Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted (3732 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted by Beke2020: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
As far back as I know,I have always been plumy. I got big bones and I got used to being got the fatty and all kinds of names kids used to bully me when I was growing up. I developed low self esteem because of this. Even my family members teased the heck out of me.

As I got older,maybe in the university,I began to use the mockery I got for being fat to be funny and make jokes about myself. Some how that seemed to work and I felt a little better that I was already mocking myself before other people even had the chance to mock me. But being fat was unattractive to guys. They were cool with sleeping with me but they didn’t want to be seen with me as their girlfriends.

I work in the media industry and I get to meet a lot of artists and that is how I met Jude,he is a promoter and has been divorced. he was also very broke.I think he married me because of the opportunities he could get through me: you know,connection in the industry and of course,I was more financially buoyant.

Did I care,not really? I was 36 and its not like I was getting suitors whom I could choose from. Jude is not a bad guy either but I knew we were not together for strictly love. I knew he had side chicks. I mean,even on our wedding night,I know he hung out with someone.I didn’t care. I was married and not going to die alone. I would have a child legally too from this marriage.

However,our challenge started when Jude stopped touching me like four months after the marriage. He said he was not into me. In order words,he was not attracted to me s*xually. He would touch me like once in a month and it would be two sloppy seconds!.I was unhappy cos it would be hard to get pregnant this way. Even when I try to let him know I am ovulating so we could try,he would say he was tired.

This continued for......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-is-ashamed-of-me-but-i-got-what-i-wanted/
Re: My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted by donbachi(m): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
The heart is for marriage as body is for clothes

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted by Samuelgr8: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2018
sure bros
donbachi:
The heart is for marriage as body is for clothes
Re: My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted by NinaJoy(f): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
When I read some story I become angry,,weather dis story is real or fake I dey vex,,u re in a marriage DAT does not give u anything,,u pay all d bills and u re picking after some guy DAT does not even care about you,,,u became pregnant and he did not care or even think how u got pregnant cos obviously he wasn't touching you,,,,,and you are still asking if u sould stay,,,stay oo don't go,,,,u think he doesn't know d pregnancy it not hiskeep telling yourself dat
Re: My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted by gasparpisciotta: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Please quit the marriage, for you have both violated the sanctity of marriage. The child needs to grow in an atmosphere of love, your husband will show more disgust for you once he discovers he is not the father of the child.
Re: My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted by InTime(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Complete It Nw
Re: My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted by churchkilo(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
As far back as I know,I have always been plumy. I got big bones and I got used to being got the fatty and all kinds of names kids used to bully me when I was growing up. I developed low self esteem because of this. Even my family members teased the heck out of me.

As I got older,maybe in the university,I began to use the mockery I got for being fat to be funny and make jokes about myself. Some how that seemed to work and I felt a little better that I was already mocking myself before other people even had the chance to mock me. But being fat was unattractive to guys. They were cool with sleeping with me but they didn’t want to be seen with me as their girlfriends.

I work in the media industry and I get to meet a lot of artists and that is how I met Jude,he is a promoter and has been divorced. he was also very broke.I think he married me because of the opportunities he could get through me: you know,connection in the industry and of course,I was more financially buoyant.

Did I care,not really? I was 36 and its not like I was getting suitors whom I could choose from. Jude is not a bad guy either but I knew we were not together for strictly love. I knew he had side chicks. I mean,even on our wedding night,I know he hung out with someone.I didn’t care. I was married and not going to die alone. I would have a child legally too from this marriage.

However,our challenge started when Jude stopped touching me like four months after the marriage. He said he was not into me. In order words,he was not attracted to me s*xually. He would touch me like once in a month and it would be two sloppy seconds!.I was unhappy cos it would be hard to get pregnant this way. Even when I try to let him know I am ovulating so we could try,he would say he was tired.

