Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? (15397 Views)

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:

Gerra of here!
If you dont have anything to contribute i advise you lock up or lock down.

See your life. #i must comment de worry you.

Let this be the last you u will quote me on nairaland.
Take time or you will see the other side of me.

Joker!

For someone who believes that HIV , herpes and cancer are man made diseases, you deserve all the pity you can get.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by tivta(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
donnffd:

But he just so happened to create lots n lots of rich empty redundant planets in our galaxy, 7 in our solar system alone and majority are far larger than the earth multiplied by 50...

He does work in mysterious ways...

Maybe he created those planets for us to expand into
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm not surprised the owner changed the topic in other to drag the issue. My problem with atheists is that they like being spoonfed. Its either why this? or why that? Its obvious they are babies spiritually. Its only a child that requests for food always. My fellow believers has answered your question. Read your bible you fools. The world was devoid of illness or sickness up until the father of stupidity and foolishness tempted Eve. Have you fools asked why Satan tempted Eve?

Psalm 14 vs 1 says thus, Fools say to themselves, "There's no God" . They are all corrupt, and they have done terrible things; there's no one who does what is right.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Ranchhoddas: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nobody has attempted to give a meaningful answer to the OP. Just insults.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Ranchhoddas: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
I'm not surprised the owner changed the topic in other to drag the issue. My problem with atheists is that they like being spoonfed. Its either why this? or why that? Its obvious they are babies spiritually. Its only a child that requests for food always. My fellow believers has answered your question. Read your bible you fools. The world was devoid of illness or sickness up until the father of stupidity and foolishness tempted Eve. Have you fools asked why Satan tempted Eve?

Psalm 14 vs 1 says thus, Fools say to themselves, "There's no God" . They are all corrupt, and they have done terrible things; there's no one who does what is right.
More insults. Where is the answer?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
winner01:
Since God created harmful bacteria, then he does not exist.

Thats the logic right.

***"
Free the ignorant little lady.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
More insults. Where is the answer?
Did you even read my comments thoroughly? Oh, you want me to feed you? Even if I tell you ( obviously the answer was stated in the first page), you won't believe because the spirit of error is already working. I won't spoonfeed you.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Ranchhoddas: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
Did you even read my comments thoroughly? Oh, you want me to feed you? Even if I tell you ( obviously the answer was stated in the first page), you won't believe because the spirit of error is already working. I won't spoonfeed you.
I am not disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Harvard13:

ill answer ur questions in 2 forms.
1. you know dat there is bacteria in the stomach for digestion, these bacteria can cause illness when there is no food to work on. they digest the stomach walls. now dont blame GOD for that. they have a good purpose.
I Aimt Never Heard This b4 Which Bacteria Exactly??

2. when u pick up DIRT or eat SPOILT or INFECTED food, dont blame GOD. he didnt put no disease causing bacteria in u when u were born. u picked it up yourself.
Can U Pick Dirt To Eat?? Spoilt Or Infected Food?? Will Some One Give His Or Her Baby Spoilt Food To Eat??

bees help in polination and food production but dont go and blame GOD if you go nd look for trouble and a bee stings you. every thing has its purpose and habitat. putting them in the wrong habitat is the problem.

thanks
That Same Bee Sting Is Used To Cure Some Illness

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by donnffd(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
tivta:

Maybe he created those planets for us to expand into

Then why is he creating bacteria to kill us if we are suppose to expand to other planets? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
kolawaxxy:

For someone who believes that HIV , herpes and cancer are man made diseases, you deserve all the pity you can get.
grin grin Guy Am Telling U I Was Wondering If It Was In The Gutter She Scholled

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by donnffd(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Isaacmacdon:

Your same bible said "but whosoever shall say, thou fool, shall be in the danger of hell fire" ~
Mattew 5:22b

3 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Harvard13(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Elohim1:

I Aimt Never Heard This b4 Which Bacteria Exactly??
Gut Bacteria Help Digest and Absorb Foods. The most plentiful and important bacteria in the small intestine is the Lactobacillus species. Lactobacillus helps ferment indigestible carbohydrates and, as I mention below, supports the breakdown of sugars in dairy products, which are a common source of food sensitivities.

google is your friend

Can U Pick Dirt To Eat?? Spoilt Or Infected Food?? Will Some One Give His Or Her Baby Spoilt Food To Eat??

it doesnt have to be deliberate. when u expose ur food or eat in unclean environ or fail to wash ur hands properly.
That Same Bee Sting Is Used To Cure Some Illness
point is, bees like many creatures aint all negetive. its all bout the habitat they are in
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Harvard13:

point is, bees like many creatures aint all negetive. its all bout the habitat they are in
Enzymes Are Not Bacteria I Don't Know Which School U Attend Though Or Maybe U Weren't Paying Attention In Ur Science Class

Human Eyes Cant See Bacteria The Op Made Mention Of That!! I Still Don't Get It How Is Our Fault If We Cant See Something And It Affect Us??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rapture, Are You Prepared? / How To Know If You Have Been Called By God / We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.