Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) (55378 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / I Am Now In Bourdillon Street, Dino Melaye Challenges Tinubu(Photos) / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by wheredemdey: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Rexnegro:

if Lagos is all man land, why then do You buy land in Lagos from one particular set of people? smh You And Dino only God know who get sense pass....

Are u normal at all??

So it is only the gallant igbos that buy land in Lagos??....heck I even bought land in my state capital Awka..and some hectares in my village...so what are u blabbing about??

Azu AMU yolobas buy land in Lagos too so stop spewing thrash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by fortune1968: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2016
lielbree:
You've got to love this guy!
fools love anything .Even,they love ojukw* that brought shame, misery and death to their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Liamm(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2016
Femiwilli:
[size=17pt]The South-West na all [/size]
they're the real cowards

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by brownlord1: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2016
phenomem:

Hey mugun... If I'm to guess, I will guess you are a fake ass Ibo man because all the Ibo's I know are grown Ibo man not a hypocrite like you go support anything as long as it support there fake cause.

Answer me this, how many people you see for here him stand dry take picture apart from him and his photographer? Make hin come where people dey where people go talk about am for street so hin come Lagos. Places like agege, mushin, shrunken...Then we go know se he got balls.

He dey there dey embarrass Nigeria dey use him warped brain dey abuse woman in this 21st century

Yes idiat, i must be ibo since I didn't agree with you or share in your sentiment
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2016
frankyychiji:
The thing be Like say e pain you well well?
it should pain any sane Nigerian. Its bad enough having a thug as a senator of d Federal Republic, but wen d thug starts displaying his talents for the whole world, it becomes a national embarrassment, if dis man knows the true status of his position in the national clime, he won't be disgracing himself like dis.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by One4me: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2016
So, a whole Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria .......... walks on the street to dare people?
Shows himself on bed..... to show he can defile women?
Shows his designer parlour ..... to shoe he has looted money?

Since these are the calibre of people in our Senate, is it not better to scrap this NASS instead of wasting huge amounts on them?

To what benefit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by SaffronSpice: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2016
Omode bu iroko o boju weyin,ko mokpe ojo kan ko 'loluweren kpa ni lipsrsealed .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by humbleself242(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2016
This boy dey mad......cos this is a childish behaviour NIGERIAN SENATOR,this boy go school at all?
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Certifiedboss: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2016
onomefm:

This should be tagged : THE FAMOUS WALK OF SHAME
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by ajawara(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Walking around like a mad man. And to think he is a Senator of this great Country,makes me cover my head in shame.

Dino the trekker,I have a suggestion for you. Leave Ikoyi and Victoria Island,go take this walk around Lagos Island,Mushin,Oshodi,Ikeja,Ojota or Bariga and then come and tell us the scores.

Go to one of the aforementioned places,and you will know that you are faster than Mary Onyali when it comes to sprinting.

You come Lagos go where them put Air Conditioner for street,come dey swag like peacock.

Clown.

It is the south west APC that are the real Clown. Why will they banned Dino from entering Lagos against the provisions of the constitution of the FRN. South west should do away with godfatherism. It is absurd.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Almajiri1:

Otumba Oloye dino for president!
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by ajawara(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2016
aressssa:

If walking on any street in your own country is a crime, I'd probably understand, but it's a free country so what's so special about walking on any street in Nigeria?

This is just silliness, stupidity and the same childishness Mrs Tinubu was talking about. The man has serious mental issues way beyond the anti social behavior he displays like fighting, beating up women and threatening his co workers with rape and beating and so on.

He's nothing but a sociopath..

The A PC south west .banned him from entering Lagos. It is a fight against godfathering. Dino keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by shawnright: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2016
So dino expected to be assaulted at bourdillon? Now i believe he thinks truly like a thug! I'm sure even tinubu was not aware of his presence on that street. He is even the only one on the street to tell you the kind of street that is. Despite the fact that tinubu's calibre of ppl don't do physical fighting(same for his yoruba kindred) , tinubu himself might not be able to save dino if he mistakenly stray to places like oshodi, ojuelegba, isale eko etc.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by eddylinks: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:
What i want people to understand is this..... Yoruba's are peace loving people. What benfits does it give us if we harm him?

