Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) (55379 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / I Am Now In Bourdillon Street, Dino Melaye Challenges Tinubu(Photos) / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by crisycent: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dino dey wait for the lizard of bourdillon and him e-rats make dem come make noise.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by jaydee87(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
I laugh at ppl saying he is brave fir walking on the street of lag. politically only the unwise would touch him. the wise one will watch him play into thier already laid plan. very soon ge will be xharged with battery and sexual assault cos he will play into it.. ask abacha he will tell u sorry he is dead now. may his soul rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by wheredemdey: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
lukaino:

Did he forget to lodge at Oriental hotel?

Oshogbo boy...its obvious u dont even stay in Lagos....u r the only one that didn't know that the alakijas booked almost all the suites on oriental for the guests that attended her birthdayhence dino may have not seen a free room moreover he ha choices to chose from and he chosed the best hotel in Lagos.

See the kind of ignorant people like u claiming the Lagos u knw nothing about...u don't even contribute a dime to the state coffers yet u open ur mouth and ask productive people to leave...iranu

Moreover intercontinental hotel is far far better and more unique than oriental...heck what do u know kwanu

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Kaynofficial: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
willibounce1:
See as Igbo Igbos dey happy. Frustration wan kill them. Always happy about stupid things. Na Tinubu matter go kill most of una.

My brother,make thunder fire u for that place wey u dey dey comment this crap,wetin concern Igbos concern the man u threatened coming to ur territory??e be like say that name Igbos dey sweet u for mouth,i suggest u use it well when next u want to.
Grow up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by habbi080(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Walking around like a mad man. And to think he is a Senator of this great Country,makes me cover my head in shame.

Dino the trekker,I have a suggestion for you. Leave Ikoyi and Victoria Island,go take this walk around Lagos Island,Mushin,Oshodi,Ikeja,Ojota or Bariga and then come and tell us the scores.

Go to one of the aforementioned places,and you will know that you are faster than Mary Onyali when it comes to sprinting.

You come Lagos go where them put Air Conditioner for street,come dey swag like peacock.

Clown.
Why you dey cry naaa

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by alfredbisong: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
This thing way dino do don silenced lagocians, he de painful dem. Up doing!! Na you win!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Meaning of all dis madness.... Gains of unemployment
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by toye440: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
pls don't forget not too long Melaye tried a common bankole and u all know how it ended, now pitting melaye with d jagaban is tantamount to ending his political carrier, Dino is a tug but tinubu controls tugs and u don't expect him to stoop so low like exchanging blows or words. pls try to understand even PDP could not survive it, wen tinubu is unto u am sorry Dino's political Carrier is at stake here not by inflicting emotional pains on him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Dotman2210(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
By their comments you shall know them silly IPOB youths,so what now special,
Hailing this dishonourable senator shows your level of reasoning,
Keep cheering him to destruction flat heads,you did same to Nnamdi Kanu,kuku adopt him as your son,empty chest beater oshi
Una make mouth so tey you cant deal with fulani herds
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by andyanders: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dino is just nothing good and a waste to his generation. Dino is nothing to Tinubu hence Tinubu is not saying something. The best answer to a foo---l is just silence.

A dog that wants to die do not passive the odor of feces. Dino is just a time bomb. He can rant now because is not normal.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by lozanni(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Walking around like a mad man. And to think he is a Senator of this great Country,makes me cover my head in shame.

Dino the trekker,I have a suggestion for you. Leave Ikoyi and Victoria Island,go take this walk around Lagos Island,Mushin,Oshodi,Ikeja,Ojota or Bariga and then come and tell us the scores.

Go to one of the aforementioned places,and you will know that you are faster than Mary Onyali when it comes to sprinting.

You come Lagos go where them put Air Conditioner for street,come dey swag like peacock.

Clown.

My guy dont blame Dino Melaye ohh. There is always a feel good factor walking or driving along Bourdillon Road, especially seeing the well kept road, the beautiful houses and all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by DammyGbade(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
2019 election will determine the winner in this context... Some senators will prostrate with their chest and money for their party Leaders and People in their constituencies before winning any election in 2019. These Senators have failed/disappointed us!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by babadee1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
brownlord1:

Shut up and stop making noise, he was formally banned from the whole of Sw and now he is in Lagos daring tinubu and you're here still making noise. Must he visit oduduwa shrine before you take action?

Formally banned as in? Who wrote the letter banning him and who signed it? I'm sure you don't understand the meaning of the words you've typed.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Fizzbizzie(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Femiwilli:
[size=17pt]The South-West na all
[/size]

He should walk lagos island and tell them the exact time he will be there and the exact place then he can post pictures and people will reckon with them and not sneaking in and walking 50 m
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
D-DOG
I-Irresponsible
N-Notorious
O-Omo Ita Agbalagba.A thug at.......supply age
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by president3h: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Only fools hide behind social media to make comments, DINO is in lagos and there's nothing anyone can do about it, not even d so called remi or her big eye lion of burdillon....... Afonjas de worship jagaban but nigerians don't have such time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Ravenna: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
ideology:
hahaha your rants ends here … go and meet him, this is not Kogi, this is your territory
Your dad's condom is bigger than your personality.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by jahsharon: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Those of you that thinks that if elections were to be held today, PDP will stand a chance. Can you all see that you are very wrong. That is Dino Melaye walking for Bubu and Tinubu. Keep on walking Dino, the representatives of the government will be waiting to receive you at the state house in Marina. Did I hear somebody say that Dino is a Senator? That will be pathetic.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by sedorf247(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
wheredemdey:
NL is a big eye opener....

