Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy (1012 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by marvelck: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2016
I keep wondering how some girls still manage to sleep and snore soundly every night despite hurting so many guys... Some girls get mind o...
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by Behira(f): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Yes we do angry
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2016
what about the guysundecided
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2016
'How can a guy sleep after hurting so many girls?'

why you no ask this one too?
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by valdykes(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2016
heart breakers every where!
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by obiorathesubtle: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2016
undecided Are you asking for real? Because I think sleep just happens if you close your eyes for a very long time.. How hard can that be?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by ItzTun3chi(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Coz there is still one that still makes her happy grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by pweetylivia(f): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2016
hmmm....
in other words.....
You were hurt
And she went to sleep peacefully smileyhmmm....
in other words.....
You were hurt
And she went to sleep peacefully
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by pweetylivia(f): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2016
hmmm....
in other words.....
You were hurt
And she went to sleep peacefully smiley
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by jamalnation(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Nigga

Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by vizkiz: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Funny thing is they didn't even notice you getting hurt or not.

The policy to most of them is 1 guy down, 572 more to go..

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by rosalieene(f): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2016
OP did any girl hurt you
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by Nova15: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2016
That's for guys that love girls more than they love their mum.

In my own opinion, just get a girl u can deceive to service ur konga regularly and leave ur heart out of it.
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by halfricanadian(f): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2016

I will over sleep sef wats my own sleep no catch am ni

Next time i buy him piritin nd pain killer
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by MrBashing: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Y she no go sleep? Codeine dn finish ne?
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by 007Nasky(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2016
Hw do murderers sleep?
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Reading through the comments and laughing...
Never seen so many dull people in one thread.
Shít. The sleep in the context is not a biological one. grin
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by lytech1(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Cant believe some dude still run after women in this hardtime economy talkless of been hurted?
Guy,you need to find something doing..
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by RoyalBlak007: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2016
shocked
halfricanadian:

I will over sleep sef wats my own sleep no catch am ni

Next time i buy him piritin nd pain killer

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by halfricanadian(f): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
shocked

Yup no one is worth dying for except ones child
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by iamkingzlee(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2016
No be everybody get conscience sad
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by RoyalBlak007: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup no one is worth dying for except ones child
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by ForeverYoung197(f): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2016
And so does men. Worst is they even cuddle their side chick while telling their wife they will have to go to other state for a job.
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by halfricanadian(f): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

embarassed embarassed

Yup yup
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by bitchcrafts: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2016
How can u still eat the chicken that u killed oh mumu op angry
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by mhisbliss(f): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2016
Op how can you sleep after hurting so many girls its vice versa
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by firstking01(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Girls mind strong pass dangote cement when turned to morta...a girl can show you love to the extend that you'd behing to even question nature...the next morning she can hate you like a bag of poo, inshort she can shoot you if she's closed to gun...and they do that to a guy they have even loved before, i kepy wondering whyembarassed
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by firstking01(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Girls mind strong pass dangote cement when turned to morta...a girl can show you love to the extend that you'd behing to even question nature...the next morning she can hate you like a bag of poo, inshort she can shoot you if she's closed to gun...and they do that to a guy they have even loved before, i kept wondering whyembarassed
Girls mind strong pass dangote cement when turned to morta...a girl can show you love to the extend that you'd behing to even question nature...the next morning she can hate you like a bag of poo, inshort she can shoot you if she's closed to gun...and they do that to a guy they have even loved before, i kept wondering whyembarassed...
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by blackbartee(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
And so does men. Worst is they even cuddle their side chick while telling their wife they will have to go to other state for a job.

You've been watching too many home videos undecidedundecided

Meanwhile....

Guys tryna break up subtly but girls, its a one time thing that leaves u hurt for a very long time....
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by blackbartee(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2016
vizkiz:
Funny thing is they didn't even notice you getting hurt or not.

The policy to most of them is 1 guy down, 572 more to go..

Exactly.... Later they will now be complaining that all men are the same.... after dating a handful of bad guys and breaking the hearts of the good ones.... its karma
Re: How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2016
suzan404:
what about the guysundecided
How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ultimate Tips To Being In A Happy Relationship They Will Never Tell You About / 10 Ways To Overcome Lust / If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.