Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba (83486 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Stole My Heart / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!
The final test is ridiculous. You asked her to move into Your house And she complied shocked she then went ahead to sleep in the kitchen. So you think she is a Wife Material....

Pretence of Life!!! Bro. Sorry But Your mumu no get Part 2. undecided

She go soon show you her real face!
You just took the words from my mouth why naa?
Lol! Op u re on ur own ooo!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by sabi99(m): 5:07am On Jul 20, 2016
The person that concocted ds story really tried. d place that really caught my attention was d place he mentioned our Lady of Fatima.........I really love D Mother of Perpetual help.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by nini007(m): 5:18am On Jul 20, 2016
Godmother:
I saw this on facebook few days back and it made my day. The response to it were so hilarious that I was laughing for hours. Chai cheesy

[b] SHE SLEPT IN THE KITCHEN AND WON MY HEART..

The testimony of Mr John chikezie and his wife...
my name Is John chikezie and I was born in abject poverty.
my father worked for the Nigerian Railway but was retrenched after 10years of his services without pension.
my mother being the virtuous woman that she was took up the responsibilities, and when things got worse we relocated to the village where my father was rendered totally useless by household enemies , principalities and powers.
He would come home drunk only to start beating my mother, stripping her naked in front of us,
the children.
My mother being a woman of virtue never uttered a word of complaint nor raised her hands against my father.
You see one thing with you young ladies is that you don't keep your mouth shut and endure, young ladies are not aware that marriage is a parcel and whatever you see in it you take it like that.
I must really applaud my mother for making me realize that there are indeed patient and loving women in the world.
While my father was busy being the village drunk, my mother was busy raising us well and of course in the way of the lord.
I got into the university and after four years I graduated with a good result, I did my NYSC in Lagos where I was exposed to evil social vices and Lagos girls who were only after a man's destiny.
it was so sad that I broke my celibacy vow and lost my innocence to a lady of the night at ikeja, from whom I contracted gonorrhea, it took me a year to treat this punishment for the sins of the flesh , after I was done with my service it was hard securing a job, but thank God for Rev Ndubuisi who revealed to me that it was the lady of the night that was working against me , I was delivered and redeemed .
After my deliverance I cried at the feet of Our Lady Fatima and on that spot I renewed my celibacy vow.
In 2005 I got a job that I excelled in and was promoted as the area manager ,I didn't want to work for someone, so when I saved enough money I established my own business which became successful after two years.
In 2008 I decided it was time for me to settle down (marry) .
I had already built and furnished my house but still stayed in my one room apartment, I didn't want a woman who would love me for my money.
I met my wife in December, she was a chorister, shy and dark-skinned, she reminded me of my mother but I wanted to be sure so I began my test...
the first test was when I shouted at her In public, she kept quiet and the next day came to me seeking for peace even though I was clearly the one at fault.
She had passed the "character test "
the second test was when I gave her a thousand naira (1000) to cook my favorite soup, do you know that she cooked a wonderful soup with that mediocre amount of money.
She had passed the "Cooking and Managerial test"
I couldn't believe it!
she was just too much!
I went into my prayer closet
where the final test was revealed to me..
I asked her to move into my apartment....
she was hesitant at first
but complied later

do you know that all through her stay in my house she slept in the kitchen ..
for one-week she slept there on the ground...
I became sure that she was the one...
she had passed the " Fornication test "...
on the last day of her night in the kitchen
by 12am I lifted her
and said
"philo"
"philo"
"philo"
"you are my wife "
and that was it!
after a few weeks I married her...
even though she wasn't a virgin.
I'm glad[/b]
how much u get sef wey u dey test person with kitchen floor? U don't even have an idea of what women do to get a husband these days. Girl wey don know say u get small brain, even toilet she go sleep. U r not sharp at all she is wiser cos she knows u very well. No one will sleep on a bare kitchen floor on a good day..be wise!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by nairalife2013(m): 5:23am On Jul 20, 2016
dare2differ:
Are you mad? You know the answer

