Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. (38459 Views)

“Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story / Thunder Strikes Woman To Death In Ohafia, Abia - Facebook User / Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. by dabongys: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2016
There's also this movie starring Tom Hanks "Cast Away". Though I doubt if it was based on any true life events. In this movie, he was involved in an air crash which landed him in the sea. He drifted ashore aboard a raft to an uninhabited island and had to survive there I think for years before he was found. Just bringing it up here because of the survival efforts he made.
Re: When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. by DarryOsh(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2016
REMMEI:
I love you Explorer... grin

I really wish Okene write a book about some of his adventure on the sea too.. I hopefully wish to meet him.

Seriously, of American screenwriters lay their first gers on his story, they will make a blockbuster out of it
Re: When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. by Rockyfancino(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Explorers:

Cavemancircus.

Therichest.

Buzzfeeds.

List10.

List25.

Livescience.

Oddee.

Quora.

Oddpad.

Randomfacts.

Omgfacts.

History.

Discovery.

Amazing planet.

Dailymail (For Foreign news).

Dose.

Shocking & Bizzare(youtube).

E.t.c

Following them on FB&IG.
When you visit some of the sites for an article or a specific topic, they recommends other similar sites.

Thanks. I sometimes visit some of these websites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. by andymofia(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2016
Explorers:

Cavemancircus.

Therichest.

Buzzfeeds.

List10.

List25.

Livescience.

Oddee.

Quora.

Oddpad.

Randomfacts.

Omgfacts.

History.

Discovery.

Amazing planet.

Dailymail (For Foreign news).

Dose.

Shocking & Bizzare(youtube).

E.t.c

Following them on FB&IG.
When you visit some of the sites for an article or a specific topic, they recommends other similar sites.

You are a nice guy, you will go places.
Re: When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. by Explorers(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2016
andymofia:

You are a nice guy, you will go places.

Amen bro, but what did i do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat / Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.