By the way, i dont think he's daring anyone.... If he is actually, let him do off his security details and take a stroll down our own Alausa/ojota ghetto... Im sure we have some wonderful packages for him.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
does it mean everytin about yoruba is Tinubu, jst because they insulted his wife the whole yoruba went on rampage, is that nt STUPIDITY, is he bigger than jonathan$buhary they'av been insulting their wife, coward ppl

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Respect55(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Walking around like a mad man. And to think he is a Senator of this great Country,makes me cover my head in shame.

Dino the trekker,I have a suggestion for you. Leave Ikoyi and Victoria Island,go take this walk around Lagos Island,Mushin,Oshodi,Ikeja,Ojota or Bariga and then come and tell us the scores.

Go to one of the aforementioned places,and you will know that you are faster than Mary Onyali when it comes to sprinting.

You come Lagos go where them put Air Conditioner for street,come dey swag like peacock.

Clown.
Why are u so Pained??

Pathetic u

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Jesona(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2016
brownlord1:

Shut up and stop making noise, he was formally banned from the whole of Sw and now he is in Lagos daring tinubu and you're here still making noise. Must he visit oduduwa shrine before you take action?

Abeg, u deh mind that guy? Hunger is truly bad nau, it can cause many defects in ones brain. The guy is on a faceless forum ranting! All na noise.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by ajawara(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:
What i want people to understand is this..... Yoruba's are peace loving people. What benfits does it give us if we harm him?

By the way, i dont think he's daring anyone.... If he is actually, let him do off his security details and take a stroll down our own Alausa/ojota ghetto... Im sure we have some wonderful packages for him.

He is challenging Bola Tinubu,the political godfather ofAP
Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by ajawara(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:

He is challenging Bola Tinubu,the political godfather of APC southwest.
Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Amiano(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Hahahahahaha Dino my man

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by melejo(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Your tongue is full of contradiction. You said he cant come to Lagos but he came then you called him a fool and concluded that it's because Yorubas are peace loving, granted. Now you said if he goes to Alausa gheto he will get a wonderful package. Who is going to give him the package? Is it Housas or are yoruba's no more peace loving? I'm sure if he goes there you would find another stale excuse or abuse him the more. Moral lesson: Asiwaju is no God in Melaye's voice

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by femo86(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2016
Madness aka Werey get levels sha....

Nawaoooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by ajawara(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2016
ddippset:
This looks like VI or one of the cool cities in lagos. DINO needs to try his ballls in ojuelegba or mushin or ajegunle.
Coward!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Barigaboy(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Clown.
Those areas u mentioned wud be deathly for him cos dem no fear police or soldier. Dem go catch am bfore he run.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by ajawara(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Too many kids on nairaland these days. That's why they find Dino melaye and his kiddish ways appealing.

Even if dino stands in front of Tinubu's house, only a fool will touch him. If Tinubu has intentions of dealing with him, it's going to be politically, not physically, and at a time when he least expects.

You iPod youths can keep urging him on just as you did GEJ, Nnamdi kanu, FFK, Omisore, Dasuki etc. We all know where they are no

Silly comments are beginning to make me sick of nairaland.

BIGOT.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by ajawara(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=oyb post=47620162]

dont mind the neophytes
when tinubu strikes you will see them don their emergency activist toga adopt dinorapist as their son and start shouting witch hunt[/quote
]
Procastination is for the cowards. Southwest APC should liberate themselves from godfatherism.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Clown.

e pain am

even if he goes to those place u mentioned, nothing will still happen, you think he is alone?

go and touch him if u have the mind, instead of mentioning places for him to visit

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Clown.

You guys are absolutely funnny,you asked him never to come to Lagos because he spate on Tinubu's face and he dared you up to the extent of visiting Tinubu's house;now your extending the child's play to Island,Mushin,Oshodi,Ikeja,Ojota or Bariga.

When you engage in a dirty fight with a mad man,expect people to see you as an absolute mad man.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2016
ajawara:

BIGOT.
YOGHURT
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by iamauxin(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Clown.
if he goes to those places you mentioned you will still come back and say it's cos he's idle....shift.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2016
His file is under scrutiny by EFCC.
Almajiri1:
Otumba oloye dino melaye should be made Efcc chairman as a result of his bravery.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Barigaboy(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2016
This guy is really a child. He his dealing with a lion forgetting lion is one of the wisest animal. Do u no lion overlook at some preys sometimes. This will make him no that he has added more problems to d ones he had before. His political carrier has finished. Wise men don't talk much and fight anyhow. Remi Tinubu was right this man is a tout for him to be walking around a place he doesn't have a business. What type of leaders do we have in this country acting like a kid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) / The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.