You are messed up! It is either you ask help and if you don't I wish you choke to de**th osmiley

I mean am. No be only you get craze for head.

hahaha. U are really pissed. but u started it na. Well, At 37 yrs, I hav made my little fortune, acquired all necessities of life for my wife and kids. Am not greedy. Am done with d world. I dont need any help. For the past 5 yrs I hav not begged God for anything 'cept one; is it money or houses or cars or good wife or splendid kidsgdr gd health? I have all those things. But I beg God for just one thing always in my supplication: give young people good health and sense and bless them with wealth as u hav done for me. I dont know how old u are, but dont let yur praying knees get lazy, except u are bent on yur ruin, yur turn will come in ijn.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by GirlAfrik(f): 5:24am On Jul 20, 2016
MrMcJay:
Ogbanje dey do promo and my guyman don buy market.

Don't worry. Her test for you is coming after marriage. Touch her like your father and she'll use better slap to reset your destiny. She'll slap you so hard that your Dad would shout in the village.

LWKMD! Abeg, no kill me with laughter

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 5:25am On Jul 20, 2016
Tall tales!

nairalife2013:
hahaha. U are really pissed. but u started it na. Well, At 37 yrs, I hav made my little fortune, acquired all necessities of life for my wife and kids. Am not greedy. Am done with d world. I dont need any help. For the past 5 yrs I hav not begged God for anything 'cept one; is it money or houses or cars or good wive or splendid kids or gd health? I have all those things. But I beg God for just one thing always in my supplication: give young people good health and sense and bless them with wealth as u hav done for me. I dont know how old u are, but dont let yur praying knees get lazy, except u are bent on yur ruin, yur turn will come in ijn.

5 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Ekejoestar(m): 5:32am On Jul 20, 2016
nnamdibig:
Even God said you should not put him to test.
I pity anybody that will try to test me, I will so so fail the stupid test.

Pls, my brother which God said we should not put him to test and where did He said it(with bible reference)

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by banmee(m): 5:33am On Jul 20, 2016
cococandy:
This one is even small. Read his old posts about the things he used to do to his wife.

I hope he's changed.

That's if he's truly even married. Many single boys on this forum living in fantasyland. We don't know who's who.

there are worse ones. I don't have the energy to go digging through his older posts. Most posters on nairaland aren't completely human it may seem. That's why I'll be very careful with whomever is coming to marry my daughter. No psychos allowed. And I'm dead serious about it.

Banmee see your fellow citizen.

Oh my God. Why? Which kain tin be dis na. When normal people are striving to improve the lives of their spouses, this guy is dehumanizing his wife. You for no show me dis tin. I swear. When i left Nigeria, I thought that what i would benefit from emigrating would be a financial and social upliftment. It took me a while to realize that the greatest benefit the opportunity afforded me was the mental reconditioning and restructuring. It was like being born again. No amount of money is worth that. Looking at Nigeria from the outside scares the crap 'outta me. I sometimes can't believe i was born there. I have sworn never to go back. Never. Why? The last time i was there, i thought i was going to be kidnapped. Almost everyone had this shifty look to them. Everyone wanted to be a "sharp guy". My brother told me not to say a word to anyone, else they know i was from yankee because of my accent. That it could be dangerous and or, they might want to take advantage of me. I thought he was exaggerating. Me wey dem born for Lagos. That was until i began to see some crazy shiit for myself and i quickly gentle. How can people live like this? I just can't fathom it. I just have three more people to pull out of there and i can finally wash my hands off that country.

P.s Last week, my wife's brother moved into the house he just built. Two days later, people came looking for him to kidnap him. They left a note telling him of their intention and that he needs to leave the house on a certain day, leave the gate open and put 5 million by the entrance. Can you imagine? They left a note. Now he's moved out to go rent an apartment. And meanwhile he has a house. So what's the point?

