Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba (83597 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Stole My Heart / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by habsydiamond(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2016
Hey bro I can see some lies dancing around ur cooked up story. Sorry to say this, u and ur wife are deceiving urselves.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Optimuspr14(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2016
Mind game @play.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by drnoel: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!
The final test is ridiculous. You asked her to move into Your house And she complied shocked she then went ahead to sleep in the kitchen. So you think she is a Wife Material....

Pretence of Life!!! Bro. Sorry But Your mumu no get Part 2. undecided

She go soon show you her real face!

The heart of man is evil so says the good book. Why u dey suffer headache for another man's problem
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by tivta(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2016
Funkychic:

Bros, go and nyash down abeg and save me dat crap of being patient. Why do women always have to be put to test before they can be married?? Like d man in question is holier dan. Person wey don knack ashi and get gonorrhea is here talking about ''test''. D earlier guys stop dis ''put to test'' stuff, d better chances of ladies stopping their game of PRETENCE.

Hate it or love it, no matter the amount of Beijing conference, the fact remains it is a man's world and women will continue to be second class citizens due to the fact that women were the first to sin in the world. Yes the man went far but remember silence is the best way to avoid troubl...
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Kemicares(f): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2016
edwife:
The moment you shout at me in public, don't look forward to the next morning....astalavista baby
You're so right i tell you smiley
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by TheAlchemist: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!
The final test is ridiculous. You asked her to move into Your house And she complied shocked she then went ahead to sleep in the kitchen. So you think she is a Wife Material....

Bro beware of desperate Ladies! Kindly update us next year on your current situation!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by DEXORANGE: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2016
SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH THIS GUY. HE IS GRADUALLY FOLLOWING IN HIS FATHER'S FOOTSTEP WITHOUT KNOWING IT. HE NEEDS TO GET HELP. HIS OPINION ABOUT WOMEN IS VERY LOW.......WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU GROW UP IN AN ABUSIVE HOME.

WHAT KIND OF MAN TREATS A WOMAN LIKE A DOG ?

TWO BECOME 1, IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE........ IT TAKES TWO PEOPLE TO MAKE A UNION WORK

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU DESERVE HER?

SERIOUSLY GET HELP

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by homesteady(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2016
This is just so ridiculous grin grin
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by timberlly(f): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2016
So. What is funny abt dis? Old skool way of marrying. Abeg make I cont My tea jEre.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Princejydo(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Your Medicine might be good for only you
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by abimbawealth(f): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2016
engrhorla:

Bro, go and hide o..
Ladies mean you on this your testing d microphone tori u gave us

Chai, these ladies got no chills mehn
Ladies What do you think of him and his 'tests'
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by TheAlchemist: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2016
Helivesinme73:
where went her virginity?

She probably lost her virginity while sleeping in the kitchen to her Landlord's children in turns!

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Debbime(f): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2016
See this mumu, another wrongly brought up kid who thinks he is a man..... Go and read your bible; assuming you are a christian, the bible makes it clear that before God we are all equal; The woman was God's idea and it was because God saw that the man cannot continue to be alone, he needed companionship.
Please don't pass this myopic idea to your kids.

tivta:

Hate it or love it, no matter the amount of Beijing conference, the fact remains it is a man's world and women will continue to be second class citizens due to the fact that women were the first to sin in the world. Yes the man went far but remember silence is the best way to avoid troubl...

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2016
What if the lady continue with her meekness and patience for life? You guys will kill una sef? If she can endure that even under pretence she can be a good wife to him! And to you the man, do what will make her forget the pain of the tests! Love her more than anything you could ever think of!

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Sweetrolly(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2016
greatgod2012:
True son of his father!!!

You mean you allowed the woman you claim you love so much, who passed your "character and cooking/home management" tests excellently to sleep on bare ground in your kitchen for good one week because you're testing testing What a love What a lover How many tests did she conduct for you and how many did you pass excellently like her, abi na only woman dey inside marriage ni. Women don suffer!

MAY MY DAUGHTER NEVER MEET YOUR TYPE OF LOVER IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

MAY MY SONS NEVER SUBJECT HIS FELLOW HUMAN BEING TO THIS TYPE OF RIDICULOUS TESTS AND ALSO NOT BE YOUR TYPE OF LOVER IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

Hian.........nothing wey person no go read for here.

I NO FIT SHOUT FOR THIS GUYS TEST INFACT NA EXAM

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Debbime:
See this mumu, another wrongly brought up kid who thinks he is a man..... Go and read your bible; assuming you are a christian, the bible makes it clear that before God we are all equal; The woman was God's idea and it was because God saw that the man cannot continue to be alone, he needed companionship.

