Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) (55383 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / I Am Now In Bourdillon Street, Dino Melaye Challenges Tinubu(Photos) / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by RZArecta(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2016
What crass stúpidity is affecting the APC ? This is a family affair that could have easily been settled by national leadership of the party whereby both senators would have apologized to each other and the wahala would have ended behind closed doors in Abuja but instead we have a bunch of motor park touts threatening a Nigerian citizen not to visit a certain region of Nigeria cheesy now he not only visits but goes to the vicinity of the spiritual headquarters of your party (Bourdilon) yet you're shifting goal post again that he should go to Ajegunle or Ojota as if people who stay in those areas are cannibals that eat a special type of meat called Dino Melaye. You cows should put your house together and rule this nation since you're the ruling party instead of entertaining us with these infantile comedy skits

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by brownlord1: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2016
blackpanda:

Take what action Are u an advocate for violence He is a senator of the federal republic of nigeria for christ sakes, one would think such a person has gone beyond reasoning like a child

Read my aforementioned post. The reason people are commenting here is because he was issued a threat never to set foot in that region by faction of APC,there's no way they can do anything to him, he is a senator and have his security attach with him always. Even though he is taking pics alone I for one knows he have security around him.

Your complain should be directed to the cowards who issued the ban.

15 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by osymerga(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2016
brownlord1:

So when you people made those threat, you forgot it's a free country? No wonder they call you cowards, making empty threat with no liver to back it up
Laugh no go kill me ooooooo ;Do grin

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 17, 2016
brownlord1:

If you wont deal with him physically or publicly why make threat, most people commenting here are not saying tinubu can't deal with him, in fact even you can deal with him. One trigger will do the magic. But banning someone from a region and the person shows up the next day taking pics and paparazzi all over with no confrontation is the reason for this mockery.

The apc Sw should have known better before making issuing such a silly ban on a politician and senator at that.
The APC people that made statement are either silly or jobless and don't represent the opinion of the Yoruba nation, not even that of Tinubu.

Maybe they were misquoted or so, of why would they make such statement? Were they planning in killing him? I doubt the did say such.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by brownlord1: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
The APC people that made statement are either silly or jobless and don't represent the opinion of the Yoruba nation, not even that of Tinubu.

Maybe they were misquoted or so, of why would they make such statement? Were they planning in killing him? I doubt the did say such.

That is sycophancy in display.

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by ba7man(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2016
It's actions like this that makes Igbos vote for their leaders.

Watch how some will recommend Dino for president after this. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by blackpanda: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2016
brownlord1:

Read my aforementioned post. The reason people are commenting here is because he was issued a threat never to set foot in that region by faction of APC,there's no way they can do anything to him, he is a senator and have his security attach with him always. Even though he is taking pics alone I for one knows he have security around him.

Your complain should be directed to the cowards who issued the ban.

Isnt that stupidity. Since wen does a distinguished senator rub elbows with touts. Supposing he gets mugged there or mistaken discharge of fire arms or even mosquito bite, una go say na tinubu. Tinubu is obviously not going to descend into the arena with a known tout and hooligan, there are other better and more excruciatingly painful ways of dealing with melaye

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by alabiman: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2016
globe16:

why then did the yoruba apc ban him from yorubaland?

My point is that Dino Melaye himself is a Yoruba man. Is it a case of a Yoruba man Daring an entire Yoruba race?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by brownlord1: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2016
blackpanda:

Isnt that stupidity. Since wen does a distinguished senator rub elbows with touts. Supposing he gets mugged there or mistaken discharge of fire arms or even mosquito bite, una go say na tinubu. Tinubu is obviously not going to descend into the arena with a known tout and hooligan, there are other better and more excruciatingly painful ways of dealing with melaye

Then you should have asked the idiat who issued those threat to wait for when their god will strike than issuing senseless threat. Malaye is not the first to do same. Amaechi, el rufai have done same in the past and I'm sure you hailed them.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Walking around like a mad man. And to think he is a Senator of this great Country,makes me cover my head in shame.

