Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Looking For Sugar Mummy And Daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Sugar Mummy And Daddy (2338 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do!(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Sugar Mummy And Daddy by Smith42: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Are you good in bed? Do you really need a rich hot sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence? So get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies/lesbians from all works of life, politicians, bankers, oil companies working ladies, executives , directors, gold ladies, cash money ladies, is a GIWA group of friend, doctors, dubai ladies, london based ladies, ladies willing to pay as much as 100,000_300,000 , and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in Nigeria... (LAGOS, ABUJA, CALABAR, DELTA, ANAMBRA, P.HARCOURT, RIVERS, KOGI, KADUNA, JOS, ABIA, IBADAN, ONDO, BENIN, ANY WERE IN NIGERIA) We have hot rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend their money on just by satisfying their sexual needs.. You think you got what it takes, why not put a call through now to Mr Smith ON 08171236989 and get connected immediately.

1 Share

Re: Looking For Sugar Mummy And Daddy by ouigy99(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
You dey look for sugar mummy and sugar daddy..... You Wan be sugar pikin?

1 Like

Re: Looking For Sugar Mummy And Daddy by sathel(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Need sugar mummy badly....diz country cannot epp lipsrsealed
Re: Looking For Sugar Mummy And Daddy by opsyswagg: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
fake people every were
Re: Looking For Sugar Mummy And Daddy by harbaryommy: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
can i have a reliable sugar mummy on which i will satisfy her with everything she needs

Re: Looking For Sugar Mummy And Daddy by EQUALROGHT: 1:39am On Nov 12, 2016
I NEED SUGAR MOMMY FOR #1M Montly Alawy Anything Short of That I No Do Bc Im Too Hot
Re: Looking For Sugar Mummy And Daddy by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Dont fall for this trash...
Re: Looking For Sugar Mummy And Daddy by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 12, 2016
Sugar Daddies/mommies still exist

(1) (Reply)

No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin / Plus Size Model Shares Inspiring Message As She Bares B00bs In New Photo / Meet This Beautiful Dark Skin Gurl From University Of Mkar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.