Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body (1397 Views)

My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by marvelck: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2016
At times, ladies find themselves in such predicament especially when they start having kids or after going through a procedure (surgery), they tend to start taking notice of how their body is transforming. Some usually dont mind while others do feel bad about it. Thats why you see girls hiting the gym or using cream to conceal any scar on their body. To ladies, the body is a woman selling point. Thats why they dont joke with it. And more so, its their body that gets them noticed and married. So, when they start losing shape or develop any scar on their body, it makes them feel bad. Married ladies with kids are usually the ones who go through such experience a lot. Once they get married and start having kids, they lose their sexy shape, and start feeling ashamed of their body. But naturally, every african lady is bound to be fat later (once they get married).
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by falconey(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2016
bound to be fat ? there are exceptions
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2016
falconey:
kiss
.STOP IT,STOP IT,STOP IT»»»»»Are you MTN
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by falconey(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.STOP IT,STOP IT,STOP IT»»»»»Are you MTN

I'm sorry I can't help it .....lol I could ask you the same .
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by cruzita(f): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2016
abegi

make I hear word
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by ucnwafor(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Here to book space

Wey are them fatty acid and glycerione
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
.hmmm(NOBODY WON)
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by Bluezy13(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmm...

Just passing
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
abegi

make I hear word
.WORD
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by Tenkobos(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
abegi

make I hear word
Go church if you wan hear wordgrin
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by cruzita(f): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.WORD
so u no go church as i no go?God dey watch u o
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
so u no go church as i no go?God dey watch u o
.my sister,I done baff finish,ready wear cloth,,as I just de step outside behold NEPA just bring light,,, You know something most kill a man
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by cruzita(f): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.my sister,I done baff finish,ready wear cloth,,as I just de step outside behold NEPA just bring light,,, You know something most kill a man
so na wetin u go tell God be that ?

better carry your DVD and TV dey go church
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
so na wetin u go tell God be that ?

better carry your DVD and TV dey go church
.wait ooooo•••see d way I serious de answer you•••wah dah hell are u doing at home??
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by cruzita(f): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.wait ooooo•••see d way I serious de answer you•••wah dah hell are u doing at home??
na now u rediscover yourself

I don go first mass come back
Re: When A Girl Is Ashamed Of Her Body by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
na now u rediscover yourself

I don go first mass come back
. grin. Well, She a good gurl afterall

(1) (Reply)

Meet New People, Chat And Have Fun....for Girls And Boys. Whatsapp Group Link / Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again / Omg!!!!!!!!!11 Kenya Girls Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.