Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey (92062 Views)

Happy Birthday Babsopey / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / I'm In My Final Years In "The Eternal School For Young Gods" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Vilshow(m): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2016
Babsopey, where art thou? Pls tag me when season 2(Perfect Rejection) starts. Great to know you're an alumnus from the MEE dept. Lautech Proudly a Ladokite.... Intimidation we condone not AMA patiently wait when the next storyline begins
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Vilshow(m): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2016
Babsopey, where art thou?
Pls tag me when season 2(Perfect Rejection) starts.
Great to know you're an alumnus from the MEE dept. Lautech
Proudly a Ladokite.... Intimidation we condone not
AMA patiently wait till the next storyline begins
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bapsopey, don't forget to tag me for season two o!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
So that's how your going to start acting like buhari ,, glad u finished season 1 ,, Nna ehn. Zero chill. Comman continue,,, we don't know when d world would end,,biko

2 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Were d F is dz guy?,,, what buhari yaf coz nisin
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jerrywill(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
pls oo...abeg tag me tooo ooo
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by sunsoft12345: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2016
abeg tag me 2 oo
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2016
Ouch! Even October Is almost gone! Well, it's better late than never right?

I had to delay the continuation of the series because of the circumstances beyond my control. The circumstances are still there but I'll bypass them as much as I can.

So pardon my lateness and coming errors. I lacked inspiration to write more because I was out of job, but now I have something doing, so the inspiration is coming back.

My Final Year Love, Perfect Rejection 2 starts ASAP.

I'll paste the link to the new thread here as soon as I open it. Thanks.

I'll tag as many as I can too. Though in fear of the spam bot, once beaten, lols.
bless2tom ChemicalReaction

2 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Dresden: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2016
Welcome dear.tag me as soon as d season starts#number one. Fan#more strength to u
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by mattyboy007(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
I dey here... Remember me in ur kingdom grin
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Topscoque(f): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nyc to knw u re bk
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Olabantu(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wait ooooo, don't tell me you started season 2 without telling me oooo[i][/i]
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Vilshow(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nice to see you back
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by cooncudee(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
tag me abeg
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by costal(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2016
grin nice story bro
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
costal:
grin nice story bro

Thanks man

This is the link to the new thread https://www.nairaland.com/3397581/perfect-rejection-2-final-year#50085821

Please I might not tag again as the fear of spam not that banned me again since yesterday is now the beginning of not tagging o LOL
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Amerage(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is really huge
I love every bit of it.

My take though
Aside you telling us that funmi was 10years old when she lost her mother and she stopped going to church after that blaming God for her death which was 6years ago.
That should make her 16years and she is in her final years. Bro that is not adding up in Nigeria education system
Try and do something about that
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 6:01am On Oct 11, 2016
Amerage:
This is really huge
I love every bit of it.

My take though
Aside you telling us that funmi was 10years old when she lost her mother and she stopped going to church after that blaming God for her death which was 6years ago.
That should make her 16years and she is in her final years. Bro that is not adding up in Nigeria education system
Try and do something about that

16years in final year ain't real at all. That must be a mix up or error of negligence. In my mind I don't intend putting 6years ago, maybe I do unknowingly. It should be several years ago. Thanks Bro, I'll check it.

Modified: I've checked it Bro, 6 years ago wasn't mentioned, maybe you calculate it like that, see where it was mentioned
Babsopey:
EPISODE TWELVE (MY FINAL YEAR LOVE)

She told me a lot about herself, how she lost her mother at age 10 and has never been to church since then blaming God for not saving her mother as she was the only one that died in the motor accident while all others involved were saved. Her father has refused to marry since then, though he recently told her he met a woman he’ll love to marry but has not made any move to that regard. Her father made taking care of her a priority over marrying another wife as he was scared, the new wife might maltreat her. I tried talking her into coming to church and forgetting her past, telling her God is unquestionable and He’s the only One we can run to when things go bad or good.

Thanks Bro.

Guys the season two has started and the link is on my comment above. I want to tag all but I couldn't because of spam bot. Thanks
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bapsopey, this story is captivating n makes me unconcious of time.. I enjoyed every episode. It was a nice read. Joshuamos101 com and be entertained here. Opeyemi is a thriller.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by TheBlessedMAN: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Wow! See better Tori... Highly Capticlinton and Donaldtrumping in reading! Guy, ur head dey dia o! Na page one i still dey.. Buh since I don swear with my Prick facing Northeast that i wil neva b a ghost reader in my Life! I really need 2 commend u! UR HEAD DEY DIA... More 3pts to ur Chelsea and More Ballon'dor 2 ur Messi...

Reading contd...
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2016
I am so loving this writeup, nyc story, more wisdom to u.bro. weldone
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by ROYH(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Wow! See better Tori... Highly Capticlinton and Donaldtrumping in reading! Guy, ur head dey dia o! Na page one i still dey.. Buh since I don swear with my Prick facing Northeast that i wil neva b a ghost reader in my Life! I really need 2 commend u! UR HEAD DEY DIA... More 3pts to ur Chelsea and More Ballon'dor 2 ur Messi...

Reading contd...
lol, Season 2 Is Out Even Currently On-going, The Story Is Strong And HEART captivating, I Really Wish I Can Get It's PDF for.....
Buh Babsopey Is SMH
Joke Apart, The Guy Is Trying <b>BUT</b>
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2017
ROYH:
lol, Season 2 Is Out Even Currently On-going, The Story Is Strong And HEART captivating, I Really Wish I Can Get It's PDF for.....
Buh Babsopey Is SMH
Joke Apart, The Guy Is Trying <b>BUT</b>

Happy weekend guys. The pdf version of MFYL Pr1 is now available for free download. Click this link

https://babsopey./2017/03/
03/mfyl-pr1

Or go to www.babsopey. to download it.

You can also find the link on my Facebook wall.

Thanks guys. BTW new story is cooking, coming soonest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by ROYH(m): 12:47am On Mar 05, 2017
Babsopey:

Happy weekend guys. The pdf version of MFYL Pr1 is now available for free download. Click this link

03/mfyl-pr1

CLICK HERE 2 DOWNLOAD
Modified:- Thanks Babs
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
ROYH:
CLICK HERE 2 DOWNLOAD
Modified:- Thanks Babs

Thanks bro. How are you doing?

CC: Amerage angellinasto ChemicaReaction WHIZKIDEFE TheBlessedMan coasta concudee olatex KomonSense haryurmide yeyedeysmell

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by TheBlessedMAN: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Babsopey:

CC: Amerage angellinasto ChemicaReaction WHIZKIDEFE TheBlessedMan coasta concudee olatex KomonSense haryurmide yeyedeysmell
i don show!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Wow wow wow. Babsopey your really good. Wonderful storyline, mind blowing suspence and a more suspenseful end. Now that's what I call literary piece of perfection.

We will meet in part two of perfect rejection. Thumbs up. Keep it up. The sky is your starting point.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Babsopey:

Cool. Nice 1, bro. I'm here.

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by ozila(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Babsopey:

03/mfyl-pr1

wao wao wao

this is a very nice story please I use God beg you can I add it to my blog biko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / The Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.