Dino the trekker,I have a suggestion for you. Leave Ikoyi and Victoria Island,go take this walk around Lagos Island,Mushin,Oshodi,Ikeja,Ojota or Bariga and then come and tell us the scores.

Go to one of the aforementioned places,and you will know that you are faster than Mary Onyali when it comes to sprinting.

You come Lagos go where them put Air Conditioner for street,come dey swag like peacock.

Clown.
True true hunger bad.ur oracles said s/w.now he is here.u re telling him to go to mushin bla bla bla..I can c wailing is ur heritage.ebodikot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Fedayeen02: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Tinubu has hidden Remi from the man with a big Cork.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by iykedare(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:
What i want people to understand is this..... Yoruba's are peace loving people. What benfits does it give us if we harm him?

By the way, i dont think he's daring anyone.... If he is actually, let him do off his security details and take a stroll down our own Alausa/ojota ghetto... Im sure we have some wonderful packages for him.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

Una don dey change mouth..cowards

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by TPAND(f): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2016
#Dinoisinthelead

The land Belongs to God and not Tinubu, Tinubu doesn't even own Burdillon. Shame on all APC south-western e-warriors. See who dares your god Jagaban

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Fedayeen02: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:
What i want people to understand is this..... Yoruba's are peace loving people. What benfits does it give us if we harm him?

By the way, i dont think he's daring anyone.... If he is actually, let him do off his security details and take a stroll down our own Alausa/ojota ghetto... Im sure we have some wonderful packages for him.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Oga keep kwayet. Dino is Yoruba so your bolded makes you sound hollow

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by lielbree: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2016
You've got to love this guy!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Suntzung: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2016
Another Fayose_2 In The Making, It Seems mr Dino got some same brand of GANJA fayose is using!
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by tinsel: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2016
This is a free world. Dino can even camp outside Tinubu's gate. But when he will be hit he will not even be prepared for it. His time will surely come.
This action brought out the kid in him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by BAILMONEY: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Walking around like a mad man. And to think he is a Senator of this great Country,makes me cover my head in shame.

Dino the trekker,I have a suggestion for you. Leave Ikoyi and Victoria Island,go take this walk around Lagos Island,Mushin,Oshodi,Ikeja,Ojota or Bariga and then come and tell us the scores.

Go to one of the aforementioned places,and you will know that you are faster than Mary Onyali when it comes to sprinting.

You come Lagos go where them put Air Conditioner for street,come dey swag like peacock.

Clown.
CHAI E PAIN AM grin

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by ogawisdom(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Courageous man, na only mouth South West get besides Lagos is no man's lands undecided

They shld caution their daughter/mother/wife to b mindful of hw she addresses fellow senators or she sen remi will b beaten black n blue n nothing will happen undecided

U dnt call an elected senator thug n dog

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Oga keep kwayet. Dino is Yoruba so your bolded makes you sound hollow

who's talking?
Are you a crackpot?
Try to be learned before you make utterances to my kind on here.
Dino melaye is from Kogi
Ekiti, ondo, osun, oyo, lagos and Ogun.. Those are Yoruba states. Ok?
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Dino Melaye is the worst coward ever.
This is no bravery!
A brave individual would announce his visit ahead of time, in terms of place and time.
Then, he would go.
To me, Dino sneaked into Lagos , quickly took some pictures, and ran away.
He's a coward!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by legendte(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2016
Dino has shown that he is stronger than Tinubu.
This guy get mind sha. You tell jagaban say you go give him wife belle, afonjas say make you come lagos to see gbege, now you dey dia domot and them don change mouth as the real cowards which them be.

Dino is greater than Awolowo that drank rat poison.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Reference(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Too many kids on nairaland these days. That's why they find Dino melaye and his kiddish ways appealing.

Even if dino stands in front of Tinubu's house, only a fool will touch him. If Tinubu has intentions of dealing with him, it's going to be politically, not physically, and at a time when he least expects.

