Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) (3943 Views)

Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics / Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
na die ooo
Re: Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) by Djkel: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
firstking01:
Oyinbo pipu their 2nd name na mumu...them go call this one sports nauundecided
no be small
Re: Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) by AuroraB(f): 1:34am On Jul 18, 2016
faith551:

so you invariably mean am right shey?? smiley
I choose not to know lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) by bitchcrafts: 1:50am On Jul 18, 2016
That marks the end of a generation.... Just like that!
Re: Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) by faith551(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2016
AuroraB:
I choose not to know lipsrsealed

c'mon no knowledge is a waste you know. you ,might come across a related question in an exam cheesy
Re: Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) by AuroraB(f): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2016
faith551:

c'mon no knowledge is a waste you know. you ,might come across a related question in an exam cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2016
So has he been buried yet?? I don't see how one can return from that.
Re: Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) by faith551(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2016
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u changed ur mind? smiley
Re: Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) by AuroraB(f): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
faith551:

u changed ur mind? smiley
Yes, I did. Good for my health lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) by HDee(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Holy shit_!!! He's probably dead.
Re: Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) by faith551(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2016
AuroraB:
Yes, I did. Good for my health lipsrsealed

hehehe, so I win tongue
Re: Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) by lhawarl1(m): 1:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Chaii..... Na so MAN dey become IMPOTENT
Re: Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) by Dranoid: 1:45am On Jul 19, 2016
With the job comes the risk
But shiii that stuff is painful af, just one kick sef u will be rolling on the floor not to talk of bull's horn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump "To Ban" Prophet TB Joshua From America Over False Prophecy / What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please / If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.