And you will think you've quoted the bible correctly ooo? undecided
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Debbime(f): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2016
Go and read your bible and come back, or maybe you may need more explanation then read the book "Understanding the purpose and power of a woman" by Myles Munroe. kiss

PS: Did I quote bible here? See the meaning of quotation: As a verb, to quote means to repeat someone's words, attributing them to their originator. If you're giving a speech on personal organization, you might want to quote Ben Franklin in it — he's the master. When you write out a quote, you put the other person's words in quotation marks (“Aha!”).

Opeyemi4real:
And you will think you've quoted the bible correctly ooo? undecided
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by franceswasky: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
The man is just a selfish and a traditional person. From his post in his opinion he feels a woman should stay and endure all sorts of beatings because his mum did. Who ever disgraces himself by shouting at his fianceé in public all in the name of testing her perseverance? What silly test is that? undecided
Who ever makes his girlfriend sleep on the bare floor in the kitchen all in the name of conducting a test and avoiding fornication? He isn't a disciplined man because if he is, they would have both shared a bed and nothing would have happened because he is proving to be holy with his "holier than thou" attitude undecided
I just hope he comes back to tell the second part of the story when she starts dealing with him. Asshole undecided
*Modified*
Besides why is the pressure always on a woman to make a union work? Is it only the woman that determines if a marriage is gonna work? I just tire for this our society oooooo

how did u knw wat I was abt to say, tank u so much , he should ve given her his shit to eat b4 he knws is his wife, silly man.

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by TS2(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2016
Lol. Make Zeb Ejiro no catch you o.

Dem go catch you plagiarism of one of im scripts.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by derecho(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2016
Debbime:
Please re-read my comment. I am not stereotyping ladies, just letting the man know that if she loves, she loves for real, and she can also pretend and once they are married, decide to display her true colours.

I would have thought you will comment on the fact that his dad took the easy way out as men do this days.

My sis,I understood u.Just telling you that there are ungodly men who can match "her true color".I hope u understand.
Concerning your last statement,there are other details that will help us understand better.

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by tivta(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2016
Debbime:

I blame Beijing conference...
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by lillyana(f): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2016
But am sorry for this oga tester,your mother endured all because she has no other choice

Not when am not married to you yet
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2016
franceswasky:
how did u knw wat I was abt to say, tank u so much , he should ve given her his shit to eat b4 he knws is his wife, silly man.
You are welcome darling. Lol @ his poo, some men are selfish idiots who think of nothing else but themselves and they do much carry themselves above their level. Traditional men are often find of this, the guy is sick but he hasn't realized it yet, if the lady isn't smart, he will beat her up one day and he will tell her he is only correcting her but if she is smart, she will teach him a lesson he will never forget in his life cheesy
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2016
derecho:
Share the same bed and nothing will happen?No wise man will try that.
Oh really? cheesy, Tell me about it. But a wise woman should abstain right?
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2016
slowbreeze:

U just spoke my mind...D guy is just a local, slavemaster and d babe a pretender...Part 2 loading.....
Yes sweetie, part 2 is loading, it's being produced and directed already, it isn't just out yet. cheesy. There is more to that lady, it's either she is stupid or she is under pressure to get married from parents because her biological clock is ticking and she just want to endure for the main time, then strike!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by frenzydaniel1(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2016
dare2differ:
Including your mamasmiley

hey wats d point adding my mother to dis?

Is dis how u treat d pple dat gave birth to you? is it dat dey r so useless and worthless as u r? Is dis d way u were brot up so spoilt, pointless and futureless? U no d reason y i called u FUTURELESS? any1 bold enof to insult an elderly woman is already as useless as a wasted tomato tin.

Mr/Miss i never attended to ur mother or any of ur family on dis issue. Plss let it not repeat itslf.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by AdeniyiA(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!

I pity the guy, he doesn't know what black market is.
The lady will soon swap the position when she finally gets what she wanted. The guy will sleep in the kitchen than stove cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by bigiyaro(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2016
edwife:
The moment you shout at me in public, don't look forward to the next morning....astalavista baby
my type of girl. you shouldn't allow me to be disgracing myself in public. Nice girl.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
a man cannot be different from his environment OR his parents. He feels the characteristics of a good wife is to take debasement.not knowing anyone can pretend probably Because of age factor for the girl grin
Yeah, you are right. But sometimes pressure and low self esteem pushes some ladies into the hands of the wrong man. God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by faithee21(f): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2016
Say whatna w ooooo
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by damiso(f): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Both tester and testee need mental evaluation ( if the story is true)
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by silversonuc(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!

wetin concern u. is it ur sleeping in d kitchen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler / How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.