Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post (5983 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2020
You were trying to locate your friend house to spend some time, and you came across a sign post like the picture below towards the direction, As a lady or a guy would you continue the journey or turn back grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by youngest85(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2020
As a guy, I will continue but as a lady,, I will not continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by SaintBishop: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2020
where is the picture?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2020
grin grin mad o! I doubt a lady will like to continue.
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by yomi007k(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2020
SaintBishop:
where is the picture?

I can't see it either.
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by virginprincess(f): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Seriously i will turn back immediately, i nor de for my yam no done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Kriss216: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Story. We know your type!
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by virginprincess(f): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2020
Kriss216:
Story. We know your type!
Can you pls tell me my type?
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Smony: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by fati2001(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2020
as man or a woman... I will turn back.
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by luwiizy(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2020
lol......

if you a Good night hustler i dont see any reason why you should be scared of such sign post.
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by anochuko01(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2020
This used to be BMW logo
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by SaintBishop: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2020
yomi007k:

I can't see it either.
I can see it now! lol.
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Skyfornia(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2020
grin grin endtime signpost...ndi room 307
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Pull clothe dey run towards d sign. Something must kill a man

7 Likes

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by dyera(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:

As a woman if you are not a virgin then you should go ahead, you might even find a rich customer ahead. But if you are a virgin then you should turn back, you don't want to lose your virginity unwillingly.

1 Like

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by dyera(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2020
GayPontiff:

Only for you to find out the men up ahead are butt miners, and by the time they finish drilling your ass, you'll not be able to sit down for a month.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by SeunDobo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
GayPontiff:

Werey ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by olanrewaju49127: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by cassidy1996(m): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
na the guy, go tire
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Unik3030: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
youngest85:
it's like u think rape is like normal sex where u dictate d next action n move,there are ladies that will ride your dick forcefully till u lose erection even at that they won't stop.

It's like u think it's child's play

1 Like

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by chiiraq802(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
youngest85:

I don't understand you Abi you be She.male undecided

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by ibkonekt(m): 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2020

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
As a man I'll continue the fuçking journey
As a woman I'll still continue the fûcking journey
Mo yawerey gan grin
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
GayPontiff:
Baba werey grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Kobicove(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
GayPontiff:

grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2020
dyera:

Only for you to find out the men up ahead are butt miners, and by the time they finish drilling your ass, you'll not be able to sit down for a month.
grin grin
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Queenslander(f): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
It depends, if it's a trusted friend. I'll definitely continue the journey.. it's only a sign after all.. it won't change the individual!!
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Kayberg: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
What does the sign mean?

1 Like

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by iamoyindamola(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
As I guy I won't still continue grin
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Please what does it mean
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Telegram234(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Guys...
We moveeee.
As for me, I will continue the journey, and look for empty can and be making noise until somebody shows up ooo wink cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tory Lanez I Told You (2015) Download zip. / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) / If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.