Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey (92077 Views)

Happy Birthday Babsopey / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / I'm In My Final Years In "The Eternal School For Young Gods" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by blexxyn1(m): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2016
he ddnt include me in his vote of thanks...after campaiging nd gettin more readers here....lol
bro anyways ur work was dope.....u kept us wanting more......God bless your gift.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Dokimazo(f): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Rounds of applause guy...This is just superb. more ink to your pen
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by rachealfst(f): 2:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Wow! nice story, God bless you.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Osaze20091: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2016
Nice write up bro,pls do mention me if u want to start the season 2...i love this
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by dannybomb(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2016
outstanding story bro keep it up
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2016
[s]wowwwww... thnks for the story!!!!! thumbs upBABS[b][/b][/i][i][i][/i][/s][s][/s][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink smiley smiley tongue
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2016
good story
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jidxin(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2016
temmiesexy:
good story
hmmmn re u d funmi in dz case
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Nice one you have here @Babsopey can't wait to the second season! Stay blessed!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by bless2tom(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2016
nice one bro......can't wait 4 season 2 ooooooo
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jessysparkles(f): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
been I silent reader and I think am speechless.. Here s a hug 4rm me 2 u. thumbs up @Babsopey

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Ator008(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
good job padi, great masterpiece. i hardly follow stories on nairaland, but this my friend is exceptional. abeg kindly mention me when season 2 start.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
blexxyn1:
he ddnt include me in his vote of thanks...after campaiging nd gettin more readers here....lol
bro anyways ur work was dope.....u kept us wanting more......God bless your gift.

Why won't I include you bro. I included everybody, just that the post will be too long. Thanks so much bro.

ChemicalReaction KomonSense Eniqurl and all of great guys here including the silent readers plus guests. I appreciate everyone. Thanks a lot.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by olanshile2016(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
bro babs,nice story pls dont stop bro 4kizo how far na,#awoneyanFlow#
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by 4kizo(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
olanshile2016:
bro babs,nice story pls dont stop
bro 4kizo how far na,#awoneyanFlow#
is that you flow!!! my nigga where have been?
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by olanshile2016(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
4kizo:
is that you flow!!! my nigga where have been?

hehehe,i no be flow but also a fan of him,Flow is starting another story in september
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=Babsopey post=48301766]

Why won't I include you bro. I included everybody, just that the post will be too long. Thanks so much bro.

ChemicalReaction KomonSense Eniqurl and all of great guys here including the silent readers plus guests. I appreciate everyone. Thanks a lot. [/quote BROS!!!!!! abeg wen u go start the season 2 of ya story?
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Odochime(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oqa Babsopey Hayam patiently waiting for the second season of this series, the first season was a blast which I enjoyed with my kunu.

Ahr dey front seat already in case KommonSense wan con draq am with me.

Cheers!!!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Dhara12(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
thumb up... pls tag me in d next season
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by blexxyn1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Babsopey:

ChemicalReaction KomonSense Eniqurl and all of great guys here including the silent readers plus guests. I appreciate everyone. Thanks a lot.
no problem.....we are on d same page....watching out for more of your works
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bapsopey, please tag me when you start season 2. Nice story.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
Babsopey, please tag me when you start season 2. Nice story.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by omoalajah(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nice Work Baba. Loved the story and for the first time i followed a story heartily on Nairaland. Nice story Bruv. You are good
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by olamiday12(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nice write up bro. Really love this ur post. More cash into ur acct. Looking forward to the coming season.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by ROYH(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2016
TheBlessedMan/TheBlessMan, Come Read Completed Ogbenge Tori Way Get SIx Packs grin

Babsopey , You Be Original, Walahi,I dof My Pr1ck , Jowo Tag Me When D Next Seaon Is Out Jawe
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by toboski1(m): 4:56am On Aug 09, 2016
wow this is wonderful
spent my whole day reading from the beginning to the end. Bro iLove your write up, makes me thirst for the season 2 please endeavor to mention me
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Kurd(m): 5:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Superb imagination..
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by princedami: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2016
Actually I have been a silent reader right from the beginning, and I'll say you have a great story/story line and did a great job. You ain't half baked, and I like the fact that you improved as you went on in determination. I salute you. More grease/power to your elbow + Mb to your phone.

I want to bring this to your notice: When using the word fiance/fiancee, Note that when referring to the male you use fiancé when it's the female you use fianceé .

Btw, if you're going to open another thread for the season 2 [MFYL] pls, either you post the link here or inform us when you're started. Thanks

Once again I would say you did a great job. Kudos + more power to your elbow. smiley

Babsopey

2 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Odochime(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Abeq tag me join for season 2 abeq
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by ObiOgechi(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
nice job dear more grace to u..........
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Eniqurl(f): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pls mention me when u about to start.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by adeseun22(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
nice write up. keep it up bro. am sure u are a Ladokite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / The Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.