5 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by slinkky(m): 5:35am On Jul 20, 2016
One question for you did your father subject your mother to such a test before he married her. Did he not get a good wife? Its seems you don't trust God enough to give you a virtues wife, but have to subject another person to dehumanizing test in the name looking for a good wife.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Gwazah(m): 5:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Helivesinme73:
where went her virginity?
yet she refused to give him and slept in the kitchen. Hian!! If I were the one, I would hav thought she count me among the fools.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Heineken(m): 5:48am On Jul 20, 2016
To all the womanizers on facebook, when a girl uploads a picture on facebook, . wey no even concern you, na so you go rush go dey comment "wow wow wow wow" . My brother make I ask u, you be ambulance??
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Tenplet(m): 5:49am On Jul 20, 2016
i believe u my guy..you na corret buhari i swear..most women dis days no get respect atall.technology don deceive dem die!..no offense o to my naira landers..just my mind tho!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Goodeeman: 5:57am On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!
The final test is ridiculous. You asked her to move into Your house And she complied shocked she then went ahead to sleep in the kitchen. So you think she is a Wife Material....

it seems you are surprised by the exceptional character of the lady, she may not be that perfect but from the first and second tests, she is presumed to be far better than at least 60 percent of girls in circulation.

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by nonjebose(m): 6:00am On Jul 20, 2016
Saw the thread last night. Twice, I tried to read it but got discouraged from the beginning. Woke up early,bored and found myself reading this "thing". For those that enjoyed this, good for you. Op has got the kind of wife he deserves. I wish him luck, he needs plenty of it
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by MrsMyColi(f): 6:06am On Jul 20, 2016
nairalife2013:
The man got what he wanted and folks are here killing themselve with anger and jealousy, esp the women. Normal men put thier girls to little test befor they marry them real men put thier girls to "real" test before they accept them. God do test people in his own various ways; human beings do test people in thier own ways. Companies and employees; sch and students; masters and subjects, all resolute entities with sound mind do examination before engagement. It's only temperamental or questionable characters that harbours misgivings abt quality orientated test and get bitter. A man or woman of goodwill has no ill will and will pass any character test with childish innocence without hating the other party for it. Those of u who think the girl is pretending and hope she reverses her character should know the guy is having a good laff at u... its not only abt sleeping in d kitchen. If u cannot see, u cannot see. There are some guys that know their onions. After God, the next thing is their wife...itz been close to ten years now since I got married to my wife after similar circumstances. Today, after God, she is the only one I hav conviniently handed my whole life to and go to sleep like a baby or a log wood! Go back n read it. Many are called but few are chosen. There are wives but there are also real wives. U cant beat it if u are not the material, no matter how smart u are. If a young guy is lucky to hav good cash and is able to conceal it, he should just not marry anything. He should set his standards and go for it, eventho the market for standards is limited. He will never regret it. Dont listen to the world. Dont wait for grace or luck. Most great loves or marriages are strengthened by sacrifices made. The world is not a good place. But u can make yur home a good place.

Oh Please spare me that cock and bull sermon of life.

I don't get it. So the man is allowed to make her go through such harrowing moments all in the name of testing her. Is she allowed to test him too? Especially seeing as they are about to become partners for life?

Is this what we have now reduced marriage to? Whatever happened to following your intuition, observing a would-be partner's character and then drawing conclusions from thence?

You think girls of nowadays haven't wisened up to the extent that they will do anything and become anything just to get a man because of the ridiculous standards and mentality your ilk possess?

Look, a good girl is a good girl. She might make mistakes at times, but she is a good girl. A wolf is a wolf, no amount of sheep skin would change that.

I advise guys who are so keen on marrying "tested and trusted" girls to allow those girls be themselves. Don't consciously go about with the thought process that you are testing them. Give them freedom, allow them to truly be themselves around you. That way, you give yourself full berth to explore and discover more of her at your own pace. Don't make them get the feeling that you are about to do them a favour. Stop making a woman feel worthless should you ever remove yourself from the equation of her life. You are setting yourself up for failure and damnation.

Well what do I know.
To each his own path.

