Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? (37093 Views)

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Googleus(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2016
FIL-HB12 with 10000mah capacity... Charges my Canon C8 2.5 times...

Funny part was dat i bought it N3, 500 about 6 months ago.....

Maybe d seller made a mistake..

The 3rd bar is most powerful..it can on its own fully charge my C8 when switched off once am about going to bed..

Lucky me

1 Share

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by RichyRodman(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Tweetums:
I bought xaomi power Bank 20000mah last week from AliExpress,using it for my xaomi redmi note 3 and tecno l5.. So far so good

Please how did u pay via AliExpress and how did u get it delivered to u?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by InMyOpinion(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2016
I use NewAge..its really cool
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Respect55(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2016
The highest mistake I made was to buy one useless acclaimed solar-powered power bank.

It sucks like mad n can't even charge my infinix note2 up to 50 percent before it goes off
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by mechanics(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2016
HomoSapiien:

From 0% the power bank died down when the phone reached 65%, whereas the bank was full before i attached my phone. Im using tecno camon c8.

How much did you get yours?
wow, na 4k n u?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Respect55(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2016
[b][/b]Is it true Dat power banks destroy phone battery cells?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Mekus6599(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm using gionee m5, dnt need power bank cool
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by donbenie(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dynamitehimself:

Since it is meant for laptops hope it has no effect on smartphones because of the power.i really wanna get this veeda just want to be sure. And how long have you being using it.
I've used it for the last 6 months,it actually has multiple Ports for all your devices including Smartphones and I've noticed no adverse effects on my phones so far..
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by YOLO1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
how much did u buy it?
piperson:
bro how much buy am
mikeoh:

How much and how can I get it

I bought it 1st of March 2016 for #7000 on OAU campus, ile-ife. It been sold for 8k or so now. I advice you to get it. It's so lovely. The solo 9 too is a beast. It charges my friend's q5 for up to 7 times. But make sure you get original. There are a lot of fake romoss products in market.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Tweetums(f): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Toluwani111:

please has your tecno l5 developed any fault or not ?
I wish to buy a new l5
no
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Tweetums(f): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
kirchofff:
hello sis, did u pay for shipping wen u ordered? And how long did it take to get delivered
free shipping but post office collected #200 from me... Took 16days to Nigeria
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Tweetums(f): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
BiggyB242:

Please, how much do you get it?
$32
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Tweetums(f): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
RichyRodman:

Please how did u pay via AliExpress and how did u get it delivered to u?
master card.. I use free shipping
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by TaiKuun(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mynd44:

Blue or lemon(green ) lights?

It is full when all the lights come one when you push the indicator button not while charging.

You have to remove the chargung chord before you push the button though

cord, not chord. i have a friend who used to make the same mistake until i change am for am, never knew he has a master on nl
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Themaths(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Thank God I finally found someone else using cubot h1. Please do you know where I can get replacement battery for the phone? I don search jumia tire but I never see am.

Search for it on Aliexpress. Goodluck
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by jamoleewhorf: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Here is mine
I was lured into buying it because of the solar - charging function

But to my surprise, it isnt charging via solar

Does anyone knows how it works

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by just2endowed: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
You can order from me. Authorised and trusted seller on nairaland since november 2013 on nairaland.

Check my signature for your qualitiy Romoss Power bank in Romoss solo5/solo5plus 10,000mah, Romoss solo 6plus 16,000mah, and the true capacity Romoss solo9 20,000mah

Also available is Romoss EUSB sofun 9 23,400mah. It charge both laptop and any mobile gadgets.

visit my thread below

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by HomoSapiien: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
mechanics:
wow, na 4k n u?

Lol, maybe its not the one i have. I got mine for 2.5k. I still feel cheated cus i later got aware that if i had further price it, the man would have collected 2k cus a friend got his own for 2k.

Here attached is the picture.. Is it te same as yours?

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by HomoSapiien: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Googleus:
FIL-HB12 with 10000mah capacity... Charges my Canon C8 2.5 times...

Funny part was dat i bought it N3, 500 about 6 months ago.....

Maybe d seller made a mistake..

The 3rd bar is most powerful..it can on its own fully charge my C8 when switched off once am about going to bed..

Lucky me

Hello please where did you buy it from?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Freeman50(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Romoss power bank solo 5 is cool and sure. Thats what have been using.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Mynd44: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
TaiKuun:
cord, not chord. i have a friend who used to make the same mistake until i change am for am, never knew he has a master on nl
Typo but then, *shrugs*
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by overdrive(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tweetums:
$32

how much in naira and kobo?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by piperson(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
YOLO1:

I bought it 1st of March 2016 for #7000 on OAU campus, ile-ife. It been sold for 8k or so now. I advice you to get it. It's so lovely. The solo 9 too is a beast. It charges my friend's q5 for up to 7 times. But make sure you get original. There are a lot of fake romoss products in market.
the solo 9 is how much
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by naijafox(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Am presently using the new age y29 power bank, it's 15600mah, it charges my Galaxy Note 2five times, it came with a quality charger
I bought from yudala.com for 6490
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by habayommy: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Themaths:
I use the Romoss Sense 9 25,000mah powerbank with 3 USB ports. It's simply the beast. Works perfectly well for my infinix zero 3.
Please how much is this powerbank?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by ayobase(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
playboy99:
...3days on n a day off...
your location pls?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by mechanics(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Lol, maybe its not the one i have. I got mine for 2.5k. I still feel cheated cus i later got aware that if i had further price it, the man would have collected 2k cus a friend got his own for 2k.

Here attached is the picture.. Is it te same as yours?
its nt d same o, d man assured me dat it wil last.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by HomoSapiien: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
mechanics:
its nt d same o, d man assured me dat it wil last.

Okay
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by mechanics(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Okay
yeah, tanx.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by uvalued(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
noted
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by smartbros(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
I have one foolish Mayo source 10000 mah power bank lyk dat.......hardly can it even charge ma Bold5 phone full not to talk of it going second round #VeryUseless
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by anonyguy: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
I use a 40000mAh/111wh Solar & Dc power bank which I purchased from Jumia about 2 months ago. I am more than satisfied with it. It can charge my phone to 100% from almost zero twice a day. I don't even knw the name of the brand but it is Made in China sha

Please can I get the link where you bought it or the brand name please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lastest Selfie Stick In Town....pix / How To Use Airtel BB Plan On PC / Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.