comradeson: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2016
dare2differ:
If you were born and bred by a 'woman with dignity', you would have seen how it is moronic for this woman to even visit him unsupervised not to mention sleep in his house. If you had sense, you would know that people make themselves inconvenient for their guests that is if you have a guest regardless of gender or age or relationship , it is common sense to give up your bed space (if it won't be enough for two or appropriate to sleep in the same bed) for hem to sleep in.

Omo sluut!

It is your father,mother,and ur entire family that are omo slut.He was testing the babe and had the right to do what he did.Gold diggers are everywhere who care about nothing but money...I don't expect u to understand as u r a bastard fool.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2016
quivah:

just hear yourself out?.
so because she passed under pretence, she can survive the suffering if that was actually the guy's behavior.
what sense have you just passed? she should endure for the rest of her life? endure this for the rest of her life..

any woman faced with this op's test either under pretence or real should run for her dear life. The fact the man in question can test a woman that way shows a lot about himself.

just shut it!
And something tells me the girl sef dey pretend, I mean which sane lady will sleep on the bare floor of the kitchen for a week? even a day is not possible. gosh!! not to even say marry the sick fvcktard at the end of the day..
Did you read my last sentence at all? I thought I addressed both sides dear!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Debbime(f): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2016
quivah:

just hear yourself out?.

just shut it!

That is the truth of this whole drama.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by zoe123: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2016
tivta:

Hate it or love it, no matter the amount of Beijing conference, the fact remains it is a man's world and women will continue to be second class citizens due to the fact that women were the first to sin in the world. Yes the man went far but remember silence is the best way to avoid troubl...

wake up and smell the coffee bro,The world have left you and your reasoning behind.Current UK PM a woman,German chancellor a woman, USA on its way to having a female Presido.Kwantinu deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by quivah(f): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2016
comradeson:

It is your father,mother,and ur entire family that are omo slut.He was testing the babe and had the right to do what he did.Gold diggers are everywhere who care about nothing but money...I don't expect u to understand as u r a bastard fool.
odesin.. so testing someone by putting them through humane things is okay by you? he has that stupid right because the girl give am face.. and here you are talking about golddiggers, which gold the man get to want to test his babe?? his one room apartment??
I no blame you and that guy, its the girl I blame..
do you grow up in such kind of family?

when foolish men start feeling important... trash can!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by banmee(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Gabby91:

Lol. I like you already. In a totally..-how do kids say it?- no homo no strings attached way. Platonic way.

Lol...... grin

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Missmossy(f): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Gosh such a heartless man!! Full of evil and ridicule. Subjecting a lady to such suffering because you want to marry her. It seems the lady has no incoming suitors and had to pretend and stick with him despite his heinous ways. His past affected his reasoning and is still affecting him. What rubbish,he needs help!!!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by comradeson: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
quivah:

odesin.. so testing someone by putting them through humane things is okay by you? he has that stupid right because the girl give am face.. and here you are talking about golddiggers, which gold the man get to want to test his babe?? his one room apartment??
I no blame you and that guy, its your upbringing and the girl I blame..

when foolish men start feeling important... trash can!

An olosho like you wouldn't like my comment.It is obvious you are a gold digger yourself.I'm sure the phone u r browsing with and clothes u r putting on were bought by a man who u will dump when a better offer comes.Learn to love a man for the content of his character and quit gold digging.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Gariga: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is nonsensical
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Gariga: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tale by the moonlight
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
egedege1:
HatexU2!
HateewU2!
You're my wife..... and that was how we got married
My bro, for your dream abi undecided undecided

The day a guy will insult me in public, that's the end we are gonna end it all not to talk of sleeping on the floor. Ewwwwww undecided
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by quivah(f): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
comradeson:

An olosho like you wouldn't like my comment.It is obvious you are a gold digger yourself.I'm sure the phone u r browsing with and clothes u r putting on were bought by a man who u will dump when a better offer comes. learn to love a man for the content of his character and quit gold digging .
lol I'm trying to judge you by the content of your xter, I know your score, grade yourself..
yeah, I did gold.. who would wanna dig some shvts na..
so .. I go for real gold and dig them..
@emboldened, so on this basis of this thread, what have you concluded from the op?
your mama na olosho, mad son of a cunt..is this how your mum sells her pucci for a phone and cheap clothes, fool.. any girl must be like your female relatives abi..many of us are better o Jere.
and yeah,, I will dump him for better offers, who wants a sick poor man for long, just enjoy the moment and move on to greater things wink .you pained? kill yourself

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by quivah(f): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
MissHatey:
My bro, for your dream abi undecided undecided

The day a guy will insult me in public, that's the end we are gonna end it all not to talk of sleeping on the floor. Ewwwwww undecided
then you must be an olosho and gold digger, according to comradeson, the real replica of his father..
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
quivah:

then you must be an olosho and gold digger, according to comradeson, the real replica of his father..
Is that for me
Check again
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by quivah(f): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
MissHatey:
Is that for me
Check again
lol I'm sorry you didn't get the joke.. but one guy on this thread has been calling girls who find the op's act disgusting, olosho.. so since you also found it disgusting, I'm letting you know according to comrades on you are an olosho

get it now?? its not that hard, its called sarcasm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler / How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.