This continued for two years. It became obvious that I was in a prison. I was not getting love or support or financial assistance or even s*x from my husband. I ran the home by myself. We were living like room mates or flat mates. My friend Oge,who was the only one I confided in asked me to file for divorce but I told her I was not ready to be single. It is not easy being single at all.

In my frustration and pain,I planned my vacation to Abu Dhabi to get out and have some fun. Away from my troubles. It was a well needed vacation. I was away for a whole month. But in that time,I met a man from Cameroon. We hung out a few times and were intimate actually. I didn’t plan it but I was in a very vulnerable place. He took interest in me and I just wanted to be happy for once. We both knew it was a fling.

That vacation was in June. And this month,I just discovered that I am pregnant. Obviously pregnant from my fling in the middle east. I am so happy about this pregnancy even if it was not planned. I told my husband when I discovered and he was like,ok,so you finally got what you wanted. He thinks the child is his. But his behavior has not even changed towards me.

I know some people might think I was crazy for thinking that having a baby would change a man. But really,I have been thinking,if I am going to remain in this loveless marriage just to have a baby,I might as well leave this marriage since I have gotten this baby now and its not even from this ungrateful man I call my husband.

I also sometimes wonder what will happen when Jude finds out anytime in the future that this child is not his? Would it not be better to tell him now so that he can decide if he wants to stay or not?

I cannot tell anyone this secret of mine. What do you think I should do? Do I keep quiet and have the baby in my marriage or what is the point of remaining in such a loveless marriage .Should I tell my husband and quit the marriage?
Re: My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted by MissJoy29(f): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
churchkilo:

This continued for two years. It became obvious that I was in a prison. I was not getting love or support or financial assistance or even s*x from my husband. I ran the home by myself. We were living like room mates or flat mates. My friend Oge,who was the only one I confided in asked me to file for divorce but I told her I was not ready to be single. It is not easy being single at all.

In my frustration and pain,I planned my vacation to Abu Dhabi to get out and have some fun. Away from my troubles. It was a well needed vacation. I was away for a whole month. But in that time,I met a man from Cameroon. We hung out a few times and were intimate actually. I didn’t plan it but I was in a very vulnerable place. He took interest in me and I just wanted to be happy for once. We both knew it was a fling.

That vacation was in June. And this month,I just discovered that I am pregnant. Obviously pregnant from my fling in the middle east. I am so happy about this pregnancy even if it was not planned. I told my husband when I discovered and he was like,ok,so you finally got what you wanted. He thinks the child is his. But his behavior has not even changed towards me.

I know some people might think I was crazy for thinking that having a baby would change a man. But really,I have been thinking,if I am going to remain in this loveless marriage just to have a baby,I might as well leave this marriage since I have gotten this baby now and its not even from this ungrateful man I call my husband.

I also sometimes wonder what will happen when Jude finds out anytime in the future that this child is not his? Would it not be better to tell him now so that he can decide if he wants to stay or not?

I cannot tell anyone this secret of mine. What do you think I should do? Do I keep quiet and have the baby in my marriage or what is the point of remaining in such a loveless marriage .Should I tell my husband and quit the marriage?

Thank you. I was scrolling down hoping that someone will copy and paste. I like their stories.

I don't know why that website doesn't open on my phone anymore.
Re: My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted by Samuelgr8: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
hmnnn, you never can tell. just my tut
gasparpisciotta:
Please quit the marriage, for you have both violated the sanctity of marriage. The child needs to grow in an atmosphere of love, your husband will show more disgust for you once he discovers he is not the father of the child.
Re: My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 12, 2018
churchkilo:

Thank you. I am disappointed this beke poster posted half a story angry
Re: My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted by Beke2020: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
no vex dear we are.....
greyham:

Thank you. I am disappointed this beke poster posted half a story angry

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Victoria Bateman Went Completely Unclad During A Speech To Protest Brexit / Woman Gets Followed Home By Three Guys,hugs This Black Guy And Gets Surprised. / Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.