You iPod youths can keep urging him on just as you did GEJ, Nnamdi kanu, FFK, Omisore, Dasuki etc. We all know where they are now.

Silly comments are beginning to make me sick of nairaland.

You are the very folks that give credence to the assertion that all those cases and many more are just political. With this statement you tacitly admit to that. My friend this is not how to run a country and if you folks go down this lane I cannot see how this tenure can be a success. There are a number of elected officials and appointees who will come out of this with their reputations intact and enhanced. Even the much derided Fashola may at the end of the day deliver but there are so many others who are misusing the power they have gained and will end up totally damaged.

The level of distraction this government faces is just benumbing and the responses to these distractions is just unfortunate, and to think that it is all internal party political. What do you folks think this government will do when organised labour begins to act against government, civil society groups, the international community and the opposition PDP when they eventually get their acts together because all these groupings will soon tire with all the excuses and deflections and begin to put torrid pressure on the government. How will the APC stand then when it is so divided and fractured. You guys had better stop all these bickering. In the case of Melaye and co., it is better just to ignore them on the one hand and neutralize the overbearing influence of the political godfathers holding the party captive on the other if not....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2016
This man needs to grow up. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by phenomem(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2016
brownlord1:

Shut up and stop making noise, he was formally banned from the whole of Sw and now he is in Lagos daring tinubu and you're here still making noise. Must he visit oduduwa shrine before you take action?

Hey mugun... If I'm to guess, I will guess you are a fake ass Ibo man because all the Ibo's I know are grown Ibo man not a hypocrite like you go support anything as long as it support there fake cause.

Answer me this, how many people you see for here him stand dry take picture apart from him and his photographer? Make hin come where people dey where people go talk about am for street so hin come Lagos. Places like agege, mushin, shrunken...Then we go know se he got balls.

He dey there dey embarrass Nigeria dey use him warped brain dey abuse woman in this 21st century

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by legendte(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2016
Silvofitz:
Dino Melaye is the worst coward ever.
This is no bravery!
A brave individual would announce his visit ahead of time, in terms of place and time.
Then, he would go.
To me, Dino sneaked into Lagos , quickly took some pictures, and ran away.
He's a coward!
See them.....Afonja the Internet warlord.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2016
wheredemdey:
NL is a big eye opener....

I remember all these yoloba people saying Dino should heed the call of the APC yoots and steer clear of Lagos.....now Dino is life and direct in Lagos...he is even lodged at intercontinental hotels as we speak...met him and some clean chics and guys having a drink at the bar......now yolobas have changed mouth again.....they are like..."he should visit Lagos island...isale eko" blah blah blah.

Fear fear people.....lagos is all mans land...built by all..developed by all...governed by all...belongs to all....

if Lagos is all man land, why then do You buy land in Lagos from one particular set of people? smh You And Dino only God know who get sense pass....
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by DeRay98(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Why can't he walk on the street, is he supposed to be eaten? Is freedom to walk freely on the street not what we all crave. it means lagos is safe, not because he is brave. Make him go walk for around for worry or bayelsa or even some parts of east if he no become subject of ransome demand.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Babateemd: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2016
Make the guy announce that he will be at bourdillon on a particular date and time. Not these jump down from car to snap pictures on his way to airport. And posting pictures on way back to Abuja. Lol.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by fortune1968: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2016
rosebowl01:
How can Dino be daring "Yorubas" when he himself is "Yoruba"?
ipob boy and ethnic bigotry brain. get sense.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by saintdennis(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Dino is predictable...infact I believe he's actually doing what political schemers want.

When someone threatens you(even in real life) if you decide to dare such a person(immediately) it shows deficient mental reasoning (I don't expect the chimpanzees agitating to leave the zoo to understand)

Fvck up no dey sawa...even if it takes 5years dino will pay for his transgression, that is what many kids on NL do not understand.

TOO MANY mental Jews here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.