It is well.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by YINKS89(m): 6:07am On Jul 20, 2016
d babe smart.... she don here sey u gt moni...m. go do ur findings ull knw wah m talkin abt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Basalt(m): 6:20am On Jul 20, 2016
greatgod2012:
True son of his father!!!

You mean you allowed the woman you claim you love so much, who passed your "character and cooking/home management" tests excellently to sleep on bare ground in your kitchen for good one week because you're testing testing What a love What a lover How many tests did she conduct for you and how many did you pass excellently like her, abi na only woman dey inside marriage ni. Women don suffer!

MAY MY DAUGHTER NEVER MEET YOUR TYPE OF LOVER IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

MAY MY SONS NEVER SUBJECT HIS FELLOW HUMAN BEING TO THIS TYPE OF RIDICULOUS TESTS AND ALSO NOT BE YOUR TYPE OF LOVER IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

Hian.........nothing wey person no go read for here.

It's obvious the story is cooked.

How can somebody sleep on bare Hard floor for one week?
A girl for that matter.

Is the boy a price that one must win?

I seriously doubt this story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by mrwonlasewonie: 6:25am On Jul 20, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
The man is just a selfish and a traditional person. From his post in his opinion he feels a woman should stay and endure all sorts of beatings because his mum did. Who ever disgraces himself by shouting at his fianceé in public all in the name of testing her perseverance? What silly test is that? undecided
Who ever makes his girlfriend sleep on the bare floor in the kitchen all in the name of conducting a test and avoiding fornication? He isn't a disciplined man because if he is, they would have both shared a bed and nothing would have happened because he is proving to be holy with his "holier than thou" attitude undecided
I just hope he comes back to tell the second part of the story when she starts dealing with him. Asshole undecided
*Modified*
Besides why is the pressure always on a woman to make a union work? Is it only the woman that determines if a marriage is gonna work? I just tire for this our society oooooo

a man cannot be different from his environment OR his parents. He feels the characteristics of a good wife is to take debasement.not knowing anyone can pretend probably Because of age factor for the girl grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by mrwonlasewonie: 6:26am On Jul 20, 2016
Basalt:

It's obvious the story is cooked.

How can somebody sleep on bare Hard floor for one week?
A girl for that matter.

Is the boy a price that one must win?

I seriously doubt this story.
it's to prove her endurance level in the marriage grin

So whenever they fight he drives her to the kitchen to sleep grin
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by mrwonlasewonie: 6:27am On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin
YINKS89:
d babe smart.... she don here sey u gt moni...m. go do ur findings ull knw wah m talkin abt.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2016
Religion mixed with poo story = Effect of Dollar price on Nigerians...

This is the dumbest story I've heard on NL....

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by mrwonlasewonie: 6:30am On Jul 20, 2016
MrsMyColi:

Oh Please spare me that cock and bull sermon of life.

I don't get it. So the man is allowed to make her go through such harrowing moments all in the name of testing her. Is she allowed to test him too? Especially seeing as they are about to become partners for life?

Is this what we have now reduced marriage to? Whatever happened to following your intuition, observing a would-be partner's character and then drawing conclusions from thence?

You think girls of nowadays haven't wisened up to the extent that they will do anything and become anything just to get a man because of the ridiculous standards and mentality your ilk possess?

Look, a good girl is a good girl. She might make mistakes at times, but she is a good girl. A wolf is a wolf, no amount of sheep skin would change that.

I advise guys who are so keen on marrying "tested and trusted" girls to allow those girls be themselves. Don't consciously go about with the thought process that you are testing them. Give them freedom, allow them to truly be themselves around you. That way, you give yourself full berth to explore and discover more of her at your own pace. Don't make them get the feeling that you are about to do them a favour. Stop making a woman feel worthless should you ever remove yourself from the equation of her life. You are setting yourself up for failure and damnation.

Well what do I know.
To each his own path.

It is well.

grin

Can't you see he's obviously a traditionalist grin

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Bheewhy(m): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Those tests I don't think are enough for ladies because one can never graduate from their school of study but I wish the best out them.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by swaggprofessor(m): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!