I remember all these yoloba people saying Dino should heed the call of the APC yoots and steer clear of Lagos.....now Dino is life and direct in Lagos...he is even lodged at intercontinental hotels as we speak...met him and some clean chics and guys having a drink at the bar......now yolobas have changed mouth again.....they are like..."he should visit Lagos island...isale eko" blah blah blah.

Fear fear people.....lagos is all mans land...built by all..developed by all...governed by all...belongs to all....

point of correction, LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND not governed by all, I thought Dino said he can't go to bourdillon, he go still chop cane from JAGABAN.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Clown.
I don't really know much n the Genesis of what led to it all but westerners eh, una get una own for body, too proud, want to be worshipped etc
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by ANAKONDA: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dino Melaye is a clown and cheekish
A shame to the hallowed chamber of the senate. This narrates his level of thinking - very low cognitive resonance.
What a trash ! The presence of a man of this sort should make a sensible nigerian cover his/her head in shame.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by amtaken(f): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
My in-laws will open their mouths and shout but can't do anything to Dino Warrior Melonye.

Hahahahaha
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
wheredemdey:
NL is a big eye opener....

I remember all these yoloba people saying Dino should heed the call of the APC yoots and steer clear of Lagos.....now Dino is life and direct in Lagos...he is even lodged at intercontinental hotels as we speak...met him and some clean chics and guys having a drink at the bar......now yolobas have changed mouth again.....they are like..."he should visit Lagos island...isale eko" blah blah blah.

Fear fear people.....lagos is all mans land...built by all..developed by all...governed by all...belongs to all....

I beg to disagree. Lagos is not an all man's land like you opined. Point to your family land in Lagos, If you can't then I'll advise you have a rethink.

Meanwhile, Senator Dino lacks the mental capability to lead any people. How can a whole senator turn himself to Johnny Walker all the way from Abuja to Lagos? Is that not pettiness? Common sense, like they say, is not common after all.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by obisdavinc(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dino now i know u pass Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by mbaeke1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Too many kids on nairaland these days. That's why they find Dino melaye and his kiddish ways appealing.

Even if dino stands in front of Tinubu's house, only a fool will touch him. If Tinubu has intentions of dealing with him, it's going to be politically, not physically, and at a time when he least expects.

You iPod youths can keep urging him on just as you did GEJ, Nnamdi kanu, FFK, Omisore, Dasuki etc. We all know where they are now.

Silly comments are beginning to make me sick of nairaland.

E pain you reach like this? Yellow bar and empty threats.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Too many kids on nairaland these days. That's why they find Dino melaye and his kiddish ways appealing.

Even if dino stands in front of Tinubu's house, only a fool will touch him. If Tinubu has intentions of dealing with him, it's going to be politically, not physically, and at a time when he least expects.

You iPod youths can keep urging him on just as you did GEJ, Nnamdi kanu, FFK, Omisore, Dasuki etc. We all know where they are now.

Silly comments are beginning to make me sick of nairaland.

Tell them!
The Tinubu I know will not put himself on the opposite side of the law so if Dino likes, he may walk the entire Bourdillon, from Falomo to Gerrard, to Alexander, even the entire Ikoyi, Nothing will happen to him. Tinubu will even try to ensure his safety. But his comeuppances surely will come when he least expects. Just like everyone of us, we don't like for our spouse to be insulted whether they're in the wrong or not. Tinubu will react but you, I mean the Ipob youths and the others urging Dino on won't see it coming. I am a Kogite, I represent Kogi state but I will never support foolhardiness. No way Dino!
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
placeofallure:

I beg to disagree. Lagos is not an all man's land like you opined. Point to your family land in Lagos, If you can't then I'll advise you have a rethink.

Meanwhile, Senator Dino lacks the mental capability to lead any people. How can a whole senator turn himself to Johnny Walker all the way from Abuja to Lagos? Is that not pettiness? Common sense, like they say, is not common after all.

Walking around like a stray dog just to make a point. No wonder he was called a dog and a thug.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by aressssa: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why are Igbos always in love with deranged clowns, sociopaths and anti social elements like this wife beater, work place fighter and rapist?

Birds of the same feather of course.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by pleasuremaster: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Almajiri1:

No military battalion under the command of tinubu buhari APC government would disobey a standing order issued against Oloye dino not to venture into south west.

This is a coup and a rape on the territorial integrity of tinubu south west.

Otumba dino has shown he is half human and half spirit by this conquest of south west.

Nigeria needs a strong mental and physical man as dino to rescue her from this current economic woes.
Our baby senator looking for whom to hang is impending doom on. Jagaban is not stupid to engage him in a street fight. Is time will come.

Otumba Oloye dino for president!
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by GirlAfrik(f): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
ddippset:
This looks like VI or one of the cool cities in lagos. DINO needs to try his allls in ojuelegba or mushin or ajegunle.
sharrap, is Victoria Island not a part of Lagos? Fear fear Yoloba people
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lol this is foolishness, Tinubu is just like OBJ, They know how to deal with their prey. By the time Tinubu start with this man, if him see Female goat he will prostrate.
Re: Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) by greatjoey: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fool.

Clown.

Do you have any shame? He was told never to dare come to any state in the west and here he was in Lagos and specifically Tifnubu enclave unchallenged? Which is more challenging? Daring the lion by visiting its den, or daring the lion by visiting sheep and donkeys neighbours' territories?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) / The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria / Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.