This story even though say na complete lie would always upset ladies without virtue.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by cococandy(f): 6:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Hahaha. Sorry.
banmee:

Oh my God. Why? Which kain tin be dis na. When normal people are striving to improve the lives of their spouses, this guy is dehumanizing his wife. You for no show me dis tin. I swear. When i left Nigeria, I thought that what i would benefit from emigrating would be a financial and social upliftment. It took me a while to realize that the greatest benefit the opportunity afforded me was the mental reconditioning and restructuring. It was like being born again. No amount of money is worth that. Looking at Nigeria from the outside scares the crap 'outta me. I sometimes can't believe i was born there. I have sworn never to go back. Never. Why? The last time i was there, i thought i was going to be kidnapped. Almost everyone had this shifty look to them. Everyone wanted to be a "sharp guy". My brother told me not to say a word to anyone, else they know i was from yankee because of my accent. That it could be dangerous and or, they might want to take advantage of me. I thought he was exaggerating. Me wey dem born for Lagos. That was until i began to see some crazy shiit for myself and i quickly gentle. How can people live like this? I just can't fathom it. I just have three more people to pull out of there and i can finally wash my hands off that country.

P.s Last week, my wife's brother moved into the house he just built. Two days later, people came looking for him to kidnap him. They left a note telling him of their intention and that he needs to leave the house on a certain day, leave the gate open and put 5 million by the entrance. Can you imagine? They left a note. Now he's moved out to go rent an apartment. And meanwhile he has a house. So what's the point?

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by mira4u: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2016
greatgod2012:
True son of his father!!!

You mean you allowed the woman you claim you love so much, who passed your "character and cooking/home management" tests excellently to sleep on bare ground in your kitchen for good one week because you're testing testing What a love What a lover How many tests did she conduct for you and how many did you pass excellently like her, abi na only woman dey inside marriage ni. Women don suffer!

MAY MY DAUGHTER NEVER MEET YOUR TYPE OF LOVER IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

MAY MY SONS NEVER SUBJECT HIS FELLOW HUMAN BEING TO THIS TYPE OF RIDICULOUS TESTS AND ALSO NOT BE YOUR TYPE OF LOVER IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

Hian.........nothing wey person no go read for here.

You just type wetin dey my mind. Let the mumu ones keep thinking that a good marriage is determined by the good character of a woman alone.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by hisawesomeness(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2016
I think this is extreme
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by slowbreeze(f): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
The man is just a selfish and a traditional person. From his post in his opinion he feels a woman should stay and endure all sorts of beatings because his mum did. Who ever disgraces himself by shouting at his fianceé in public all in the name of testing her perseverance? What silly test is that? undecided
Who ever makes his girlfriend sleep on the bare floor in the kitchen all in the name of conducting a test and avoiding fornication? He isn't a disciplined man because if he is, they would have both shared a bed and nothing would have happened because he is proving to be holy with his "holier than thou" attitude undecided
I just hope he comes back to tell the second part of the story when she starts dealing with him. Asshole undecided
*Modified*
Besides why is the pressure always on a woman to make a union work? Is it only the woman that determines if a marriage is gonna work? I just tire for this our society oooooo

U just spoke my mind...D guy is just a local, slavemaster and d babe a pretender...Part 2 loading.....
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 20, 2016
Philadelphia:

Who tel, you say a apple Eve give Adam? undecided
Im waiting for someone to come and say that it was garden egg since na for garden dem dey.
#Fakenairalandpastor

Well since you were present there in the "garden" why don't you tell us what fruit it was. undecided

Smh. You wanna argue theology and Scripture with me, Lol. I could help you lose your faith if you wanted.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Ranchhoddas: 6:44am On Jul 20, 2016
Nairaland ladies getiing worked up over something that is clearly fiction.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Hahahahahah, kitchen indeed!, even a born slave in this generation will not sleep on the bare floor, hehehehe, my brother you have been conned, wait for her to show you her real self grin,in sunny nneji voice ; your village girl go soon became oyibo, clear road for jagajaga

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler / How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.